Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 120. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 511
Hope Stratis ICO can be quick, it is announced many months ago, but still nothing.
Hope Stratis ICO can be quick, it is announced many months ago, but still nothing.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

Oh, sad, I was hoping that this list would be included Stratis

My friend told me that Stratis will go to coinbase but he readed wrong it is Stellar pff.Now I hope that they will add Stratis later Smiley.But even if they dont add I will still invest huge money in Stratis and it will still be new Ethereum for sure.
if you are patience enough you will thank your friend for his mistake , stratis is absolute one to hold , it will take time before it can compete with ethereum , but it will do very good/better , and when it will do better you will be very happy to hold them
Stratis doesn't fit the mold of the other coins, i.e. having a Silicon Valley backing. Perhaps in the next round.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

My friend told me that Stratis will go to coinbase but he readed wrong it is Stellar pff.Now I hope that they will add Stratis later Smiley.But even if they dont add I will still invest huge money in Stratis and it will still be new Ethereum for sure.
if you are patience enough you will thank your friend for his mistake , stratis is absolute one to hold , it will take time before it can compete with ethereum , but it will do very good/better , and when it will do better you will be very happy to hold them
STRATIS go to Okex and Huobi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't understod why this project isn't there too!!!

Because okex and huobi charge too much fees, 2M usd...
Activity: 110
Merit: 10

Activity: 460
Merit: 1
STRATIS go to Okex and Huobi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't understod why this project isn't there too!!!
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
I was wondering can I access windows wallet from any pc with my passphrase? How do I do this? Just download the wallet and click on backup wallet and put in the passcode?

you need to save your .dat file fro your original wallet with your coins in it. you can then go to any computer and plug this .dat file in and be able to use your encrypted passphrase to access your coins.

it amazes me that the stratis gang of thieves have not taken the time to answer your question. do yourself a favor and sell this shit coin community and buy something that will make you money.

Don't know if that's still important, but it was a while ago that you don't access your wallet from two machines at the same time. An error can happen if I remember correctly.
Activity: 448
Merit: 140
Make Crypto Great Again!

Activity: 644
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
pump again only on Korean Exchange

Some mad arbitrage going on cross exchanges, some guys will be making a killing across both exchanges.
The difference is huge. There is something fishy going on on bithumb, volume and price is excluded on cmc.

Is this real volume and pump or is it like the OKex platform that fakes the numbers? Random pumps are always reason for scepsis
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

Some mad arbitrage going on cross exchanges, some guys will be making a killing across both exchanges.
The difference is huge. There is something fishy going on on bithumb, volume and price is excluded on cmc.

This is very strange indeed! I'm sure there are lots of people that are doing automated audit between exchanges. Such price difference on 2 big exchanges is only possible if Stratis deposits on Bithumb are frozen...

And your correct,
Crypto deposits on Bithumb are frozen! Tried opening an account!
Activity: 155
Merit: 100

This is very strange indeed! I'm sure there are lots of people that are doing automated audit between exchanges. Such price difference on 2 big exchanges is only possible if Stratis deposits on Bithumb are frozen...
Activity: 110
Merit: 10

Wow,stratis is on bithumb  Roll Eyes
I dont understand why I cant see that in coincapmarket then??
Activity: 560

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
It is time to go to the next high level of Stratis. Many think it is already very much forward to growth, besides it was not very long ago. In this regard, probably now is a good time to buy coins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
I was wondering can I access windows wallet from any pc with my passphrase? How do I do this? Just download the wallet and click on backup wallet and put in the passcode?

you need to save your .dat file fro your original wallet with your coins in it. you can then go to any computer and plug this .dat file in and be able to use your encrypted passphrase to access your coins.

it amazes me that the stratis gang of thieves have not taken the time to answer your question. do yourself a favor and sell this shit coin community and buy something that will make you money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102

Activity: 827
Merit: 502
Jump to: