Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 1070. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 535
Merit: 250
Love me tender
I don't know if I can trust you Wink.

I did wine install stratis.exe
wine stratis.exe
backed up

works fine. Can you give any guarantee your pre-compiled binary is legitimate. Thank you.

what guarantee - i built it 2 hrs ago feel free to pm me for skype or so.. what proof is enough?
Activity: 765
Merit: 500
the wallet is available at the moment
when will be listed on exchange?
Activity: 616
To God Be The Glory!
tried to backup the wallet but how can i import this back up wallet when i use in different computer. ? i tried dragging the backup file nothing happen.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
I don't know if I can trust you Wink.

I did wine install stratis.exe
wine stratis.exe
backed up

works fine. Can you give any guarantee your pre-compiled binary is legitimate. Thank you.
Love me tender
personally compiled linux stratis-qt wallet

scan:
https://www.virustotal.com/cs/file/3c46268f7cf02a4ac8094ddf364df2742be64967677dd07040e9fdee7fd6c27f/analysis/1470795897/

file:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/n8avww89stvhagz/stratis-qt?dl=0

thanks for btc donation:
19akmtdgKK4Y8iGwYRvs4fdAur6hRhXoUE

and strat donation Smiley
SjmFNCJb3EV35GHs3XbD8NNxVHnUoHnnME
Activity: 276
No way I am selling my Statis for the dust being offered at rawx.io, I think this platform will push the token to rival ETH value or higher.
how can i withdraw my stratis from stratis platform? can you please assist me, I already have the desktop wallet
but when trying to withdraw for the platform keep saying configure my stratis address?

I haven't received them yet I don't think anyone has. All you have to do is add the address you create in your stratis wallet to the ICO dashboard and wait for the coins to be sent. As far as I can ascertain the chain stalled and the team was waiting to send out payments after they are sure they can trust the chain.   
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Let's do @bittrex campaign, and put the task in TVE, so that bittrex will know how strong and big community we are. 

Good idea i'll support your stetment and I hope bittrex know STRATIS is big community
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
Let's do @bittrex campaign, and put the task in TVE, so that bittrex will know how strong and big community we are. 
Yeah,let's do it!!!
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
I have done download windows wallet all good and running well for me..thanks you stratis team..just thing want to sell all my stratis
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
No way I am selling my Statis for the dust being offered at rawx.io, I think this platform will push the token to rival ETH value or higher.
how can i withdraw my stratis from stratis platform? can you please assist me, I already have the desktop wallet
but when trying to withdraw for the platform keep saying configure my stratis address?
Love me tender

chris_stratis [3:35 AM] 
Could someone post on BCT that we are distributing some test coins and they need to join slack to receive them??
Activity: 575
Merit: 268
Changing the game
Stratis Launch

Windows wallet: https://mega.nz/#!QYpnRKyL!V54rZfXE7ZRtN-DfcA8BuhADjA_7_kq6zknP04rSaJ0

Source Code: https://github.com/stratisproject/stratisX

We have reduced the estimated POW period from 6 months - 1 year to 10,000 blocks (6.9 Days) this was due to some security concerns I had after speaking with mining farm and pool owners. Like some have posted on the forum with a long POW period there are various scenarios that the Stratis network could have been susceptible to attack. We also could not foresee the ETC/ETH situation, ETC is another blockchain that we would have to compete with for hashrate.

After the 10,000 POW blocks the Stratis blockchain will transition to POS only, the interim wallet is based on blackcoin and utilizes its POSv3 Proof-Of-Stake algorithm. We have made the decision to utilize POSv3 in the Stratis full node framework, due to the fact it was developed for Bitcoin and has active development. FYI We will be rewriting POSv3 and implementing the changes required to integrate POSv3 into later versions of Bitcoin.

This is imperative for the security of the network that coins are minted and distributed during the POW phase.

POW: x13  (4 Stratis per 1 minute block time.)

Mining Pool: https://stratis.suprnova.cc/

Congratulation Dev, this is Cool Wallet

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Smooth launch, good job STRATIS team, and the inflation rate is lower than our expectation, 10000 blocks POW is decent, only 40000 more coins will be distributed in POW. I wish we have success.
Activity: 722
10k blocks POW, and then POS, what's the reward of every block?

4 STRATIS per block.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
10k blocks POW, and then POS, what's the reward of every block?
Activity: 722
Latest from Slack. No need to panic  Grin

This is just an interim wallet and chain until full node is launched.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Jump to: