Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 143. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Can you explain why we need to deploy with Microsoft Azure? Is that where more there are complete instructions? In short, how do you use your ICO platform? FAQ? Etc.
Activity: 448
Merit: 140
Make Crypto Great Again!
Today, one year testing wallet.

Activity: 784
Merit: 255
Keep your patience. the cool thing about the smart contract release is that now we don't have to wait for the Stratis team to make all the news To that end, the platform has a broad suite of features, including but not limited to: smart contracts, sidechains (not yet released), an ICO Platform (which currently is a crowdfunding platform as a full production release) and privacy via a multi-chain light wallet. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
we are all waiting the implementation of masternodes and then then the price will pump up again!

Exactly, any ETA for masternodes implementation? I remember we hit ATH in June of 2017, but after almost 1 year, the masternode is still not released.
The entire crypto market is in a bear market, and if history is any guide, will remain so for a while. Don't expect ATH anytime soon, until the market recovers. Always good to be proven wrong and pleasantly surprised, but hold your breath.
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
we are all waiting the implementation of masternodes and then then the price will pump up again!

Exactly, any ETA for masternodes implementation? I remember we hit ATH in June of 2017, but after almost 1 year, the masternode is still not released.
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
Merit: 511
Good news released, but not big impact on Stratis price, when will we have next huge milestones? I think only masternodes implementation can help the price, because it can lock the stratis liquidity.
legendary

This is good. I've gone through the announcement and the documentation but it doesn't say anywhere that the smart contracts on Stratis will be Turing complete. Is this the case?

Also, is there information on how the 'gas' costs would work on Stratis, i.e. the operations vs. cost table somewhere?

Best to join our Discord and ask the devs these questions -> https://discord.gg/9tDyfZs (channel #smart_contracts)
Why not answer it here so everyone can benefit from that knowledge? Are Stratis smart contracts Turing Complete?

Because devs are on Discord...that's what he said Wink
Well, wouldn't it make sense to have the devs answer and confirm on a public forum so that the whole community can know and get an 'official' answer? I can't believe I have to explain such obvious things in so much detail at times, people!
Activity: 375
glade to hear that stratis reached the "smart contract" milestone in time!
Now stratis can be ICO, the price will  pump up!
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
"Stratis Smart Contracts in C# Alpha Release" added to vote on YEENOT TODAY https://yeenot.today/catalog/news/261
This makes it easier to integrate into existing enterprise architectures. Really good?

Activity: 355
Great to see, that stratis reached the "smart contract" milestone in time!
I like this team so much for delivering what they promised!
Activity: 190
Merit: 10

This is good. I've gone through the announcement and the documentation but it doesn't say anywhere that the smart contracts on Stratis will be Turing complete. Is this the case?

Also, is there information on how the 'gas' costs would work on Stratis, i.e. the operations vs. cost table somewhere?

Best to join our Discord and ask the devs these questions -> https://discord.gg/9tDyfZs (channel #smart_contracts)
Why not answer it here so everyone can benefit from that knowledge? Are Stratis smart contracts Turing Complete?

Because devs are on Discord...that's what he said Wink
legendary

legendary
Wouldn't it be good for Stratis if they published negative news about eth being a security (in their opinions ) ? i mean , it could make some companies use the stratis ico platform
What? If the SEC rules ETH as a security, STRAT will be a security too. They were both funded via a public ICO.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Soon both will be replaced : The qt Wallet will be replaced by the Stratis Core , the Electrum by the Breeze Wallet .
Activity: 126
BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!
Platform for ICO was launched yestarday as was planned or no? I see, that price fallen more. Whats reason? Postponed date or people didnt like platform?

Buy the rumour sell the news effect? The ICO platform is a me-too product anyway. It is highly unlikely Stratis will be the go-to platform for ICOs in the future. The Masternode/TumbleBit is another story.

But Neo became.. why Stratis cant? Yes, there a lot of new blockchain 3.0, 4.0 etc. But Stratis old cureency and known. And If ICON for Korean market, may be Stratis will become for europe market..

It can do all those things IMO. Ethereum was also considered a one-trick pony barely 1.5 years ago, people called it a scam and couldn't sell it fast enough. I remember being stupid enough to pass up on buying about 50 of them when prices were at 8$.
I hear you. I nearly bought 2,000 in its ICO, at roughly $0.30. imagine how that feels! But confirmation bias, easy to say it now. At the time it seemed like just another shitcoin trying to raise money for vaporware. Crypto is tough, mentally.

Not agree mate. ETH has been taken seriously since day 1.

I'm not saying no one took it seriously but I remeber watching some youtube videos and reading blog articles that spoke quite badly about eth. As a guy who literally hadn't even invested a single dime, that was enough to back away.
Activity: 190
At the moment I think that the Stratis ICO Platform is not in competition with Eth .

True. We are and we never be in competition with ETH or else. We're just focused on improving the game  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
At the moment I think that the Stratis ICO Platform is not in competition with Eth .
legendary
Merit: 1001
Wouldn't it be good for Stratis if they published negative news about eth being a security (in their opinions ) ? i mean , it could make some companies use the stratis ico platform
Jump to: