Pages:
Author

Topic: STRAT IS A SLEEPING GIANT ! - page 16. (Read 12204 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 26
December 23, 2017, 04:15:45 AM
guys, yesterday I caught the moment when the stratis rate fell to $ 7.64. Now I regret that I did not have time to buy it. how do you think there will be a fall?
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
December 23, 2017, 04:09:04 AM

Looking  the website, the wallet  Stratis  is  a  giant  with  high  tech

So  sad to see  people don't realize

Maybe they will  regret  when one amongg  Stratis  and Waves  will be double digit

They will start regretting quite soon when first ICO date will be coming. 3 digit price we can see already in the middle of 2018 to my mind with all tech big collaborations released.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
December 23, 2017, 02:39:37 AM

Looking  the website, the wallet  Stratis  is  a  giant  with  high  tech

So  sad to see  people don't realize

Maybe they will  regret  when one amongg  Stratis  and Waves  will be double digit

Activity: 192
December 23, 2017, 02:35:39 AM
With this heavy manipulation this giant might not wake up even in January.
Agreed , better invest in cheap or trashcoins now for quick profit , im following John Mcafee for pump and dump game. Easy money  Grin

I am aware that McAfee is tweeting about cryptos that he believes in and that they are pumped immediately after that (Electroneum and Burst so far). Do you use trading bot that will automate the process of buying and selling and allow you to react quicker? at what profit % do you sell?

I am looking at some options that can bring me some short-term profits but I have yet to decide...

btw I will be really surprised if he tweets Stratis (close to impossible).
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
December 23, 2017, 01:47:37 AM
Agreed , better invest in cheap or trashcoins now for quick profit , im following John Mcafee for pump and dump game. Easy money  Grin
Activity: 192
December 23, 2017, 01:36:20 AM
December 23, 2017, 01:33:05 AM
i believe STRATIS will explode this week not many day's left...already started to recover !!! looking very strong
Shitcoins bounced back even harder . XVG RDD ETN  Cheesy
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 12:10:47 AM
i believe STRATIS will explode this week not many day's left...already started to recover !!! looking very strong
December 22, 2017, 09:40:28 PM
Why is Strat falling lower and lower in the top 100 on coinmarketcap.com? Its a pity to see it. Strat should be valued way more by the community. I hope that it will fight its way back to the top 15 in 2018!
Bitcoin bubble popped  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Cheesy Jk , Just a matter of time for this Bitcoin crash , happens eventually . SomeHow survive this crash makes Crypto alot stronger imo. Cheers!
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
December 22, 2017, 02:25:26 PM
Why is Strat falling lower and lower in the top 100 on coinmarketcap.com? Its a pity to see it. Strat should be valued way more by the community. I hope that it will fight its way back to the top 15 in 2018!
Because the whole market is bleeding right now. Nothing to worry about, just ride it out.
Activity: 238
December 22, 2017, 01:55:44 PM
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
December 22, 2017, 01:03:16 PM
Stratis blockchain is potentially very strong in close future. I`m annoyed that the coin was not pumped during BTC flat period  Sad
It will pump after the correction. It's overdue.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
December 22, 2017, 12:47:56 PM
strat has definitely a way to go. Just look at the chart and you will see it is way behind all other altcoins. Most of altcoins increased in price in last couple of days, mostly without a reason. There is no way strat will keep coming behind these altcoins, its price will soar soon
December 22, 2017, 12:41:15 PM
8 days before what? Could you please specify, cause as I see we don't have certain dates for roadmap updates now, and I really wonder whether we will see sidechain alpha in 2017 as it was claimed or in q1 2018.

platform will be released 31st of december and end of january or even before it will be the first ico
check the links to see about the ICO from CEO

http://picpaste.com/pics/stratICO-DRxFbqBM.1513945368.jpg
yeah thats great, I really wonder what Chinese big company may want to run ICO on strat platform. Any suggestions or previous contacts of stratis with China companies?
December 22, 2017, 08:26:18 AM
8 days before what? Could you please specify, cause as I see we don't have certain dates for roadmap updates now, and I really wonder whether we will see sidechain alpha in 2017 as it was claimed or in q1 2018.

platform will be released 31st of december and end of january or even before it will be the first ico
check the links to see about the ICO from CEO

http://picpaste.com/pics/stratICO-DRxFbqBM.1513945368.jpg
Activity: 532
December 22, 2017, 08:15:38 AM
STRAT will go higher this is a fact .... 8 days left for the platform release and something that maybe some people don't know already 2 companies are ready to start ICOS on STRATIS PLATFORM ....the one of them its a Chinese company and this week we will have more news about the two companies this is not rumors CEO said this on slack couple of days ago !!! don't wait for more dip of strat volume its high and stable we will soon see some great move!

hmm, this is a very interesting piece of information, thank you very much. i am sure after the first ico on stratis blockchain, it will fly to the moon (and hope not back)) the only thing left for us is waiting..
Uniquely stratis is an excellent coin for long-term investments. The main question is when will bitcoin correction end? I prefer to buy it after the end of correction.
Activity: 434
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
December 22, 2017, 07:13:04 AM
STRAT will go higher this is a fact .... 8 days left for the platform release and something that maybe some people don't know already 2 companies are ready to start ICOS on STRATIS PLATFORM ....the one of them its a Chinese company and this week we will have more news about the two companies this is not rumors CEO said this on slack couple of days ago !!! don't wait for more dip of strat volume its high and stable we will soon see some great move!

hmm, this is a very interesting piece of information, thank you very much. i am sure after the first ico on stratis blockchain, it will fly to the moon (and hope not back)) the only thing left for us is waiting..
December 22, 2017, 07:11:37 AM
December 22, 2017, 05:57:06 AM
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
December 22, 2017, 04:40:58 AM
Stratis blockchain is potentially very strong in close future. I`m annoyed that the coin was not pumped during BTC flat period  Sad
Pages:
Jump to: