Pages:
Author

Topic: ***STOP using CRYPTORUSH asap: CRAP SCAM EXCHANGE.Withdraw all ur coins//*** - page 4. (Read 10359 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Rat4 should sue him

I suppose rat4 is only laughing/facepalming about the amount of stupidity of cr... its just too stupid

btw if u want to see "fyrstikken", check this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUMKanG3Jik  

at aboutthe 5 min mark he talks about his sense of exchange security  ROFL, seriously...

and another one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNlddMP1tv4&list=UUd2wiQtoqDvG9BXHA-AY2YA
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Rat4 should sue him

he threatened to kill him in real life
we have the evidence

nuff said

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
How the fuck do you drop $500,000 on something without auditing the code? An openex based exchange being valued at $1,000,000? Cheesy

Hey frystikken, I got a bridge to sell you...

who the hell is this guy anyway?!? $500K to piss away on an exchange??? I would have put it into cloud mining BTC and LTC and got the ROI in likely less than a year..
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
How the fuck do you drop $500,000 on something without auditing the code? An openex based exchange being valued at $1,000,000? Cheesy

Hey frystikken, I got a bridge to sell you...
Activity: 2016
Merit: 757
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
After all this, i'm just happy to see that fyrstikken paid $500,000 for a bag of shit =)
legendary
Activity: 1876
CryptoRush will from now on have their customers cold-storage placed on Cryptsy, JustCoin, Bitstamp, BTC-E, CampBX and other well known, well secured Bitcoin- exchanges as an extra layer of security, as we learned from MtGox - never have all the eggs in one basket.
Holy shit, talk about an amateur operation. That is NOT what the word cold storage means.

It is when its common practice of late for exchanges to freeze withdrawals  Grin
legendary
Activity: 980
CryptoRush will from now on have their customers cold-storage placed on Cryptsy, JustCoin, Bitstamp, BTC-E, CampBX and other well known, well secured Bitcoin- exchanges as an extra layer of security, as we learned from MtGox - never have all the eggs in one basket.
Holy shit, talk about an amateur operation. That is NOT what the word cold storage means.
Activity: 840
FUCK stupid rush's owner
legendary
Activity: 1400
Oh sure, delete my post about an Honest Exchange that appreciates it's customers..   Use the Atomic-Trade exchange!!!

C'mon man, this isn't the time to spam you referral link

Lol
Oh sure, delete my post about an Honest Exchange that appreciates it's customers..   Use the Atomic-Trade exchange!!!

C'mon man, this isn't the time to spam you referral link
Activity: 406
LEL i have around 5k CRS =)

Activity: 349
that was a good read

F U CryptoRush im emptying my account and wont be using you again
Activity: 126
A quick look at the "Crytorush ownership statement" posted above, LOOL

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

we are now upgrading the software that handles withdraws and deposits so it happen faster and more secure then ever before.
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

[...] any coin-developer who is not playing by the rules will simply not be listed. - Or to say it in even simpler therms - coin-developers have to put their fiat-money or btc-money where their coin and their mouth is.
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I wish everyone at Cryptorush the best success, and looking forward to many years of profit.
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Very professional! LMAO
legendary
fyrstikken isnt part of the cryptorush team (took like 2 minutes of research to find that), so ur post is FUD noob.

He owns 60% of cryptorush, takes less than 2 minutes for a 5 year old kid to understand he IS part of the cryptorush team, noob.

Well isn't it he purchased 60% of shares, which are for profits only not business ownership?

https://cryptorush.in/documents/OfficialFyrstikkenOwnershipStatement-March142014.pdf

Sorry but you can't argue on this one.

well he says he's a "silent partner".....lol maybe he should shut his mouth  Grin
Activity: 266
Wow. This looks very disturbing and I am disgusted by their actions. I think poloniex might be a better site
If this is true, this is very disturbing
Activity: 476
fyrstikken isnt part of the cryptorush team (took like 2 minutes of research to find that), so ur post is FUD noob.

He owns 60% of cryptorush, takes less than 2 minutes for a 5 year old kid to understand he IS part of the cryptorush team, noob.

Well isn't it he purchased 60% of shares, which are for profits only not business ownership?

In any case anyone who leaves any coins on an exchange (no matter the exchange) apart from what they are directly trading is a noob.

This
People haven't learned from MtGox and all the other
Activity: 168

https://cryptorush.in/documents/OfficialFyrstikkenOwnershipStatement-March142014.pdf

Sorry but you can't argue on this one.
legendary

In any case anyone who leaves any coins on an exchange (no matter the exchange) apart from what they are directly trading is a noob.
Pages:
Jump to: