Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 1218. (Read 1890822 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
ICO is suppose to start today ?!
legendary
Activity: 977
Merit: 1011
Is there also a postponement of signature bounty registration deadline of June 29? Can you please make it to July 3 or later?
Let's say that July 3 it would be really nice.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 504
haha ok.. guess no signature campaign for me then..
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Yes. Your activity can only gain 1 point per day by making 1 post at least. If you do more it doesn't influence anything.

is that true, that's pretty harsh
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
Ok thanks..

I might even manage to collect enough posts to register in time.. we will see..

You can't.. you can only gain 1 point per day.

Are you sure?

Yes. Your activity can only gain 1 point per day by making 1 post at least. If you do more it doesn't influence anything.
Ok thanks..

Are you sure?
Ok thanks..

Activity: 466
Merit: 500
Is there also a postponement of signature bounty registration deadline of June 29? Can you please make it to July 3 or later?
That's it would be great! Dev, what do you think? It is possible?
Activity: 910
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
"That's just like, your opinion, man."
This project looks interesting. I don't understand all the hate towards all of the ICOs that are coming out these days. For the most part, they're legitimate projects with reasonable goals. It's much better than the hundreds of useless P&D altcoins that have been released over the years. I see it as a positive shift towards larger scale projects with actual utility.
Ok thanks..

Activity: 1022
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
ok no problem . insure reliability of procedures .
legendary
Activity: 952
Hi Guys,

We are going to delay the start of the ICO till tomorrow. A bug was found during the sign off testing (Which was opened up to a larger test user base) and due to the nature of the platform we must ensure that its 100% working before its released, as we expect a large number of investors in the first few days.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Regards
Krushang

Makes sense. No need to apologise.
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Hi Guys,

We are going to delay the start of the ICO till tomorrow. A bug was found during the sign off testing (Which was opened up to a larger test user base) and due to the nature of the platform we must ensure that its 100% working before its released, as we expect a large number of investors in the first few days.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Regards
Krushang
Activity: 163
Im still waiting but it is very late here. I wanted to be the first buyer but I dont think that can happen anymore. I must go to bed. I'll invest in the morning.
I am not a full member yet, does that mean I can`t participate in signature campaign ?

Sorry only members and above.

ICO has not begun, postponed again?

The ICO has never been postponed and I will announce once the site is live.
Then I need 1 more post after this.. I will keep an eye on this one.
Activity: 882
Everything you want, is everything you need.
Another blockchain project that looks interesting. Will be following the development as it goes.
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
I am not a full member yet, does that mean I can`t participate in signature campaign ?

Sorry only members and above.

The ICO has never been postponed and I will announce once the site is live.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I wonder this project and I read whitepaper. I know from team only Nicolas from NBitcoin. I think his story like Miguel de Icaza. This project started without Microsoft support. And I think this project like Microsoft Azure Blockchain project "Bletchley". Maybe in the future, this project can get Microsoft's support.

https://github.com/Azure/azure-blockchain-projects/blob/master/bletchley/bletchley-whitepaper.md

I hope you will succeed, but it can be with Microsoft.

M$ is their competitor...

Ethereum and Lisk get very well with M$, I think. They've got the wind behind their.
Activity: 664
Jump to: