Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 1067. (Read 1891106 times)

legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
How does the withdrawel fro ico function. i put in my wallet address, but nothing is happening ragrding a withdrawel
Any idea?

As long as you generate a STRAT address from the official wallet and enter it into the ICO platform, it will be processed in the backend according to the queue. Am not sure whether it is an automated or manual process though.
Activity: 952
Merit: 530
As my rank tells you, I am a newbie.

I am following Stratis from the beginning, however the terms PoS and PoW are making me be like ->  Huh

Can someone explain those terms to me plain and simple?

Also what does staking mean and how can I do it? Does it help Stratis, then I want to help out.

Thanks in advance, someone.
Activity: 518
What about bonus when paid?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
guys... how long is the ico token delivered to our wallet? is there any block explorer for stratis?
ty  Grin
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
A bigger exchange please
Activity: 778
Merit: 1000
Activity: 658
How does the withdrawel fro ico function. i put in my wallet address, but nothing is happening ragrding a withdrawel
Any idea?
They will only be processed a couple of times per day.
Activity: 778
Any idea?
Activity: 799
Got my coins and waiting for it to mature for staking!

Thanks guys! Awesome launch so far.

What's the POS interest? 
Yeah I want to know too.

Pos is 4 coins per block
So how many tokens do we have to stake in order to get 4 coins per block or am I confused?

pow is 4 coins per block, total 12500 blocks for pow. Pos should be much lower, maybe 1 strat per block, let krushang confirm it.

I just staked a block for 1.

I staked also 2 blocks with 1 stratis. The Pos blockreward is also 1 stratis.
Activity: 722
The network is run by only 17 miners?

and it is still not profitable to mine.. I think reward is way too small for the price stratis will trade for..

It's a sign of sentiment. Stratis price is very undervalued imo. We'll see what happens over the next week as exchanges pick it up.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
The network is run by only 17 miners?

and it is still not profitable to mine.. I think reward is way too small for the price stratis will trade for..
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
WOO ~ ~ ` small platform break right now Grin
Activity: 722

What's the POS interest? 
Yeah I want to know too.

Pos is 4 coins per block
So how many tokens do we have to stake in order to get 4 coins per block or am I confused?

pow is 4 coins per block, total 12500 blocks for pow. Pos should be much lower, maybe 1 strat per block, let krushang confirm it.

I just staked a block for 1.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0

What's the POS interest? 
Yeah I want to know too.

Pos is 4 coins per block

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
the wallet is available at the moment
when will be listed on exchange?

https://beta.rawx.io/#/markets/BTC:STRAT

whats this?
its not an exchange.
waiting on poloniex or bittrex.

There seems to be no volume on rawx
Jump to: