Pages:
Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 12. (Read 1890814 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Again.. Stratis is the only cryptocurrency I know besides Ethereum that it's actively being developed, on a consistent basis, with monthly reports and many events. In my view this is how a successful project should look like and I'm looking to see bright things coming from the C# developers that are building on the Stratis Platform/products.

Maybe I'm a little bit biased as I was a supporter of STRAT since its inception, but I don't mind to be biased  Cheesy

I am also a Stratis supporter and I believe there will be a future for Stratis once alts turn around again. There are however a few other coins that are also active eg. Waves, One, Matic and even Wish with all its derivatives to name a few.
Many people now lose confidence. Leaving, the price is getting lower and lower.  STRAT is a good project

Indeed we can't deny this fact but this is the part of the journey some people keep strong faith in any project and we can call them the real asset of the community they keep any project alive and show their support all the time and some people got panic when they don't know how altcoins's market works.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
Again.. Stratis is the only cryptocurrency I know besides Ethereum that it's actively being developed, on a consistent basis, with monthly reports and many events. In my view this is how a successful project should look like and I'm looking to see bright things coming from the C# developers that are building on the Stratis Platform/products.

Maybe I'm a little bit biased as I was a supporter of STRAT since its inception, but I don't mind to be biased  Cheesy

I am also a Stratis supporter and I believe there will be a future for Stratis once alts turn around again. There are however a few other coins that are also active eg. Waves, One, Matic and even Wish with all its derivatives to name a few.
Many people now lose confidence. Leaving, the price is getting lower and lower.  STRAT is a good project
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

Maybe I'm a little bit biased as I was a supporter of STRAT since its inception, but I don't mind to be biased  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1932
Stratis Smart Contract Challenge

The total prize fund will be $18,000. Eligible entrants will compete for a first place cash prize of US$10,000, second place prize of US$5,000 and third place prize of US$3,000.

https://stratisplatform.com/2019/10/03/stratis-smart-contract-challenge/

legendary
It is very nice to see the hackathon being promoted! I'm really curious and excited at the same time to see what will be the results of the event. Hopefully some kick ass dappps ideas will start being built. Most of us don't appreciate it and most importantly don't take advantage of the opportunity. Just think if Stratis will be the behemoth of the enterprise focused blockchain services sector, you could pride yourself to have watched and maybe contributed to the raise of this project.

Above you see my excited part about Stratis, but I'll reiterate again: the lack of a CTO is not a good sign to me.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
So you say its a dead coin cos no one wants to send you any.
And then you say you dont want to register somewhere for the sake of few cents only...but u want free coins still...

Why dont you just buy some if they are only a few cents???

Activity: 1589
Merit: 214
All coins really locked on staking? ~100M coins mined, and noone cann't send me 1 or lesser, just for test?
Any user of this coin can make transaction,
or only exchage orders by clicking "buy"/"sell" buttons on one centralized exchange?
Seems like dead coin, so I'm afraid to buy...
You should be in telegram chat or discord asking this, I'm pretty sure someone will be able to donate some Stratis for you to test. I'm leaving discord link below, Feel free to join whenever you like.
https://discord.gg/9tDyfZs
I just hate, all this services, because for each site, need to fill so many forms, and so many verifications need process
- just to read that streams, and to write there.
IMHO, will be better to using, for anonymous users, the TOX, imageboards threads, or just IRC channels,
to be able to communicate really decentralized, using, without registration - https://webchat.freenode.net/ , as example.
Another reason why I am wary of services, which are requesting the personal data,
is the possibility of blocking and censorship. But on the nanoboard this all has no place to be.
And of course, I think, you needed to think about the economic feasibility of writing me somewhere and registering somewhere,
for the sake of just a couple of cents. Hehheh.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011
All coins really locked on staking? ~100M coins mined, and noone cann't send me 1 or lesser, just for test?
or only exchage orders by clicking "buy"/"sell" buttons on one centralized exchange?
You should be in telegram chat or discord asking this, I'm pretty sure someone will be able to donate some Stratis for you to test. I'm leaving discord link below, Feel free to join whenever you like.
https://discord.gg/9tDyfZs
Activity: 1589
Merit: 214
legendary
https://stratisplatform.com/2019/10/03/stratis-smart-contract-challenge/

https://twitter.com/stratisplatform/status/1179802536074723329

I think Stratis just read my above post. lol Really excited to finally see some action. $18,000 is not a great amount, but it is decent. Let the hackathon BEGIN!
legendary

Agreed with you this is not a perfect scenario where the news are working it need to take it into really bullish phase when it will show its magic. The good thing is that they are working hard to make this blockchain more secure and it will get ready for mass adoption.

I am not saying that STRAT price couldn't rocket to the moon as the crypto saying goes.. But in this market you need a solid tokeconomy that creates a constant flow of demand on the market. In other words buying pressure needs to be created to pump the price through the sentiment of the market. That demand could be created through dapps built on stratis platform and of course strat locked up in sidechains, smart contracts fuel, etc.

The technology is there. Now it is developers' job to deliver use cases. Not only devs of course, but mainly businessmen which hire the devs..
legendary
Activity: 1876
"sure glad I held my stratis"  -literally no one

"we partner with microsoft!" dump

"we do ico's soon" dump

"we get cold staking" dump

"now what?" dead

That how the entire market behaves at the moment. We are no longer in a market environment where news drive the price up. But seeing that Stratis continues developing somehow gives me hope. However it's a question mark that they haven't appointed a new CTO at this date. Also I haven't seen no dapp created on Stratis. What I call "commercial developing" still lacks at STRAT taking into account that they have a partnership with C# Sharp Corner - one of the biggest C# focused communities out there.

Agreed with you this is not a perfect scenario where the news are working it need to take it into really bullish phase when it will show its magic. The good thing is that they are working hard to make this blockchain more secure and it will get ready for mass adoption.
legendary

"we do ico's soon" dump

"now what?" dead

That how the entire market behaves at the moment. We are no longer in a market environment where news drive the price up. But seeing that Stratis continues developing somehow gives me hope. However it's a question mark that they haven't appointed a new CTO at this date. Also I haven't seen no dapp created on Stratis. What I call "commercial developing" still lacks at STRAT taking into account that they have a partnership with C# Sharp Corner - one of the biggest C# focused communities out there.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10

"we do ico's soon" dump

"now what?" dead
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
anybody buying at this price level? strat falling for around 5 mounth, and still dont anounce STO. Devs working hard and they have success but price just go down, ofcouse not only strat going down but I think coin with useful case should not only fall.

I buy, I have about 50,000 STRAT and when I have free money I always buy STRAT for them, you will look at their rapid development and I think you will understand that the cuff has a future
Pages:
Jump to: