Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 1156. (Read 1891104 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Why your CEO never says a word here??   Huh

And where is the other dev?

Chris is available on Stratis Slack. https://stratisinvite.herokuapp.com

why Stratis Devs are not doing live presentations at youtube , so people can ask them about stratis ,about goals and other tech. like it was with dao and eth.
We dont know if team are real .Do you want to receive more investment :do it .Not only slack and btctalk

Good point. I did ask Krushang to approach Tai Zen for at least some sort of Q&A but am not sure whether STRATIS team is interested.
i dont like ICO without github code. So it can be EDONcoin 2.0 .Show us real goals and real devs !

Once i asked is btc core dev nicolas joining the team to develop, he said yes, so i think this project is real. But never see CEO talks, which is weird.

The CEO , Chris, is available on STRATIS' slack chat. Feel free to Q&A there too.
Get your slack invite here: https://stratisinvite.herokuapp.com/
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
Hey, just to confirm it here, I will work on Stratis Bitcoin full node implementation if Stratis manage to raise enough for financing my work.
This will be a bitcoin full node, based on NBitcoin. Easier to debug, compile, and change on your own.

Nicolas Dorier post confirming he will be working with Stratis.

does that mean if ico raise less than 1000BTC then he wont be working on bitcoin full node ??

That is incorrect. The funds raised till now is sufficient enough for Nicolas to complete his work.

wow, i think the salary&compensation for him is 200BTC, plus some stratis coins   Cheesy

If you were really interested in the Stratis project you would write a constructive post which I haven't seen once on your behalf.

OK, last post was just kidding. But I will concentrate on investing btc, not only posts, that's the real deal. And I PMed the confirmation of Nicolas Dorier to Wasda, the guy who asked the proof. So I think I contribute well to the community. I think he can prove it if he wants.
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Hey, just to confirm it here, I will work on Stratis Bitcoin full node implementation if Stratis manage to raise enough for financing my work.
This will be a bitcoin full node, based on NBitcoin. Easier to debug, compile, and change on your own.

does that mean if ico raise less than 1000BTC then he wont be working on bitcoin full node ??

That is incorrect. The funds raised till now is sufficient enough for Nicolas to complete his work.

wow, i think the salary&compensation for him is 200BTC, plus some stratis coins   Cheesy

If you were really interested in the Stratis project you would write a constructive post which I haven't seen once on your behalf.

wow, i think the salary&compensation for him is 200BTC, plus some stratis coins   Cheesy

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

Once i asked is btc core dev nicolas joining the team to develop, he said yes, so i think this project is real. But never see CEO talks, which is weird.

where? link to that post?
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
Glad to hear this project will continue if it doesn`t reach 1000BTC

How far can Stratis devs work on the project if the ICO doesn't reach 1000 btc or not even near it? If you need money in the middle of development what is the Stratis team's plan in getting more funds to continue development? Let us not be naive here. If Stratis developers want to be on top it will take years of development.

why Stratis Devs are not doing live presentations at youtube , so people can ask them about stratis ,about goals and other tech. like it was with dao and eth.
We dont know if team are real .Do you want to receive more investment :do it .Not only slack and btctalk

Good point. I did ask Krushang to approach Tai Zen for at least some sort of Q&A but am not sure whether STRATIS team is interested.
i dont like ICO without github code. So it can be EDONcoin 2.0 .Show us real goals and real devs !

Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem

I think they should be organise youtube live webinar on Google hangout, let investors ask them tough questions, if their performance  is good, this is going to win more investors trust. Investors want to see the faces behind this project and hear them out and their commitment to the project. The recent over subscribe ICOs have taught investors lessons that sometimes is better to wait and ride a trade.
Activity: 294

if Stratis is something cool ,people will invest more then 10k btc , but we should be sure .
Activity: 266

Activity: 294

Why your CEO never says a word here??   Huh

Activity: 675
Merit: 254
So far so good
To compare Stratis with Lisk: I remember that 1 month before Lisk started the ICO, people on Poloniex was already asking on the trollbox if Lisk will be listed on Poloniex. This is how I discovered Lisk and then I invested in the ICO. Lisk was generating an incredible dynamic.

I think (and I hope it is not too late) that Stratis must create a similar dynamic. This is just my opinion but Stratis seems to be a bit sleepy. Even if Krushang does a very good job in here.
Activity: 545
Better to not buy in ICO and wait it out till it is launched. No ICO has fared well recently (Lisk was the last successful one). Waves, Rise, BRK etc. all major ICOs have been cheaper to buy post ICO.

Activity: 728
Why your CEO never says a word here??   Huh

The 1000BTC which is required included some secret projects not mentioned on the road map. We would drop them projects according to the BTC received. Stratis will launch 100%
Very glad to hear Stratis will launch 100%. Those secret projects sound interesting though. Just need to get even stronger marketing to spread the hype. I think Stratis will be one of those projects to catch everyone in crypto by surprise.  Cheesy

this shit sounds fishy as hell... why not just disclose what these secret projects are and if it's really worth 1000BTC+ (like the dev think they are), people will invest into it and surely will reach the btc goals.. what am I missing here??
Jump to: