Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop using blockchain.info already ! - page 3. (Read 1559 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
January 11, 2017, 02:38:55 AM

Blockchain.info is having a lot of issues lately and I really recommend anyone using it to stop already , If you don't want to regret later maybe Its the best time to stop using it.
Possible alternatives :  btc.com (If you want to stay with web wallets) , Electrum (desktop) , Multibit HD (desktop) , Paper wallets for long term and Nano Ledger S as a hardware wallet (It has multi coins support too)

I am using blockchain from year 2013 and never faced a issue what is your main reason behind this post to Aware people ?
other than High fees in tranx approx 0.0003 btc per tranx
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
January 11, 2017, 02:27:26 AM
Blockchain.info is having a lot of issues lately and I really recommend anyone using it to stop already , If you don't want to regret later maybe Its the best time to stop using it.
Possible alternatives :  btc.com (If you want to stay with web wallets) , Electrum (desktop) , Multibit HD (desktop) , Paper wallets for long term and Nano Ledger S as a hardware wallet (It has multi coins support too)

I have found blockchain.info web wallet very reliable and haven't faced any problem yet. Is there any specific reason for your suggestion to stop using blockchain.info wallets? Like did something happen?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
January 11, 2017, 02:18:40 AM

Ive been using them for long time and encounter no issues since i register an account with them. what specific issues you encounter? its best to provide more info to when sending a warning to others.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
January 11, 2017, 02:16:20 AM
Pages:
Jump to: