Pages:
Author

Topic: Strategy to invest in crypto ? - page 15. (Read 5541 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
July 22, 2018, 01:32:01 AM
For me best strategy is buying when all say what crypto is dead, then buying when all wait new records from bitcioin
Activity: 219
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 01:27:24 AM
After you have got your money to invest, read the whitepaper of any online company in which to invest because scams, take time to check the price of coins you want to buy and make sure that you are following it
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
July 22, 2018, 01:11:40 AM
The best strategy, it's just to keep for a long time, I was wrong many times when I sold my coins with a slight increase, after which they grew several times more.
Activity: 77
July 22, 2018, 12:47:56 AM
To build up your own technique you ought to take after an indistinguishable standards from on fiat markets - recognize your hazard unwilling component, at that point find what you assume a hazard free venture (e.g. btc or eth), and afterward put your % on chance free resources and pick the coins or ICO in which you trust for increasing primary benefits.
Activity: 37
July 20, 2018, 04:21:16 AM
Everybody has the considerations and the information they think about anticipating coins which will be extraordinary, however it will be more centered around the current circumstance obviously. For me actually., I don't numerous have/have a tendency to be on some technique, I simply pick the coins which for sure have the chance to have a decent future and enthusiasm among numerous individuals.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
July 19, 2018, 12:22:37 PM
its good plan, but not easy fight with wild market, sometimes market not like what you want, so you must have plan too when the market has big crash, if im trading and the market crash i will change from daily traders to invest long term
Activity: 31
July 19, 2018, 12:22:21 PM
My methodology is to put resources into ventures with a genuine item that will be helpful for the general public. I imagine that these coins will give the best outcome in a couple of years. This technique requires a great deal of tolerance and exertion. Be that as it may, at last it will bring a high reward.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 12:21:22 PM
My strategy in crypto is that I take my time to read the whitepaper of the project i want to invest in as well as study the developers of the project to be sure they are able and capable for the task
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 12:18:56 PM
There is no specific strategy to follow when investing in crypto , everyone has a different set of rules to follow for me the only rule to follow is not to invest in hyped programs that last for one day/week only . i like to go with slowly developed programs .
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 2
July 19, 2018, 12:17:17 PM
There are so many strategies employed in maximising profit, its wiser to be flexible, changing strategy as the market changes. The crytocurrency space is full of uncertainty, one has to be on the look out for the best strategy. One of my strategies in bearish market is to set ridiculous low order on some good altcoin and hope it gets filled, with that I can make much more.
Activity: 93
July 19, 2018, 12:14:18 PM
Your strategy only works in a long term basis because not all coins get to reach 2x in a short period of time and the market's price is very unpredictable. My strategy is to read the information about the coin I am going to invest because that's the only way I can plan my next move. If the whitepaper is well made, unique, and contains all the information that I need to satisfy me, then I will invest in that and wait till I get my desired profit.
Activity: 354
July 19, 2018, 12:05:44 PM
my strategy is to invest in excellent teams backed by successful investors and advisors and have a great project that can solve real problems. I invest in coins that have value or others perceive value in them, like for example privacy coins.

i'm looking for early stage projects that have low market cap and roughly 10x potential.
I recommend to anyone that wants to invest in here. First, you should know the platform of the ICO itself. You should know the whitepaper by reading it and who are the manager and the founder of that ICO. You can recognize it also by the bounty manager or any other staffs if it is trustable.
Activity: 92
July 19, 2018, 12:02:23 PM
Sounds incredible strat. Be that as it may, what I'm doing is simply picked the beyond any doubt thing to contribute. Make it long haul and trust the task to what ever it takes. On the off chance that it will increase half benefit in under multi year then that will be incredible pull back half of the speculation and the half will sit tight for what your objective cost will be.
Activity: 406
July 19, 2018, 09:17:44 AM
The best strategy to invest in crypto is that all bey when market droops & sell when market moves up. Always make a profit target & when ever your coin reach your target sell the coin Immediately rather than waiting for more profit because you don't know that when market change its mood.

Doing trading requires a lot of time using a computer which does not work well for the people who have a regular job, because it needs time to watch and monitor the price in the market always, when you are doing a trading.
Activity: 126
July 19, 2018, 07:47:51 AM
Just try and understand the market very well, then you put in 60% for longterm then 20% for the short term. Of course, your analysis of your investment projects is a responsible performance of your investment funds.
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 07:40:27 AM
I am holding, trading and investing in crypto. Your strategy is more useful than mine so thank you so much! I will check it too in the nearest future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
July 19, 2018, 04:21:58 AM
Strategy by buying coins at low prices and then hold it for a very long time I guess it would be more profitable. The daily trade I think will be very draining and your thoughts. At the moment the market is very difficult for crypto in the prediction market and more often do things that surprise with continues to fall in value and is very unlikely to rise.
Activity: 39
July 19, 2018, 04:07:23 AM
My procedure is to purchase coins when costs are low and I am offering when costs rise. Furthermore, I screen the market each day, so I searched for a benefit each day by specifically offering the coins. Be that as it may, I likewise once in a while additionally endured misfortunes however this has turned into my hazard when exchanging. Also, just put resources into Bitcoin for quite a while and for what's to come.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
July 16, 2018, 02:15:16 AM
A strategy as such is quite hard to pin down when playing with alts.  I have figured out the best thing to do is to just hold everything, as soon as I think I am being clever and start moving coins around the coins I am moving from start to pump, need to ignore the itchy fingers.
Activity: 92
July 16, 2018, 02:10:28 AM
I use to exchange here and now. I pick a coin which have customary unsurprising waves (+-20-30%) and set purchase and offer requests on the base and best of these waves. Furthermore, it most cases it works for me. I likewise attempted the system that you portrayed however it's pertinent just for a long haul exchanging.
Pages:
Jump to: