Pages:
Author

Topic: STOP THIS DESPERATION FOR FREE TOKENS!!! - page 9. (Read 16307 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
August 06, 2018, 12:57:03 PM
actually long time ago, bounties and airdrop is enough for the hunters to eat some meals because there are only about 200 people who join those programs, but now days when i see the spreadsheet, i give up to join those bounty programs. there are over 1000 - 3000 peoples joining the program since december 2017. when i see closely, there are many people using multiple account to grab as many token as possible. so it's not the matter of the reward, but it's because of those greedy peoples

I agree with you, because the person that introduced me to bounty hunting said that these days there are many participants and he said in the past bounty used to be very few people, and if you noticed because of the increase in the number of participants, the bounty company have reduced the amount they give to bounty people, No matter the small amount a company brings out, people will still full the bounty.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
August 06, 2018, 12:42:09 PM
actually long time ago, bounties and airdrop is enough for the hunters to eat some meals because there are only about 200 people who join those programs, but now days when i see the spreadsheet, i give up to join those bounty programs. there are over 1000 - 3000 peoples joining the program since december 2017. when i see closely, there are many people using multiple account to grab as many token as possible. so it's not the matter of the reward, but it's because of those greedy peoples
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
August 06, 2018, 12:33:53 PM
This desperation for 'FREE' tokens is wrong!
How can somebody promise you a meagre 100 pieces (or some even far less) of his project tokens???
Most annoying is he wants you to do Facebook, Twitter, telegram, YouTube, reddit medium, work before you can qualify!

What good is 100 tokens buried inside your MEW wallet? What happens when the price if this tokens refuse to rise above 40 GWEIs (0.0000004 ETH) when listed??? Or maybe it preforms excellently well and rises from 40 GWEIs to 300 GWEIs. So, you really will wait for years on end and to God that it rises to the price that's reasonable enough to cover the Gas fee for withdrawal from your wallet?

The selfish dev is just using you to sell his project, for nothing! And it's so wrong.

OK, think for a moment, is it not the same time and resources it will cost him to offer 1000 tokens? Don't they have a marketing budget to cover those?

Please any drop or bounty that don't offer minimum 1000 tokens is only a waste of your time. Don't touch it.
Pages:
Jump to: