Pages:
Author

Topic: Storing of Bitcoins is against Bitcoin. - page 39. (Read 41861 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
February 24, 2016, 06:31:15 PM
the plan is to replace the fiat

How it possible if people is waiting on exchange rate BTC1=$100.000.?
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
February 24, 2016, 06:20:22 PM
What do you wish to imply here ? One must not use bitcoin as an asset for financial security like the fiat ,it must be used away like throw away giftcard or any other digital free stuff?I can totally rely on the fact that the usage of bitcoins should be encouraged thereby promoting the mutual growth but the plan is to replace the fiat and so on.For that,savings do play an important aspect and it does not cut out any of the bitcoin's usage polices.
February 24, 2016, 05:53:43 PM
If I want to buy bitcoin

If You sell products and services not in BTC, and You will have BTC, rigt, You will go to exchanger, not to one, who store them.

When at exchanger will grow the ask on BTC, what will succeed with BTC exchange level?
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
February 24, 2016, 05:42:23 PM
So is OP saying all 15 million coins should be in constant circulation?  This doesn't make any sense.  If I want to buy bitcoin I have to buy from somebody who is storing them.
Activity: 778
Merit: 500
February 24, 2016, 05:28:27 PM
Storing Bitcoins is alright, but not spending it at all isn't a good idea, because it doesn't stimulate the Bitcoin Economy. Maintain an Equilibrium.

You are right and if you think about the future that is coming for the bitcoin it would be stupid if you ask me right ?
I think if you hold them now you are doing it right because you can make a lot of profit with it, also spending is good but both is better because your are indeed helping the bitcoin economy.
February 24, 2016, 05:04:40 PM
The OP has a hidden agenda, because

Explain, please, why people need thinking not, that Your post is a signature spam, and conribuite nothing to the topic?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1074
February 24, 2016, 10:45:41 AM
This sentence makes no sense to me. Stating that "Storing of Bitcoins is against Bitcoin" is the same as "Storing of GOLD is against GOLD". The purpose of a currency is to facilitate trades AND be a useful value storage tool.

The idea behind it is how one looks at bitcoin. As a speculative asset you hold just to increase your wealth? Or as a currency people use daily. There's nothing wrong with holding bitcoin. Just that there are a lot people viewing it as an asset such as gold. Bitcoin is not meant to be an asset, it is meant to be used as a currency. That is why OP says that storing bitcoin is against the purpose of bitcoin

The OP has a hidden agenda, because he/she wants people to spend Bitcoin and in the process increase the chance that they might spend it on his services. {Live

webcams} If everyone is hoarding Bitcoin, less would be available to be spend on his/her site. I find the best approach to this is too have a even balance, between the

amount you hoard and the amount you spend. Let's hope a 50/50 ratio would still stimulate trade and also increase the price.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
February 24, 2016, 10:13:53 AM
Storing Bitcoins is alright, but not spending it at all isn't a good idea, because it doesn't stimulate the Bitcoin Economy. Maintain an Equilibrium.
You are right mate. Maintaining of bitcoin's equilibrium is more important for growth for it's system. You can store bitcoin but not forever, one day you need to spend them in some how. Now it is up to you spend your bitcoin now or later.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
February 24, 2016, 08:59:39 AM
i don't understand how this
Just walk around Your city, and investigate, who from product or service delivers was asked to be payd with bitcoins in last 3 years.
Make a video about it and put on Youtube monetization

is the respond to this
1 -there is not enough services that accept bitcoin directly, so the only viable option remaining is to store bitcoin for the future

let me ask you this way.
you are telling us in the op to spend our bitcoin
Spend Your Bitcoins.

ok i am all for spending my bitcoins
these are my day to day expenses and how i spend money (cash)
- paying my apartment
- paying bills (Electric, gas,....)
- paying loans to bank
- buying groceries
- paying for transportation (taxi, bus, train,...)
- paying for gas at the gas station to put in my car
- buying other good for living like clothes and other stuff

now you show me which one of these i can pay for with bitcoin directly. and i mean directly not with a third party who will charge additional fees.

I am paying my electric and telephone bills with bitcoin via www.paybill.io . it accept bitcoin, no need to exchange bitcoin in fiat money.. take a look. but I am not sure it works in your country or not..
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
February 24, 2016, 03:39:09 AM
This thread is hilarious.

Can we all just agree to spend all our bitcoins on OP's site?   Wink
That will not only help bitcoin but will help OP, which is the purpose of this thread  Tongue
Nice promo work though OP, reeeaaalll smooth
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
February 24, 2016, 01:20:58 AM
This sentence makes no sense to me. Stating that "Storing of Bitcoins is against Bitcoin" is the same as "Storing of GOLD is against GOLD". The purpose of a currency is to facilitate trades AND be a useful value storage tool.

The idea behind it is how one looks at bitcoin. As a speculative asset you hold just to increase your wealth? Or as a currency people use daily. There's nothing wrong with holding bitcoin. Just that there are a lot people viewing it as an asset such as gold. Bitcoin is not meant to be an asset, it is meant to be used as a currency. That is why OP says that storing bitcoin is against the purpose of bitcoin

i agree. there is nothing wrong with storing (hodling) bitcoin.

although bitcoin was meant to be used as a currency, it is still in its early stages and since the price is not at all stable, most of the usage is as an investment.

but in time (which is not now) this will change and bitcoin will become a currency.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 24, 2016, 12:43:55 AM

This is totally depends upon the users whether to spend it or hold it.
Activity: 210
February 24, 2016, 12:39:00 AM

February 23, 2016, 11:13:21 PM
I do not understand what you are saying

Wich part of "saying"?
February 23, 2016, 11:08:35 PM
Just walk around Your city, and investigate, who from product or service delivers was asked to be payd with bitcoins in last 3 years.

is the respond to this
1 -there is not enough services that accept bitcoin directly, so the only viable option remaining is to store bitcoin for the future

let me ask you this way.
Spend Your Bitcoins.

- paying my apartment
- paying loans to bank
- buying groceries

now you show me which one of these i can pay for with bitcoin directly. and i mean directly not with a third party who will charge additional fees.

Knock Them all with a bitcoin code.
They will try to become a exchander or accept BTC directly, if the asking to paying in BTC wo;; growing.
Someone must to start for BTC prices asking.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
February 23, 2016, 02:05:32 AM
I do not understand what you are saying but if you are talking about spending bitcoins i am and i think bitcoin is such a great thing
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
February 23, 2016, 01:49:53 AM
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
February 23, 2016, 01:40:46 AM

is the respond to this

let me ask you this way.
Spend Your Bitcoins.

- paying my apartment
- paying loans to bank
- buying groceries

Activity: 238
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 22, 2016, 02:07:20 PM
If some one store his bitcoins just he waits for price increase and then he sells them. Then it is not against bitcoin I think..
But personally I do not store bitcoins, I always try to spend them in different things and sites.

That's why it's money. To be spent.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 605
February 22, 2016, 02:05:31 PM
If some one store his bitcoins just he waits for price increase and then he sells them. Then it is not against bitcoin I think..
But personally I do not store bitcoins, I always try to spend them in different things and sites.
Pages:
Jump to: