Pages:
Author

Topic: STRAT IS A SLEEPING GIANT ! - page 19. (Read 12205 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 07:32:52 PM
that Stratis has long been in one place, many coins have already arrived on the moon! when already Stratis will be on the moon
Activity: 18
December 18, 2017, 07:16:36 PM
I like Strat very much. It goes up only when it needs to be. Like when I just think I'm gonna sell my shares.  then it goes up. So, I don't sell. and all of a sudden, It comes down before I could sell my shares. I think in 2018, it's gonna be huge.
strat has a lot of potential for 2018
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
December 18, 2017, 06:00:52 PM
I like Strat very much. It goes up only when it needs to be. Like when I just think I'm gonna sell my shares.  then it goes up. So, I don't sell. and all of a sudden, It comes down before I could sell my shares. I think in 2018, it's gonna be huge.
Activity: 117
December 18, 2017, 05:55:55 PM
thats even better than what I expected it would look like. Strat team is the most hardworking team I've ever met. By the way dont you know when sidechain alpha is announced? Don't we have certain date for that?
After registering, all I get when trying to log in is an error page. Both on mobile and laptop.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
December 18, 2017, 05:26:36 PM
https://stratisplatform.com/2017/12/18/stratis_fullnode_alpha_release/

In your face Shitcoins  Smiley , This is what a LEGIT project looks like.
thats even better than what I expected it would look like. Strat team is the most hardworking team I've ever met. By the way dont you know when sidechain alpha is announced? Don't we have certain date for that?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
December 18, 2017, 11:45:26 AM
https://stratisplatform.com/2017/12/18/stratis_fullnode_alpha_release/

In your face Shitcoins  Smiley , This is what a LEGIT project looks like.
Activity: 190
Merit: 10
December 18, 2017, 05:26:45 AM
Hmm Stratis is moving ? what the fuck  Shocked

Are you really aware of what's coming today? Of course it's moving and it's just the beginning dude.  Cheesy
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
December 18, 2017, 01:59:53 AM
Stratis still has so much room for growth ...
Lets wait for it listed on Bitfinex , Bithumb or Coinone first , then we can safely invest  Roll Eyes  Cheesy
I think if we get listed on these large exchanges it will be too late to invest already  Grin I think any price below 10 is good for buy, especially if you don't trade and just hodl like me. We have some updates on 18th as well so I think we gonna break ath for sure!
I think no one can deny the potential of that coin strat is always in my list if we talk about most promising coins of 2018. I think it has enough potential to boom and it will. It is definitely better coin that its opponents, having great community. It is not a sleeping giant but 2018 or 2019 will be its best years to come, I plan to invest some in good position.
Agree with each of your words!
Its sad to see everyday other shitcoins mooning , meanwhiles good projects keep getting dumped .Or maybe we are wrong since the beginning ... I dont know anymore ...

Why not? Or stratis worth some shitcoins?  Wink I think it's beginning only. Growth will be later. When team starts marketing.
December 18, 2017, 01:34:14 AM
Lets wait for it listed on Bitfinex , Bithumb or Coinone first , then we can safely invest  Roll Eyes  Cheesy
I think if we get listed on these large exchanges it will be too late to invest already  Grin I think any price below 10 is good for buy, especially if you don't trade and just hodl like me. We have some updates on 18th as well so I think we gonna break ath for sure!
I think no one can deny the potential of that coin strat is always in my list if we talk about most promising coins of 2018. I think it has enough potential to boom and it will. It is definitely better coin that its opponents, having great community. It is not a sleeping giant but 2018 or 2019 will be its best years to come, I plan to invest some in good position.
Its sad to see everyday other shitcoins mooning , meanwhiles good projects keep getting dumped .Or maybe we are wrong since the beginning ... I dont know anymore ...
December 17, 2017, 08:43:31 PM
December 17, 2017, 05:21:07 PM
Activity: 168
December 17, 2017, 03:29:09 PM
Activity: 228
December 17, 2017, 03:10:56 PM
As people invest in trash projects rather than good ones, STRAT can't make a price action because the demand is not that high. But trust me, it will make strange actions when the whales drop in it.
December 17, 2017, 02:35:10 PM
ATH today Wink
December 17, 2017, 03:04:12 AM
Worth a read guys , Some new articles about Stratis Tumblebit protocol.
https://www.investinblockchain.com/stratis-tumblebit-masternode-beta-mainnet/

The release of the TumbleBit masternode on the Stratis mainnet marks another deliverable that is complete, with Breeze nearly finished and operational.  

As privacy continues to be essential in many industries, the revolutionary Breeze wallet will be able to implement anonymous transactions. Funds moving from point A to point B remain in a fully decentralized state where trusting another party is not a factor, thanks to the power of masternodes and their function in securing the network.

Activity: 160
December 17, 2017, 01:48:30 AM
we used to talk about $100 strat, is this even a stretch anymore given how much the space has grown and will continue to grow? Look at cardarno at 10b market cap with only a wallet...
December 16, 2017, 09:04:00 PM
Shitcoins price below 1$ now all going to the moon , newbies dont care about the project , they just buy everything cheap lol.
Activity: 54
December 16, 2017, 11:33:08 AM
Strat much affiliated with various social webs which is a great way to introduce Strat and benefits it contains. True, Strat is prospective altcoin with promising value that hasn't been widely known.
December 16, 2017, 06:41:10 AM
https://t.me/STRAT_Rus  - Russian telegram strat community guys, welcome.
Pages:
Jump to: