Pages:
Author

Topic: Strategy to invest in crypto ? - page 28. (Read 5569 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 07:44:59 AM
The best strategy is to follow.
If you want to make money in the crypto money world, you have to follow it.
Invest when prices fall. Wait when prices go up and buy the moment you start falling.
Activity: 3
June 01, 2018, 04:04:31 AM
My strategy is to invest in projects with a real product that will be useful for the society. I think that these coins will give the best result in a few years. This strategy requires a lot of patience and effort. But in the end it will bring a very high reward. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 78
May 31, 2018, 09:44:47 AM
I use the simplest investment strategy and this applies not only to the cryptocurrency market and their tokens.The safest investment is a very careful selection and selection of more than 10 different directions.If we take into account cryptocurrencies.Then it's easy to take and VLU amount divided by 10 top coins and invest in them in even shares.This can save you from collapse!
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
May 31, 2018, 12:19:05 AM
Crypto is the closest thing we have to a physical manifestation of monetary desire or maybe I should just say "greed". That is the basis of price movement. Greed is bullish, fear is bearish. I am in this to make money. Maybe if holding for a few years, investing in real projects would be the better strategy. But shorter term, I've come to think that the projects that promise to fulfill the largest amounts of greed are the biggest waves to ride over the next few months or more.
What you are saying applies to every market don't you think? In the stock market the bulls are motivated by greed and the bears are motivated by fear, the only way to protect you from both of those feelings is to only invest in very good projects that way you will not sell in panic or buy when everyone is doing it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
May 28, 2018, 11:49:52 AM
In fact, there are not so many strategies as we think, most likely it all depends only on how to properly find a project for investment, because today it really is a problem that can be solved in several ways.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 11:47:08 AM
my strategy is to invest in times of recession. I think that nothing can be better than this and I did not even think that other strategies exist
Activity: 70
May 28, 2018, 11:00:55 AM
A good strategy is to invest in something interesting and promising with a good idea, professional team and something that YOU believe in. Some people here talk about advisors but I do not think they are that important. Well, I prefer to go to projects that not just make something new and unuseful but something that makes crypto closer and easier like that one
Activity: 167
May 28, 2018, 09:29:56 AM
Well I think the best strategy to invest in Blockchain technology is to have a sufficient knowledge about what Crypto is?.
Research, read and listen to your friends who are also investing in cryptocurrencies.
If you have that components I think you will be successful to this community someday.
Activity: 95
May 28, 2018, 09:22:45 AM
It's hard for anyone to make the ups and downs of our market. I don't agree with your strategy. If you are in a bullish bull market, you will lose a lot of profits. I think buying and selling should not be fixed and should be judged according to the trend of the market.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
May 28, 2018, 08:46:09 AM
Although I have been in cryptocurrency for years, I consider myself a bad trader.
I find it really hard to sell coins at the right time.
Activity: 238
May 28, 2018, 06:54:43 AM
Crypto is the closest thing we have to a physical manifestation of monetary desire or maybe I should just say "greed". That is the basis of price movement. Greed is bullish, fear is bearish. I am in this to make money. Maybe if holding for a few years, investing in real projects would be the better strategy. But shorter term, I've come to think that the projects that promise to fulfill the largest amounts of greed are the biggest waves to ride over the next few months or more.
Activity: 196
May 27, 2018, 04:50:44 PM
investors in the crypto-currency market earn money or lose money according to the strategies they apply. Good strategy always protects you.
Activity: 102
May 27, 2018, 01:37:33 PM
I only have two strategies in bitcoin. For altcoins, I used to invest just for a short term. Buy many coins when the price is very low and sell when it goes up just for the sake of profit. Just like in bitcoin vice versa.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
May 27, 2018, 01:33:12 PM
My strategy of investing in cryptocurrency is based on several basic principles. Firstly I invest in well-known currencies that have long been on the market. And secondly I diversify my investments into the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
May 22, 2018, 05:13:02 PM
My strategy is even more simple. I buy my favorite coin, one that shows great potential, and then I forgot about it for months or years until I heard news about it on the bull run. That is how I make money by doing nothing at all.

HODL is the KEY
There is nothing wrong with holding for a very long time in fact that is a very good thing but you are doing something very risky by forgetting about your coins completely and not checking the news, because what will happen if you do not hear that the price of bitcoin is going down and then you are unable to sell.
Activity: 382
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy
May 22, 2018, 01:27:36 AM
For example, I bought a coin for $ 100 when the price has doubled, sell half and keep half. You don't earn that much, but you don't lose.
Making the best possible strategy greatly depends on the knowledge which you have regarding the things and the experience which you have related to that of the crypto investment. I will suggest you start with little investment as at that time, there are greater chances of loss of money and that after that, keep in adding more money as this will then help you in making of more profit.
Activity: 336
May 19, 2018, 11:03:07 PM
As statistics show in most of cases it is much more profitable to buy coins and hodl than having trade activity inside this time period:) how many of us work better than market?;-) not so many, unfortunately...
Activity: 25
May 19, 2018, 10:56:16 PM
The best strategy you can use is to not buy at a the height of a bull market because doing that would just be setting yourself up for losses. Always be patient enough to wait for the price to go back down before you buy any coins to avoid FOMO-ing money into the market and apply that same patience to waiting and holding.
 Smiley
Activity: 162
May 19, 2018, 01:23:00 PM
This is the Strategy I was following in crypto. This is the example.

buy coin 300A @1.00 = 300

Sell 150 @2.00 (Now you covered your initial investment(Excluding fee))
Sell 50 @3.00 = 150
Sell 50 @4.00 = 200
Keep remaining 50 for long term( If market is crashing you have to sell this proton immediately).

But this method can't apply if the market crash before it reaching to 2x. I would like to know the approaches/Strategies you are following and drawbacks of this method.
The project should have some scope and should be advanced in technology. Technology determines the success of the coin. I have picked a few good ones for my portfolio. I suggest you to research on them as they are good investments.
LSK, NEO, TAU, LTC and XRP.
Activity: 175
May 19, 2018, 01:10:49 PM
This is the Strategy I was following in crypto. This is the example.

buy coin 300A @1.00 = 300

Sell 150 @2.00 (Now you covered your initial investment(Excluding fee))
Sell 50 @3.00 = 150
Sell 50 @4.00 = 200
Keep remaining 50 for long term( If market is crashing you have to sell this proton immediately).

But this method can't apply if the market crash before it reaching to 2x. I would like to know the approaches/Strategies you are following and drawbacks of this method.
Look for projects that are realistic and their team should be working well on it. I have few good coins in my portfolio that are doing well. They are ADA, PRG, ICX and RDD. I would suggest to check these coins, they are going to do well.
Pages:
Jump to: