Pages:
Author

Topic: Strategy to invest in crypto ? - page 20. (Read 5543 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 08:05:48 AM
Buying some good cryptocurrencies when the market falls to the bottom, and patiently holding them waiting for the market to pick up, then you can get a lot of wealth from it, I think this is the easiest way to invest, and the least risky.
copper member
Activity: 476
July 03, 2018, 08:02:47 AM
Strategy is very simple ,  Invest when market is low and sell when is high. Selling strategy depends on you , wether you can sell initially and recover your investment and so on.
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
July 03, 2018, 08:02:16 AM
There is no straight forward strategy, You have do the research on your own and look for coins that will have value. Even then you are not sure if the project will work or gets abandon. Only strategy works, is to get good coins and hodl for long term.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 07:55:54 AM
To develop your own strategy you should follow the same rules as on fiat markets - identify your risk averse factor, then find what you suppose a risk free investment (e.g. btc or eth), and then put your % on risk free assets and choose the coins or ICO in which you trust for gaining main profits.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 03, 2018, 07:53:56 AM
The investment strategy in Crypto is quite broad, you can join in many ways and the best strategy is to hold them for long periods of time.
Activity: 427
July 03, 2018, 07:53:09 AM
The best strategy is to buy at a low price and sell at a high price, but the fact is that few people can really complete this strategy.

Yes, I agree with you that the best strategy is to buy when the price is low like this bear period that we are experiencing, hold for long term and sell when the price is very high because you will make a lot of profit on you investment because the price would have multiply before you sell.
Activity: 66
July 03, 2018, 07:49:14 AM
You should do the analysis first before buying and hold. learn every step that shows there will be improvement. set aside 60% for investment and 40% to survive if the price goes down can buy it again.
Activity: 98
July 03, 2018, 05:03:55 AM
Maybe when the trend rises, or we choose the right coin, this strategy will not take a long time. But maybe a strategy needs to be tested with other strategies. I still believe that long-term investments will result in greater profits.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 09:33:09 AM
At the moment, the best strategy is HODL.The market is very unpredictable, but in the long term we need to see growth.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
July 02, 2018, 09:22:54 AM
The best strategy is to buy at a low price and sell at a high price, but the fact is that few people can really complete this strategy.

Yes, you are right, this is really the best and most popular investment strategy. But not every person approaches this strategy. Now the crypto market is in poor condition and cheap to buy, and then sell expensive is very difficult, because the market is not stable and it is difficult to predict what the price will be tomorrow.
Activity: 85
July 01, 2018, 02:30:35 AM
The best thing at this stage is to buy at a low price and sell when the prices become high.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
July 01, 2018, 02:24:16 AM
I think for most cryptocurrency holders, the best strategy is long-term holding. The price of cryptocurrency is very volatile, but in the long run they will still rise so it is better to relax and just wait.
Activity: 252
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
July 01, 2018, 02:11:29 AM
It is a very good stragy and low risky. Nowadays i am just holding because i am scary about the selling. If i sell, it will goint to the moon
Activity: 464
Merit: 11
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 01, 2018, 02:09:10 AM
Buy at low and sell at high. that is the most common strategy here and some are they buy a lot of coins and they are hold it and wait for a right time to sell those tokens. It is very important to know and have a strategy because this is for your capacity to do things and do things in perfect way.
Activity: 196
July 01, 2018, 02:01:48 AM
Just invest and harvest wisely. I commonly hire a simple strategy.
Buy the coin when the price is low, hold it, wait until the price of the coins are higher than the prices when we bought them exactly.
Make percentage how much percent we should sell the coins.
Activity: 476
July 01, 2018, 01:57:41 AM
Activity: 210
June 30, 2018, 07:27:57 PM
your strategy works if the price increases, but when the price falls, you lose everything. while the market is falling, I do not invest, but trade.
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 30, 2018, 07:27:18 PM
My strategy is to research Before investing, I follow the roadmap and market trend to determine how I take profit, I also ensure I follow cryptocurrency news and news related to the project in other to ensure am not caugth unaware.

It is very important to do your own researches before you invest, because it is full with a fake news and pure speculations. The spam projects are everywhere and it is hard to avoid them all the time.
Activity: 294
June 30, 2018, 07:23:10 PM
This is the Strategy I was following in crypto. This is the example.

buy coin 300A @1.00 = 300

Sell 150 @2.00 (Now you covered your initial investment(Excluding fee))
Sell 50 @3.00 = 150
Sell 50 @4.00 = 200
Keep remaining 50 for long term( If market is crashing you have to sell this proton immediately).

But this method can't apply if the market crash before it reaching to 2x. I would like to know the approaches/Strategies you are following and drawbacks of this method.

My only strategy as of now is to hold my coins and invest even more because the market price is still dumping so selling your coins is a very bad idea.
Activity: 91
June 30, 2018, 07:10:26 PM
I dont think if here is a recommended Investment strategy in the crypto market, but rather, be very keen on where you commit your money to, when you invest and what you invest in,t be an excellent investor,you have to invest inKnowledge in the crypto infdustry, so a to make excellent investment decisions
Pages:
Jump to: