Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 139. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
anyone know how many hours that is till strat opens trading on Bithumb? It says 15:00. Going by Google that is just 1 hr 22 min till opening?
Activity: 952
Merit: 530
https://twitter.com/StratisDF/status/1000103227935940609

RELEASE: We have just launched a series of step by step tutorials on our YouTube channel. Follow along to set up your Stratis/bitcoin Dev environment and deploy your first Stratis #SmartContract.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTGBJz8NxZnCrKe58_5Vqm3KOM9s9kbtg&disable_polymer=true
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
The market will reverse into a BULLISH one very soon. Stratis is more then prepared for this. DON'T be the sucker that gets left out of the train. Take this time to fill your bags and then ride the rocket to the pleiades!  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
I don't understanding, the price goes down after Bithumb....

The strats released smart contract and price down, new big exchanges and price down.... manipulation in the price by whales?Huh?
Stop blaming normal market movements on whales. Stratis generally tends to be more volatile than BTC. This is just a normal market cycle.
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
Do you know why just after the Bithumb listing, price is falling ?.
Would it not be the exact opposite ??  Huh

Because the main markets of btc and eth are dumping hard, the market now is bearish, IMO Stratis will go up significantly if the market is bullish.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Stratis continues to develop  to a full blown blockchain ecosystem. Can anyone tell me what's happening with the ICO platform? Any announcement?
Activity: 457
Bancor
I think stratis was better off without the koreans lol,
Activity: 460
Merit: 1
I don't understanding, the price goes down after Bithumb....

The strats released smart contract and price down, new big exchanges and price down.... manipulation in the price by whales?Huh?
Activity: 839
Merit: 100
Do you know why just after the Bithumb listing, price is falling ?.
Would it not be the exact opposite ??  Huh
Bancor
everyone is going to cry for selling their Stratis for so low.
What are people thinking?
Lets recap.

1. Stratis has a proffesional & dynamite team
2. Stratis has a unique and innovative tech
3. Stratis introduces blockchain to millions of C developers
4. Breeze wallet will handle millions of bitcoin transactions per year. Stratis master node holders will gain a percentage of these transactions.
5. Once smart contracts are released by the end of year, Stratis will be the biggest competitor to Ethereum.
6. Stratis core developers include an genius ex bitcoin core developer.
7. Stratis can scale better than Ethereum. Transactions are not a problem.
8. Stratis is fundamentally better than bitcoin and most other cryptos in my opinion.
9. Stratis model should position itself as a leading BAAS crypto for businesses in which Stratis consultancy will help businesses every step of the way.
10. Stratis has close links with Microsoft.

Alot more other points but i can't be bothered to explain to people how this is the best and most promising coin on coin marketcap.
This is straight up a top 3 coin.
Its valuation by the end of the year should be atleast 4 billion dollars.
Bancor
ITs weird what is going on with the bithumd addition.
The extra 6 million dollars in bithum daily trades has really boosted Stratis  overall liquidity.
However the bithumb price is significantly lower which has created an excellent arbitrage opportunity for anyone who wants to make a solid 12% margin.
Activity: 89
Yes we need masternodes to hit a home run still got my coins in a ledger wallet ready for the release Smiley$$$

We really need the launch of the masternodes asap, do it before the next bull market so there is time to setup the network for anonymizing bitcoin which will become THE feature people need in the era of full kyc on most big exchanges. Soon the standard procedure for using centralised exchanges will be deposit btc to anonymizer, withdraw to exchange, trade, then withdraw to anonymizer, then back to home base.

We all know bitcoin is unsafe to use for ALL purposes without anon capabilities, legal and otherwise, and stratis needs to be ready to catch this usecase.
Masternodes are definitely the most awaited feature by the community. It should help on multiple fronts - one of the first real implementations of TumbleBit that can be used by real users, an ability to distinguish from other projects, and a supply lockup.

Any idea on how many Stratis to run a masternode?

250k STRAT + 5 BTC
Since very few can afford it, ROI will be accordingly high enough to make it worthwhile.

Few masternodes works better, it's better for the network.
(But, yes, ROI will be insane in the next years i guess)
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
Yes we need masternodes to hit a home run still got my coins in a ledger wallet ready for the release Smiley$$$

We really need the launch of the masternodes asap, do it before the next bull market so there is time to setup the network for anonymizing bitcoin which will become THE feature people need in the era of full kyc on most big exchanges. Soon the standard procedure for using centralised exchanges will be deposit btc to anonymizer, withdraw to exchange, trade, then withdraw to anonymizer, then back to home base.

We all know bitcoin is unsafe to use for ALL purposes without anon capabilities, legal and otherwise, and stratis needs to be ready to catch this usecase.
Masternodes are definitely the most awaited feature by the community. It should help on multiple fronts - one of the first real implementations of TumbleBit that can be used by real users, an ability to distinguish from other projects, and a supply lockup.

250k STRAT + 5 BTC
Since very few can afford it, ROI will be accordingly high enough to make it worthwhile.
Activity: 89

250k STRAT + 5 BTC
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com

legendary

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

legendary
New exchange, is not bad. But it will be difficult to grow in a falling market.
Play the long game, mate Wink
Jump to: