Pages:
Author

Topic: Strategy for buy and hold - page 11. (Read 2573 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 03:03:51 AM
For me i prefer to choose on holding the coins and wait for the price of the coins at a good level.
But if the price is high when it first hit an exchange, I could probably sell it.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 03:03:40 AM
The strategy to buy and hold in the first crypto in my opinion is that you must understand the cryptocurrency that you will buy and hold it. the goal of everyone investing is to want to make a profit. so accuracy is really needed in this case.
Activity: 136
August 30, 2018, 02:59:32 AM
This strategy is very reliable to achieve goals that have been widely used by the wider community. What's more with the crypto situation that is currently unstable. Buy and hunt with various competent coins, then hold on until they get the price development and are above your purchase price. Selling when the crypto situation is stable and the price is good at increasing.
Activity: 196
August 30, 2018, 02:55:41 AM
Is not good to sell coin this time it only better to buy more coin , for me i can't buy more coin because i have many and i don't trust crypto again like it fallen totally
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 02:55:10 AM
That is a nice strategy especially if the project has a potential. Let the bounty hunters dump their reward token then buy back a when the token is very cheap. That's strategy can bring us to more gains. Let us turn the negative into positive and I know that all group of people including investors and bounty hunters has a purpose here in crypto space.
Activity: 169
August 30, 2018, 02:40:34 AM
I think the current encryption market is very suitable for investment, because the price of cryptocurrency has fallen very badly in the market for several years. The price of Ethereum is now less than $300. I will continue to invest in some Ethereum.
Activity: 56
August 30, 2018, 02:38:24 AM
Sometimes, i just smile when i see bounty hunters dump their coins. I have seen situations where after they might have dumped their coins, within within 24-48 hours, it begins to rise again.
Whenever a coin lists and bounty hunters are paid, it is always an opportunity for investors to buy from them cheaply.
Most times, i wait for opportunities like this, despite being a bounty hunter too. I acquire more and hold. Then i sell high later.
There are times bounty hunters a lured by investors into selling cheaply on DEX, before any official listing.

Although, this might not be applicable to all coins, but it happens to most.

Talking of the strategy to buy and hodl, I think this strategy is very simple buy low sell high whether during the ICO or from the exchange. Example many projects are trading below their ICO price right now, so is good time to acquire more from those good projects at this low prices.
Activity: 81
August 30, 2018, 02:26:45 AM
To my opinion, if the coin that was dumped actually has some utility or reason to increase, im sure for most good projects the value will return to somewhere close to or more than the ICO price once it reaches the market.. But when price is down and hold.
brand new
Activity: 0
August 30, 2018, 02:18:22 AM
At present, the market is entering a low market. I think most of the bounty tokens will not rise, so selling them immediately may be a better choice.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 02:23:38 AM
Many bounty hunters rush to sell the tokens they receive at low prices. Investors have researched the project and paid for the token. They kept them and soon after, they made a lot of money when the tokens went up.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
August 30, 2018, 02:06:11 AM
Choosing to buy potential e-currencies when their prices are low, holding and waiting until they rise is the investment path that people choose. In my opinion, the market is starting to show signs of recovery. Therefore, this is a good time to buy and keep potential e-currencies.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
August 30, 2018, 02:01:34 AM
I agree with topic starter.  Most bounty hunters sell their honestly earned tokens for a penny (in 90% of cases) , but some simply don't have the opportunity to wait for the token to grow in price,they live on this bounty money. Sad I rarely participate in bounty campaigns and if I find only 100% worth campaigns and they always bring good results.
Activity: 176
August 30, 2018, 01:55:17 AM
They will only rise again if the coin that was dumped actually has some utility or reason to increase, typically for most good projects the value will return to somewhere close to the ICO price, though in this market I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't even return to that. A lot of hyped projects now are actually trading massively below their ICO price, e.g. Pumapay trading at 1/10 ICO price which obviously sucks for investors, but it's great for those who believe in the long term potential of the project.

Totally! Long term investors shouldn't be worried about daily dumps.

Also, Pumapay was a huge disappointment for their ICO investors indeed.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
August 30, 2018, 01:47:24 AM
I think the new coins popping up now are better held first. because the price decreased dramatically. all the assets that I have still hold until now from July.
because the price is not yet possible to sell.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
August 30, 2018, 01:23:32 AM
When I first entered the world of cryptography, I learned to read graphics. Reading a chart is a must for making money.

I started making money by buying and selling. In crypto money, coin prices are constantly changing. If you make the right moves at the right time, you will make good money.

You can keep the tokens you earned without spending long-term.
The chart will not give you a lot of clues about the trend of the cryptocurrency, you should understand that the market is so sensitive with any bad or good news about cryptocurrency. FA is really important for you to support your technical analysis dude. Just try to create a random speculation about the market chart without any fundamental support and it looks so terrible.
Activity: 82
August 30, 2018, 01:08:46 AM
Do the right thing at the right time. When the cryptocurrency market falls seriously, you can invest a lot of high-quality altcoin, and then continue to patiently hold all the currencies. When the price of the cryptocurrency market rises, the currency is sold to earn some money. This is My strategy
Activity: 148
August 30, 2018, 01:08:37 AM
I think that when the price of the price cryptocurrency falls a lot, such as the current encryption market, I think it is very suitable for investment. And when the price of cryptocurrency has not recovered, I suggest that you should hold them for a long time.
Activity: 13
August 30, 2018, 01:07:02 AM
Most of the winnings will fall to a large extent after the exchange, so I think it would be a better choice to sell immediately.
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 30, 2018, 01:05:44 AM
This is the best strategy. Especially now, when bears have been leading for several months. I also use this strategy.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
August 29, 2018, 04:38:57 AM
The combination os these two deals bring much more profits than they gives in the separately, this is my strategy in buying with lowest prices and holding till the end.
Pages:
Jump to: