Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 1008. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 401
Merit: 250
http://www.cloakcoin.com
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Address has been DM you, Signature Bounty when will I receive?
Activity: 490
it would help a lot for the price to stay established and to attract more investors to join if the current price keeps moving up more and
more interest will be gather so it is really a good strategy from the dev. good luck hope to see 100k in this coming weeks.

So you are saying the dev is pumping stratis? 100k in the coming weeks!! hahaha, it will be back to 2k soon enough.

Nope... I personally have bought over 4 million. The price naturally rises. Others also like me investing early, so I doubt the Devs had anything to do with it.

And if you think this was pumped, YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHIN YET FOLKS... Trust me Wink
Activity: 952
Merit: 530
it would help a lot for the price to stay established and to attract more investors to join if the current price keeps moving up more and
more interest will be gather so it is really a good strategy from the dev. good luck hope to see 100k in this coming weeks.

So you are saying the dev is pumping stratis? 100k in the coming weeks!! hahaha, it will be back to 2k soon enough.

2k soon enough, hahahahahaha ;/
Activity: 676
Merit: 319
I got my bounty too)  Cool
Activity: 88
Merit: 10

No, devs do not pump the price, but devs care about the investors, so it is a wise decision. They know how to build the community, which is the most precious.  Grin
Activity: 357

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Hi all, i have claimed the spanish translation bounty and still have not received it and in TVE when i claim always said limit reached try tomorrow.
What is happening? there are some ETA for the bounties to be paid?

Post from Krushang:

UPDATE

To reduce the sell pressure from the 1 million bounty STRAT. We will be staggering the distribution over the next 7 days.

TVE
Each day 71428 STRAT will be available for withdrawal on TVE. *Starting now*. Once the daily limit is hit bounty particapants will have to wait until between 19h-20h EST for the limit to reset.

Signatures
57142 will be distributed to Signature participants daily, these participants will be selected at random.

Translations
14285 will be distributed to Translation bounty participants daily, these participants will be selected at random.

This new distribution strucure will see only 142828 STRAT distributed to Bounty participants daily. With the current volume and liquidity, this should not have any effect on the market.

Bounty participants please provide me your Stratis address via Bitcointalk.
Activity: 952
Merit: 530
Hi all, i have claimed the spanish translation bounty and still have not received it and in TVE when i claim always said limit reached try tomorrow.

Post from Krushang:

UPDATE

To reduce the sell pressure from the 1 million bounty STRAT. We will be staggering the distribution over the next 7 days.

TVE
Each day 71428 STRAT will be available for withdrawal on TVE. *Starting now*. Once the daily limit is hit bounty particapants will have to wait until between 19h-20h EST for the limit to reset.

Signatures
57142 will be distributed to Signature participants daily, these participants will be selected at random.

Translations
14285 will be distributed to Translation bounty participants daily, these participants will be selected at random.

This new distribution strucure will see only 142828 STRAT distributed to Bounty participants daily. With the current volume and liquidity, this should not have any effect on the market.

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
Hello Krushang.

I am Rank Member now. Would love if u change it in the spreadsheet for the sig Bounty. Already adjusted my sig.
I know it doesnt raise the sig camp stake per week but still, just for being a honored member now  Wink

Thank You

Laughable post. Sir you are so funny. No need to spend time on this, he is busy.   Cheesy

Ohh man, the crypto scene right.

Just like in real life, about 60% is born with questionable capabilities.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Hello Krushang.

I am Rank Member now. Would love if u change it in the spreadsheet for the sig Bounty. Already adjusted my sig.
I know it doesnt raise the sig camp stake per week but still, just for being a honored member now  Wink

Thank You

Laughable post. Sir you are so funny. No need to spend time on this, he is busy.   Cheesy
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I got my social  bounty too.   Cheesy   Thx a lot, STRAT team.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
Got the bounty,thanks.
bounty from where? give me link, please
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
UPDATE

TVE

Signatures

Translations

Bounty details.
Activity: 425
Stratis Team has earned the community trust .

Only until i saw the fake pump.

Did you ever do any TA on Stratis?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
Got the bounty,thanks.

Mhm im not receive bounty signature .
Activity: 1022
Got the bounty,thanks.
Activity: 401