Pages:
Author

Topic: Strategy to invest in crypto ? - page 32. (Read 5570 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 11:01:41 PM
I joined crypto, I'm new, I'm planning to be in this market, maybe I will invest more in ICO projects, it's profitable, although I know the risk level The accompaniment is great
Activity: 3
May 04, 2018, 05:59:02 AM
The best strategy for trading you must always monitoring the graphic movement of cryptocurrency.When the value of crypto coin was getting low just sell it and then when its get hight just buy crypto coins which have potential to grow.
Activity: 147
May 04, 2018, 09:01:41 AM
According to this, I prefer to invest in crypto trading by doing long-term trading, but before that, we have to know when the market is at the lowest point. So The lower the price of the crypto is the right time to buy more coins and hold it for the future You are brighter as a crypto or merchant holder.

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 04, 2018, 08:26:02 AM
The thing I like about crypto is that it teaches you the importance of patience and time in the same way compound interest does. To build wealth you need to use patience and time.
Activity: 46
May 04, 2018, 06:09:49 AM
I've always had one strategy. This monolithic part of my capital I have always spent only 100% of the investment, such as Ethereum and the like. Yes, the income was small, but it helped me to collect the amount of which I could risk. And sometimes this risk paid off.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
May 03, 2018, 01:32:07 AM
The strategy to invest in crypto is you can buy on a presale ICO it can give you discounts and then hold it and wait for the market price either you can trade it, just like buy low sell high method strategy for traders. The lower the price of crypto that is the right time to buy more coins and hold it for your brighter future as a crypto holder or trader.
Activity: 137
May 03, 2018, 01:27:49 AM
My own strategy is to invest into projects with great use case and team. I like to invest into these projects during ico period and stay invested in it for the long term. If the projects doe 100%, I sell 50% and hold the remaining. This is my own strategy
Activity: 70
May 03, 2018, 01:17:46 AM
My strategy is to invest in projects with a real product that will be useful for the society. I think that these coins will give the best result in a few years. This strategy requires a lot of patience and effort. But in the end it will bring a very high reward.
Activity: 350
May 02, 2018, 12:02:02 AM
This is the Strategy I was following in crypto. This is the example.

buy coin 300A @1.00 = 300

Sell 150 @2.00 (Now you covered your initial investment(Excluding fee))
Sell 50 @3.00 = 150
Sell 50 @4.00 = 200
Keep remaining 50 for long term( If market is crashing you have to sell this proton immediately).

But this method can't apply if the market crash before it reaching to 2x. I would like to know the approaches/Strategies you are following and drawbacks of this method.

The best thing to do is just hold your coins till the price reach the moon because trading in the market is a tirey job or you can trade daily in order to earn more profit, that will be always depending on how you manage your time.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
May 01, 2018, 11:57:02 PM
My strategy will depend on the technical condition of the market and crypto issues.
But, basically, my strategy is not being panicked and stressful, manage the time and coin wisely.
I always ensure that my strategy meets the real condition by analyzing the market and crypto news. It is important to sell or keep at the right time. Of course, all those strategies will aim at getting more profits.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
May 01, 2018, 11:55:31 PM

Sell 50 @3.00 = 150
Sell 50 @4.00 = 200
Keep remaining 50 for long term( If market is crashing you have to sell this proton immediately).

But this method can't apply if the market crash before it reaching to 2x. I would like to know the approaches/Strategies you are following and drawbacks of this method.
That will only work in a very narrow set of circumstances, you need the price to always go up, you need to hold for long enough, and you need to time market perfectly and all of those things are incredibly difficult to do in trading, if people were able to do that then everyone will be rich and that is simply possible.
Activity: 336
May 01, 2018, 11:42:31 PM

Sell 50 @3.00 = 150
Sell 50 @4.00 = 200

There is always a time for you to invest and sell your coin just wait for the price to dump and starting investing a huge amount and when the price go back to normal then it was assured that you will really earn a huge amount of profit.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
May 01, 2018, 11:41:17 PM
You can invest for long term or short term. I prefer those coins that has been existing for a long time for long term investment because they have proven their worth like bitcoin and ethereum. There are also coins that has been existing for a short time but they are already making names in crypto industry and since they have active projects and developers, I trust those projects as well. You can take a look at the top coins in the coinmarketcap.

For short term, its not investing but trading. You can trade coins according to your own strategy. You may use technical analysis or fundamental analysis or combine both. Just don't forget to manage risk by having a trading plan always.
Activity: 182
May 01, 2018, 11:40:12 PM

Sell 50 @3.00 = 150
Sell 50 @4.00 = 200

investing in Cryptocurrency is very profitable. so by investing in Cryptocurrency is highly recommended. I suggest investing in Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
https://www.empirehotels.io/
May 01, 2018, 11:29:40 PM
do not do your investment directly. Suppose you have $ 2000, you first buy $ 250 at this time. if the price of a coin drops Backup by $ 500 and so on.
Activity: 224
April 29, 2018, 11:12:23 AM
You should do the analysis first before buying and hold. learn every step that shows there will be improvement. Set aside 60% for investment and 40% to survive if the price goes down can buy it again.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
April 28, 2018, 01:19:07 PM
I have no strategy. I act on the situation. The only thing that I never buy is the past few pampas coins. Do not hurry and be nervous and you will have happiness.
Activity: 63
April 28, 2018, 08:41:35 AM
Yes many people are afraid of investments into cryptocurrency, big volatility here. However having bought good coins for long time you will see that it will bring the results. it is necessary always yмeнь to wait
Activity: 330
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 07:50:04 AM
In fact, everyone has his own strategy. Everyone chooses how to invest their money individually. I would advise to begin to study the market of crypto currency. And only then do you invest any money. In my opinion, it's best to study first then invest.
Activity: 104
April 25, 2018, 04:23:32 AM
In my opinion, the important thing is that you need to understand that everywhere is pitfalls and remember not to try to put all the money in one only. Let's start setting yourself real goals and achieve them, hope you will succeed.
Pages:
Jump to: