Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 1001. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Actually i have no worry about dumpers actions becouse i know Withdrawal limit reached about 70k stratis i think that will be no happend and easy to get or recover price
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
Stratis received! Thank you Smiley

WOW, absolutely everybody can withdraw except me!

Yes I have just received a 4650 stratis of bounty signature campaign, you may soon be getting. Wink
wow,it is about 0.25btc Grin
legendary
Activity: 1568
Dumps gonna happen.
I don't know maybe. It seems like its hard now for Stratis to break 5k for some reason.

I think 4-5k is the fair price of Stratis at the moment really, I'm sure it will increase as development and news start to come. We all knew 1-2k is just too cheap for the potential of this project.
Activity: 722
Merit: 500
I have just launched the new community forum!

Hope to see you over there Smiley

https://stratisforum.com
Activity: 532
Dumps gonna happen.
I don't know maybe. It seems like its hard now for Stratis to break 5k for some reason.
Activity: 784
Merit: 511
If you are have a problems with withdraw code..i think that is very easy Just click "Get email withdraw code" and you get the withdraw code in email and fill in TVE Withdraws... a few min ago i have done withdraw stratis token fast and smootly..thanks you

Not exactly.
For me it was a problem with Firefox. AdBlock??? No idea, too late to testing today.
Anyway, with Chromium it works.

Thanks @alpho2k for your help.
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I think there is need for stratis team to be fair to all, I waited yesterday to withdraw my social media  bounty but unable to withdraw it due to the daily limit cap and again they need to understand that the timing is odd for some people in some part of the world, is now 12 midnight here. The issue today is the withdraw code that theviralexchange.com is asking and after clicking get withdraw code, I can find any in my email box. There is no need to implement a command if the command is not user friendly.

Can anybody tell me how I can get this code.

same here

Refresh your page and click on "Get email withdraw code".

Thank you

Please select point type and the destination type.

you need to fill all the box, if you are on slack, come chat with me there, it will be easier!

I did this...

Invalid withdraw code.

are you on slack? I could check that directly with you.

No. I'm not in slack now. What is the problem?

Try to use google chrome, it works fine for me and thanks to alpho2k for his guide and concern.
Activity: 938
If you are have a problems with withdraw code..i think that is very easy Just click "Get email withdraw code" and you get the withdraw code in email and fill in TVE Withdraws... a few min ago i have done withdraw stratis token fast and smootly..thanks you
legendary
Activity: 1568
Well I finally got mine, not at the right hour I think but the transfer is done, glad to have all my Strats together!
I think there is need for stratis team to be fair to all, I waited yesterday to withdraw my social media  bounty but unable to withdraw it due to the daily limit cap and again they need to understand that the timing is odd for some people in some part of the world, is now 12 midnight here. The issue today is the withdraw code that theviralexchange.com is asking and after clicking get withdraw code, I can find any in my email box. There is no need to implement a command if the command is not user friendly.

same here

Thank you

you need to fill all the box, if you are on slack, come chat with me there, it will be easier!

I did this...

Invalid withdraw code.

are you on slack? I could check that directly with you.

No. I'm not in slack now. What is the problem?

same here

Thank you

I did this...

Invalid withdraw code.

Same here "Invalid withdraw code."
I think there is need for stratis team to be fair to all, I waited yesterday to withdraw my social media  bounty but unable to withdraw it due to the daily limit cap and again they need to understand that the timing is odd for some people in some part of the world, is now 12 midnight here. The issue today is the withdraw code that theviralexchange.com is asking and after clicking get withdraw code, I can find any in my email box. There is no need to implement a command if the command is not user friendly.

same here

Thank you

I did this...

Invalid withdraw code.

Sorry, it's 1:50 in Germany (Midnight) I have no desire to Slack now

same here

Thank you

same here

@Krushang

Now I wanted to send my Stratis tokens to my wallet.
But on TVE there is a box Withdraw code...

What's this? How do I get this? Can you please explain in more detail here...? Thanks
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
http://www.cloakcoin.com
lol all fake be carefull boys and girl
pump dump do your profit hold a little
its simpe to read a bot  Grin
dump is coming thanks igor  Wink
never go up  now don't delete my post oke greetz  Cry
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
good plan for bounty distribution, for VTE must be patient for withdrawal
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
Please get some Strat volume goin on https://beta.rawx.io/#/markets/BTC:STRAT

I want to buy up 10K of them...serious here, put some up on the books i'll scoop'm up.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Bob surplus evolved.

They don't dump now. They hype and wait. Smarter than before.

Grin

All those fancy infographics and roadmap and you get what. A shitty clone wallet from 2014 with promises haha.

So what's the deal, get on poloniex, and then dump the ico at premium Huh

You got some sort of device watching me dude?
Jump to: