Pages:
Author

Topic: ***STOP using CRYPTORUSH asap: CRAP SCAM EXCHANGE.Withdraw all ur coins//*** - page 3. (Read 10359 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I cant event WD alt COIN!!!!!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
On another note;
the reason you can't log in as you probably should know by now is that they have been under DDOS attack since listing blackcoin and apparently it's getting worse.

Maybe you can thank r3wt's comments for that?

In fact, if people lose money because you posted security flaw details in public that owness is on you.
You could have relayed that information in private but you wanted to show off. Big man.

i relayed it to them in private many times. they simply will not respond.

they must learn the hard way
Activity: 338
That support ticket blows me away.  Ive said the craziest, nastiest, shit to bitjohn and he would still always fix my order and treat me with respect.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
On another note;
the reason you can't log in as you probably should know by now is that they have been under DDOS attack since listing blackcoin and apparently it's getting worse.

In fact, if people lose money because you posted security flaw details in public that owness is on you.
You could have relayed that information in private but you wanted to show off. Big man.

i relayed it to them in private many times. they simply will not respond.
Activity: 140
But they've got support that doesnt match any other exchange Ive ever used!!!
[IMG]

Just wow. Great example of how not to do customer service.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 160
A bit misleading. Show us the proof where an actual Cryptorush dev claimed it was a trojan before making claims as big as that.

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
But they've got support that doesnt match any other exchange Ive ever used!!!

http://i61.tinypic.com/2cdkf2s.png
Activity: 350
Vires in Numeris
On another note;

Activity: 350
Vires in Numeris
I don't agree with a lot of the ignorant comments in these threads but I do have to admit its going to be hard for them to recover from that asshole fyrstikken's comments.

He just seems to be making the situation worse.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
fyrstikken isnt part of the cryptorush team (took like 2 minutes of research to find that), so ur post is FUD noob.

He owns 60% of cryptorush, takes less than 2 minutes for a 5 year old kid to understand he IS part of the cryptorush team, noob.

Well isn't it he purchased 60% of shares, which are for profits only not business ownership?

https://cryptorush.in/documents/OfficialFyrstikkenOwnershipStatement-March142014.pdf

Sorry but you can't argue on this one.

well he says he's a "silent partner".....lol maybe he should shut his mouth  Grin

You are totally right, maybe he should shut his mouth  Grin
Activity: 196
read this!!
http://pastebin.com/2dPXmGvR

[17:11] <@fyrstikken> now they have to do a follow up when we release good news later Smiley
[17:11] <@pianowarrior> hahaha
[17:12] so, there will be good news?
[17:12] says 1 billion but means 1mil
[17:13] <@fyrstikken> I hope LaZ sleeps well and is not too scared about the media-rush Im doing these days, but I need more customers to the exchange and more miners and when this BlackCoin thing happen - I ordered full publicity about it to use it for what it was worth
[17:13] makes ppl say what? and click on article
[17:13] <@fyrstikken> yes
[17:13] <@Exel9> What the hell happen to peoples they look like possessed by the devil
[17:13] <@fyrstikken> next article will be "Bitcoin exchange refund its users" or something like that
[17:13] <@Exel9> doing crazy just for fews coins
[17:14] <@fyrstikken> hehe yes, its the love of item
[17:14] <@Exel9> they can't wait and see the final conclusion 
[17:14] <@fyrstikken> I totally understand their frustration, but they should not be afraid
[17:14] <@Exel9> yeah , but is over reacting
[17:14] fyrstikken: well you have crashed crs with it, i hope that the good news will be enough to recover from this disastrous state
[17:14] <@Exel9> there is no understanding
[17:15] <@fyrstikken> HerrKaiser, you realize that I can now buy back the shares I sold for half price?
[17:15] <@fyrstikken> and the revenue it generates is a superb revenue
[17:16] <@fyrstikken> I just bought 50K shares
[17:16] <@fyrstikken> for almost nothing - all based on a smokescreen from BlackCoin
[17:16] well, it's your business
[17:17] have to catch the train, bye!
[17:17] <@fyrstikken> ok
[17:17] * HerrKaiser ([email protected]) Quit (Quit: )
[17:20] care toborrow me some btc haha i will buy shares for everything

Very interesting!!
Activity: 70
lol you can always do business with a snake.. if you're fast enough.   Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 364
WITHDRAW EVERYTHING YOU HAVE FROM CRYPTORUSH

AS SOON AS POSSIBLE - b4 its unreachable because down

its been down for me for a while, so no good Sad
Activity: 91
fyrstikken isnt part of the cryptorush team (took like 2 minutes of research to find that), so ur post is FUD noob.

He owns 60% of cryptorush, takes less than 2 minutes for a 5 year old kid to understand he IS part of the cryptorush team, noob.

Well isn't it he purchased 60% of shares, which are for profits only not business ownership?

https://cryptorush.in/documents/OfficialFyrstikkenOwnershipStatement-March142014.pdf

Sorry but you can't argue on this one.

well he says he's a "silent partner".....lol maybe he should shut his mouth  Grin

Sigh.....
Activity: 193
He seemed to enjoy investing into (very) risky stuff so it is most probably true

Maybe they faked the real amount to claim it bigger but he surely lost A LOT because such threats are ones of a really desesperated dude.
WITHDRAW EVERYTHING YOU HAVE FROM CRYPTORUSH

AS SOON AS POSSIBLE - b4 its unreachable because down
i highly doubt he invested 500k. if he did they must have conned him into it.

+1

[09:10] I don't have anything comparable with this, so far I got less than 40k from donations
[09:10] rat4, Im killing your coin.
[09:10] ok
[09:10] from the altcoin-scene.
[09:10] not just cryptorush - but all the exchanges
[09:10] your coin is a scamcoin and a virus
[09:11] and I will make sure you pay us back from your own money - sell your house, your car or whatever
[09:11] You have my word on that.
[09:11] Linkandzelda, send out tweets to everyone - make them know who to blame for this fucking mess
[09:12] Name, Number, the whole fucking thing
[09:13] Its because of idiots like rat4 that we have made a draft to exclude shitcoins made by developers who dont know what the fuck they are doing
[09:13] and rat4 - you owe us some serious bitcoins for your fucking shitjob - and you will pay
[09:14] 100s of bitcoins - and I WILL HAVE MY MONEY BACK!!!! - I AM NOT FUCKING PLAYING GAMES WITH YOU!!!
[09:14] COOPERATE OR I WILL PAY SOMEONE TO BEAT YOU TO DEATH! - YOU FUCKING THIEF!!! - YOU READ ME??? - I WILL PAY SOMEONE TO GET MY MONEY BACK FROM YOU!!!

^Death threat by this insane scum.

here he says the opposite: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmS2nYY37lU&list=UUd2wiQtoqDvG9BXHA-AY2YA
i can't believe anyone would invest 500,000 dollars in that. they just copied my source code, add their imaginary security layer and decided it was secure enough. unbelievable.

Just check the guy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ty0qI0nVLc&list=UUd2wiQtoqDvG9BXHA-AY2YA

Hes got some clear brain damage :S, obviously he's dumb enough to have invested $500k into that joke of a site

i highly doubt he invested 500k. if he did they must have conned him into it.
i can't believe anyone would invest 500,000 dollars in that. they just copied my source code, add their imaginary security layer and decided it was secure enough. unbelievable.

Just check the guy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ty0qI0nVLc&list=UUd2wiQtoqDvG9BXHA-AY2YA

Hes got some clear brain damage :S, obviously he's dumb enough to have invested $500k into that joke of a site
Pages:
Jump to: