Pages:
Author

Topic: STRATIS Pumping again...be careful - page 3. (Read 2944 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
September 10, 2017, 11:28:36 PM

• there seem to be like maybe 1-2 developers behind it, that's it
  • a lot of non-technical people who seem to have bought it pumping it with fluff articles, blogs and youtube video

I agree with these, I'm not sure about the others.
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
September 10, 2017, 10:30:46 PM

Also this guy did a really good research on a lot of red flags with Stratis, you should read it:

https://cryptoizzy.blogspot.de/2017/06/stratis-coin-redflags-abound-in-short.html

He didn't do "good research" he came up with some nutty "conspiracy theories".  
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
September 10, 2017, 10:16:27 PM
With the Chinese stance on ICO bringing down Chinese smartcontract platforms, it seems that people have found a reason to pump Stratis.  I'd be really careful - posted some of this before in other forums.

• For a C# smart contract platform (using a language that a ton of people already know well), development community and technical talk in forums is non-existent (look at early Ethereum technical discussions in reddit, there is NOTHING anywhere for Stratis)
  • the CEO talks a lot of fluff and provides virtually zero technical knowledge
  • the full node has been downloaded maybe by a dozen people, total number of downloads for all versions is tiny for a top #20 crypto
  • virtually non-existent communication from the development team
  • a lot of non-technical people who seem to have bought it pumping it with fluff articles, blogs and youtube video
  • Hype about releasing Breeze Wallet pumps up the price months back, then never released, then release hype then delay, months later we get hype again

Also this guy did a really good research on a lot of red flags with Stratis, you should read it:

https://cryptoizzy.blogspot.de/2017/06/stratis-coin-redflags-abound-in-short.html

That analysis says the following.
In short, it is my opinion that Stratis is a scam, likely perpetrated by the founders and members of the organization. I wouldn’t be surprised if they own most of the coins

That is obviously FUD  Roll Eyes

Does that person truly believe the founders own most of the coins?  Really?  Roll Eyes

Yep that looks like a crazy conspiracy theory. Does the author have any evidence that the founders and members of the organization own most of the coins?

No, he provides no evidence.  It's just a crazy idea with no evidence which makes me question everything he says.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
September 10, 2017, 10:13:16 PM
With the Chinese stance on ICO bringing down Chinese smartcontract platforms, it seems that people have found a reason to pump Stratis.  I'd be really careful - posted some of this before in other forums.

• For a C# smart contract platform (using a language that a ton of people already know well), development community and technical talk in forums is non-existent (look at early Ethereum technical discussions in reddit, there is NOTHING anywhere for Stratis)
  • the full node has been downloaded maybe by a dozen people, total number of downloads for all versions is tiny for a top #20 crypto
  • Hype about releasing Breeze Wallet pumps up the price months back, then never released, then release hype then delay, months later we get hype again

thank for information you share. But for me stratis still is a good coin for invest and do some project on this platform. Sometime not because money or profit. Just because I love C#
Activity: 629
Merit: 258
September 10, 2017, 10:01:05 PM

That analysis says the following.
In short, it is my opinion that Stratis is a scam, likely perpetrated by the founders and members of the organization. I wouldn’t be surprised if they own most of the coins

That is obviously FUD  Roll Eyes

Does that person truly believe the founders own most of the coins?  Really?  Roll Eyes

the reviewer also goes on to say.

Considering that they make no reasonable case anywhere on their website to garner actual business clients (as opposed to just trying to get people to buy their coins), you’d think they must have a very pro-active commercial marketing and development team: actively pitching companies on the benefits of Stratis Consulting and Implementation.

Stratis is one of the only projects to actually get a paying customer. So that reviewer was clearly off the mark.
Can anyone here name another project with a paying business customer?

https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/earth-twine-and-stratis-partner-worlds-first-seafood-dedicated-blockchain
Activity: 1162
Merit: 450
September 10, 2017, 09:53:37 PM
I cannot tell if this is FUD or legit....straits was always one of my go to coins but its performing like shit lately

I'll be watching this thread

Yeah, I am not saying don't buy it.  Just saying be careful, do hard research and make your own decision.  It pumped all the way past $10 before and could easily do that and a whole lot more.  But I don't think that would be due to the technical solution it provides but rather to pumping and speculation.  

Thanks for the reminder.  I think for a trader that trade for several months and year, he is ware of whats happening. We are familiar of this pump and dump scenario and in addition of this Chinese banning of ICO's I think we should be very careful. We do not not want to end up as a bag holder. Good luck to everyone, do your own research. Knowledge is power. Smiley
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
September 10, 2017, 09:48:01 PM
I cannot tell if this is FUD or legit....straits was always one of my go to coins but its performing like shit lately

Yeah, I am not saying don't buy it.  Just saying be careful, do hard research and make your own decision.  It pumped all the way past $10 before and could easily do that and a whole lot more.  But I don't think that would be due to the technical solution it provides but rather to pumping and speculation.  
Activity: 882
Merit: 403
September 10, 2017, 11:12:25 AM

Man, this really sucks specially for me who like the concept of stratis i really saw potential on that coin. But as what the guy on top said, it has been acting bad lately. I was thinking of putting some money into it and investing. But now im having second thoughts. I'm gonna watch this thread. And do my own research about this.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
September 10, 2017, 10:54:15 AM

Activity: 254
Merit: 100
September 10, 2017, 10:45:27 AM

Pages:
Jump to: