Pages:
Author

Topic: Strategy for buy and hold - page 13. (Read 2573 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 6
August 28, 2018, 08:00:59 AM
Sometimes, i just smile when i see bounty hunters dump their coins. I have seen situations where after they might have dumped their coins, within within 24-48 hours, it begins to rise again.
Whenever a coin lists and bounty hunters are paid, it is always an opportunity for investors to buy from them cheaply.
Most times, i wait for opportunities like this, despite being a bounty hunter too. I acquire more and hold. Then i sell high later.
There are times bounty hunters a lured by investors into selling cheaply on DEX, before any official listing.

Although, this might not be applicable to all coins, but it happens to most.

I guess you are missing out on the biggest gist
The most fantastic way to handle tokens is to sell at the high price immediately it lists
It dumps after few hours, and you are opportuned to buy the dump

Fast forward 24-72 hours, you get extra profit
It all requires confidence and courage and always do your own research
copper member
Activity: 2212
Merit: 605
🍓 BALIK Never DM First
August 28, 2018, 07:54:27 AM
They will only rise again if the coin that was dumped actually has some utility or reason to increase, typically for most good projects the value will return to somewhere close to the ICO price, though in this market I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't even return to that. A lot of hyped projects now are actually trading massively below their ICO price, e.g. Pumapay trading at 1/10 ICO price which obviously sucks for investors, but it's great for those who believe in the long term potential of the project.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 07:49:40 AM
The strategy of buying and holding is closely related to each investor's investment philosophy and investment objectives. My investment philosophy is to obtain relatively lucrative profits at the lowest risk, so I will fully understand the cryptocurrency I want to buy before buying. I think it’s the most appropriate time to buy and then hold it for a long time.
Activity: 212
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 03:35:54 PM
It makes sense to sell tokens immediately after the listing, and invest the received tokens in the new ICOs more promising.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
July 14, 2018, 02:32:59 PM
Sometimes, i just smile when i see bounty hunters dump their coins. I have seen situations where after they might have dumped their coins, within within 24-48 hours, it begins to rise again.
Whenever a coin lists and bounty hunters are paid, it is always an opportunity for investors to buy from them cheaply.
Most times, i wait for opportunities like this, despite being a bounty hunter too. I acquire more and hold. Then i sell high later.
There are times bounty hunters a lured by investors into selling cheaply on DEX, before any official listing.

Although, this might not be applicable to all coins, but it happens to most.
Pages:
Jump to: