Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 996. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 403
Merit: 257
buying more after the dump. Cheesy
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Yup its a dump. Better sell now before we hit 3000 or less then buy back again.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
This is the typical cycle of an alt.  This is the dump before it goes to polo, so be sure your bags are full before the end of the day.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
-snip-

Who wants to trade at a shady exchange? You compare rawx to polo? Are you out of your mind, comparing a legitimate to a shady exchange.
We don't even know if that shady exchange is fully secure or not. So, stop whining that there is no much user over there and stop shilling cause its already getting annoying.

seriously, why don't you actually go on the exchange and find out for yourself instead of judging smth with no substance to your words Smiley

The Dev from Evergreen Coin checked it out, and approved it for their community to trade there. So up yours buddy Smiley

and shilling? really, look how many fucks on this thread have posted one after another garbage of guesses and oh it's pumping oh it's dumping, none of you ppl know which direction the coin is going. cause u all wait and sit for someone to make the next move lmao...instead of just doing it yourself.

fucking put up some buy walls. and just keep pushing!
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
-snip-

Who wants to trade at a shady exchange? You compare rawx to polo? Are you out of your mind, comparing a legitimate to a shady exchange.
We don't even know if that shady exchange is fully secure or not. So, stop whining that there is no much user over there and stop shilling cause its already getting annoying.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
You ppl have literally fudded the shit out of my inbox, i haven't read one thing in the last 24hrs from this forum that had any useful information whatsoever to make a decision on the next move with this coin.

You idiots need to be trading over on RAWX.IO and haul the volume over there so you dumb fucks can start making some MAD CASH in fucking fees and interest on that exchange which it PAYS TO ITS USERS on this damn coin! Instead of fucking wasting time like whiny lil bitches on which direction the price is going and when polo will add this coin (they don't pay you back trading fees/interest !!)

Bitches move your coins and start making money !

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
the dump price not over yet, buy some at 3800 satoshi, i know the price will go up
this is just short effected from bounty distribution, i think stratis never go down below ico price
Hopefully it goes down to 3000. Great buy opportunity there.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
the dump price not over yet, buy some at 3800 satoshi, i know the price will go up
this is just short effected from bounty distribution, i think stratis never go down below ico price
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
Activity: 742
Well damn why the dump? I wish I had more BTC right now. Good time to buy.  Wink

Not yet. We will see the price under 3K.
Well damn why the dump? I wish I had more BTC right now. Good time to buy.  Wink
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Looks like price has been stable for a few days now, but if Bob is in this coin sooner or later it will dump hard.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Boom! The fireworks already started....
Holy shit this is crashed hard  Shocked

Yesterday I wanted to buy worth 1 BTC at 5200 sat. Thanks god because I didn't  Wink

Just a pump and dump coin again. Please next!  Angry
Holy shit this is crashed hard  Shocked

Yesterday I wanted to buy worth 1 BTC at 5200 sat. Thanks god because I didn't  Wink
Activity: 570
This project looks like it was designed for sweet microsoft support. I love it.
Jump to: