Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 1158. (Read 1891104 times)

Activity: 525
Merit: 500
Tell Me What A Man Is Without Pride .
Good to see total investment now 264 btc
time left 9 days. I think a little harder to reach 1000 btc in the next week.
good luck.
People might rush in the last days considering the unpredictable recent ICO's
Activity: 1344
Merit: 576
Good to see total investment now 264 btc
time left 9 days. I think a little harder to reach 1000 btc in the next week.
good luck.
Activity: 553
What is the advantage of Stratis over the rest of the other platforms? We already have a lot of platforms out there from Ethereum to Rise and everything that came out in between. I read the OP and I don't see very much any difference from the ones we already have.
One of the main thing is the programming language. There is more C# programmers out there than C++.

As I see it Stratis is mainly targeting businesses by making it easier to develop blockchain apps. They support custom blockchains which are rooted in the Stratis blockchain if your product has special requirements.

I dont think Stratis is as flashy as some of the other projects out there, as they dont claim to one day be able to do amazing things. What they do offer is a solid project that has real world use now.

At least that my view of the project.

Are there companies or start ups seriously considering to use Stratis as their solution for blockchain based apps? Is the Stratis team already talking to companies and start ups marketing their platform or do they just build the platform and then wait and see?

Since we have already a lot of platforms I think the Stratis team should do something a little extra to make it successful. The market is already saturated. That is why I ask what makes Stratis so special?

Saturated??? I can  only see one Ethereum that is not 100 % secured  and the rest still in limbo don't know what to do with ICO funds. Name 5  working of which would make BaaS saturated.

Yes saturated. It may not be your point of view because you believe these platforms will work right out of the box. But for me they are all experimental and are not proven to work as promised. Why? Because all of them are not proven to scale when network transcations reach real world levels. So yes the market is saturated with all these experimental platforms. One dev will say his platform is great because of x, and the other will say his is better because of y. Just look at the announcement section of the forum and tell me it's not saturated. Cheesy

I think you are right. The problem is that there are many experiments and it people getting tired. We will if stratis cab show some real world abilities. It is key to have some companies being interested. Is there a company out?

Depends on what the DEVS want, i dont think they are doing all this for a company to accept their coin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
What is the advantage of Stratis over the rest of the other platforms? We already have a lot of platforms out there from Ethereum to Rise and everything that came out in between. I read the OP and I don't see very much any difference from the ones we already have.
One of the main thing is the programming language. There is more C# programmers out there than C++.

As I see it Stratis is mainly targeting businesses by making it easier to develop blockchain apps. They support custom blockchains which are rooted in the Stratis blockchain if your product has special requirements.

I dont think Stratis is as flashy as some of the other projects out there, as they dont claim to one day be able to do amazing things. What they do offer is a solid project that has real world use now.

Are there companies or start ups seriously considering to use Stratis as their solution for blockchain based apps? Is the Stratis team already talking to companies and start ups marketing their platform or do they just build the platform and then wait and see?

Since we have already a lot of platforms I think the Stratis team should do something a little extra to make it successful. The market is already saturated. That is why I ask what makes Stratis so special?

Saturated??? I can  only see one Ethereum that is not 100 % secured  and the rest still in limbo don't know what to do with ICO funds. Name 5  working of which would make BaaS saturated.

Yes saturated. It may not be your point of view because you believe these platforms will work right out of the box. But for me they are all experimental and are not proven to work as promised. Why? Because all of them are not proven to scale when network transcations reach real world levels. So yes the market is saturated with all these experimental platforms. One dev will say his platform is great because of x, and the other will say his is better because of y. Just look at the announcement section of the forum and tell me it's not saturated. Cheesy

I think you are right. The problem is that there are many experiments and it people getting tired. We will if stratis cab show some real world abilities. It is key to have some companies being interested. Is there a company out?
Activity: 728

I think it is saturated too, cause this good project raises money so difficult. Even in altcoin and ico projects, they are very saturated. But we still have large room to increase, i specify the price for good ICO coins.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460

Activity: 588
Merit: 501
LMAO, secret projects? If you don't get fund of 1000BTC, you should do as well as possible cause you have 8M coins, if you develop secret projects and the price may skyrocket and your 8M coins will be worth much more. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1073

There is not official minimum amount. However, no less than 1000 BTC would be required to develop this platform and to build our sales, business development and marketing team. This is the minimum amount required to have the capabilities required to make this project a success. In the unlikely scenario that we did not exceed this amount, we would refund all investors. I am confident that we will exceed this amount.

The 1000BTC which is required included some secret projects not mentioned on the road map. We would drop them projects according to the BTC received. Stratis will launch 100%

So which is it? Getting a bit shady....

Nothing shady. We have secret projects planned for Stratis if the 1000BTC target is met, not included on the road map. If 1000BTC is not received in funding the secret projects will be dropped and Stratis will move forward as planned.

This new statement does not fit with the statements you made before, saying that it the 1000 btc goal is not met, Stratis will not launch and the funds will be reimbursed. That's why people are asking. When has this decision been made?

Plus, talking about "secret projects not on the roadmap" – seriously? When were you planning on revealing those projects? Speaking of shady… I son't want to fud here, but you either choose your words very poorly, or very well…

It would help to clarify this a bit. So you're saying the Bitcoin dev working on Stratis would still be able to be paid even if the full 1000 BTC is not met?
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
Activity: 994
Merit: 513

There is not official minimum amount. However, no less than 1000 BTC would be required to develop this platform and to build our sales, business development and marketing team. This is the minimum amount required to have the capabilities required to make this project a success. In the unlikely scenario that we did not exceed this amount, we would refund all investors. I am confident that we will exceed this amount.

The 1000BTC which is required included some secret projects not mentioned on the road map. We would drop them projects according to the BTC received. Stratis will launch 100%

Nothing shady. We have secret projects planned for Stratis if the 1000BTC target is met, not included on the road map. If 1000BTC is not received in funding the secret projects will be dropped and Stratis will move forward as planned.

This new statement does not fit with the statements you made before, saying that it the 1000 btc goal is not met, Stratis will not launch and the funds will be reimbursed. That's why people are asking. When has this decision been made?

Plus, talking about "secret projects not on the roadmap" – seriously? When were you planning on revealing those projects? Speaking of shady… I son't want to fud here, but you either choose your words very poorly, or very well…
Activity: 616
Merit: 524

legendary
Activity: 1311

Activity: 532
Very glad to hear Stratis will launch 100%. Those secret projects sound interesting though. Just need to get even stronger marketing to spread the hype. I think Stratis will be one of those projects to catch everyone in crypto by surprise.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

Glad to hear Stratis will launch regardless if it meets the minimum or not. 
Activity: 658
Great thats good to know Smiley
Though I am very curious about what those projects could be.
Activity: 658
I am curious to what is enough, is 400 also ok, or maybe 600 enough to proceed? Or is 1000 really the bare minimum.
They did say they need at least 1000 BTC.

There is still quite a bit to go but I hope they get there.
Jump to: