Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 117. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Gluon ICO soon.... Stratis is a amazing project. Very cheap now, buy and hold stratis is the best option to buy now for altcoin.

I think that Stratis must to be in Okex and Huobi too.

Stratis to the moon.
Okex and Huobi would be great!
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
ATH hahaha, meanwhile stratis is at ATL haha keep dreaming

ATL are you serious about that you should look at the price chart before making this type of funny comments. It seems you are following this project so make some research to let know from where it get started.

Funny comments hahaha

Price from 20€ to 2€ in last 7 months, very funny haha
About to moon haha

I miss Bitcoiner, he was right all along

Stratis' initial price on bittrex was 2000 sat, now is 36k sat, good though, ICO price is 1109 sat. ATL? You must be kidding, troll   Wink
Activity: 92

ATL are you serious about that you should look at the price chart before making this type of funny comments. It seems you are following this project so make some research to let know from where it get started.

Funny comments hahaha

Price from 20€ to 2€ in last 7 months, very funny haha
About to moon haha

I miss Bitcoiner, he was right all along
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

Activity: 460
Merit: 1
Gluon ICO soon.... Stratis is a amazing project. Very cheap now, buy and hold stratis is the best option to buy now for altcoin.

I think that Stratis must to be in Okex and Huobi too.

Stratis to the moon.
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
why is stratis identity on ios so important? what is the future roadmap of stratis? When android app?
Activity: 45
I hope soon some great update's!
Dump dump dump dump hahaha
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Is there any major release or major milestone for the project planned for the near future? I think that extra marketing actions needed, with tons of new projects ppl start to forget about good old Stratis Smiley
People will come back to stratis when they will learn which project is good and real than other only hype base fake projects. I this this is weakness of stratis that they do not spend on marketing.

Stratis is a perspective project, and it team have been working. So I think results of their work will rise price of STRAT very soon. But we also should wait for a better time for altcoins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
Is there any major release or major milestone for the project planned for the near future? I think that extra marketing actions needed, with tons of new projects ppl start to forget about good old Stratis Smiley
People will come back to stratis when they will learn which project is good and real than other only hype base fake projects. I this this is weakness of stratis that they do not spend on marketing.
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
STRAT/BTC will hit a new ATH? Or even a fiat ATH could be good for us, I hope so.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
They are some secret project to release during this quarter anytime. It seems that to get the maximum attention and appreciation in market the release of that announcement will be when altcoins market is back on track. We have seen over and over again big news go without getting attention when market is experiencing uncertainties. Stratis is once again available at very cheap prices that is to look at now.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Anyone has some clue what we can expect for q3 or q4? what will this new breeze protocol give?
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
#stratis is the Top Undervalued Altcoin  Wink
i bet it will hit 100 $ this year

com on buddy...i know you love stratis but you have to have some common sense here. do yourself a favor and add those numbers up multiple $100 by total coin supply, take that number and compare it to where stratis will be in cmc. if the bulls return this year you will be lucky to reach $10

We are waiting to see this happening but this will happen when something big will be released and this platform will start moving to the mainstream adoption. Now it is under the huge pressure and it looking hard to get recover soon.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010

com on buddy...i know you love stratis but you have to have some common sense here. do yourself a favor and add those numbers up multiple $100 by total coin supply, take that number and compare it to where stratis will be in cmc. if the bulls return this year you will be lucky to reach $10

yes ... stratis is one of the best project in cryptoworld... in all this big project today more and more not have value...and only screditate the power of blockchain... more project are created only for initial coin scam... stratis is one of the best project and dev are more efficient... this project is one of the first created blockchain via C++ programming.. support this and i think in long term is a good investment.
Activity: 462
Merit: 2

Activity: 28
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

What does cold staking exactly mean? Does it mean that you automatically stake Stratis if you have Stratis in an address, without having to have the client open 24/7? Similar to projects like NEO?
Jump to: