Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 149. (Read 1891106 times)

legendary
Activity: 1650
Merit: 1033
Stratis ICO Platform launching on 9th of May. Easily set up and deploy to Microsoft Azure with a few clicks and crowdfund any project.
https://twitter.com/stratisplatform/status/991363757514346496
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
Many Stratis holders are impatient to sell when we are above 0.0008 btc, we should hold, guys don't forget we were 0.0046 btc was all time high, don't sell at so low price.
It will be ridiculous to sell now when STRAT is about to take off. Longer it takes, bigger the rise.
Yes. It is time for the first ICO on the platform. A lot will be ahead on the Stratis platform. I believe that since last summer there has been a good correction of the project. It is necessary to remember what growth was a year ago and I think the growth will repeat.
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
Many Stratis holders are impatient to sell when we are above 0.0008 btc, we should hold, guys don't forget we were 0.0046 btc was all time high, don't sell at so low price.
It will be ridiculous to sell now when STRAT is about to take off. Longer it takes, bigger the rise.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
It seems that very soon all and will begin. Perhaps this will give a new round in the growth of the price of the coin. And will push to a new long-term trend.
Here's a quote:Crowdfunding made easy. With the Stratis ICO Platform launching on 9th of May. Easily set up and deploy to Microsoft Azure with a few clicks and crowdfund any project.

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Every single feature of the platform is designed as to introduce scarcity to the Strat coin; if you want to use a feature of the platform, you need to have Strat to use it.

So at least understand first what is in Stratis if you know more, maybe it's one of the right intentions, but it's true we should also use it to be more connected with Stratis itself and it's not too complicated.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
STRATIS is one off my best investments , once i invested 35 euro which bring like 9.800 stratis , after the ico  stratis was 0.00001100 sat , to bad i did not keep m all , still got my nice amount for the long term , stratis will be competitor off ethereum and NEO and maybe waves
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
While men's faith is down, I rock my own w my lovr
PM sent to dev Krushang
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
Every single feature of the platform is designed as to introduce scarcity to the Strat coin; if you want to use a feature of the platform, you need to have Strat to use it.
the most important features startis is web wallet & mobile wallet because not everyone will use core wallet, if they are want largest community "the key has been in the hands of the development "
There is already a light wallet if you dont want to store the blockchain.
yeah, but it's useless.
because, can not be used for staking coin, I hope there is any lite wallet on the future with full fiktur without direct to blockchain  Grin
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I hope this project will be successful. Always keep up the great work! Smiley Smiley
Activity: 952
Merit: 251

You're not talking about Stratis holders but simple traders. The stratis holders know how much higher it will go. Cheesy

Day trader always keep doing their job they don't care about tech and how big potential it has. I also would like keep hold my tokens because this time it will break the new ATH.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Yeah but how many coins do you have to have in order to use the features?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Holding on to my stratis . Getting the first ICO which is GluOn , is the first step . Breeze wallet maybe needs to an update to be used as medium between wallet and the ICO address. If it is not much of a hassle, issue an updated prospectus with regards to Stratis Academy,  wherein they can have headstarts for formulating smart contract using C#.
Activity: 190
Merit: 10

You're not talking about Stratis holders but simple traders. The stratis holders know how much higher it will go. Cheesy
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

This is amazing introduction about this platform before this big moment. No doubt Stratis is sleeping giant and current price is pretty low as compare with future events. I hope so smart contract activation will bring huge adoption for this platform and it will jump to a high place.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
is it a good day to buy stratis? I mean I was waiting for the dip but I don’t know. advice me!

You have to consider more than only Stratis. Bitcoin is the real one for now.
You also have consensus meeting soon and of course the Stratis's roadmap  Wink

Everybody expects the Consensus meeting to give crypto upside momentum. I hope that that will be the case.

Maybe not as much as many hope as it is still just a conference, but it is said that there is a lot of big money investors who might inject part of their funds into the space after getting a little bit more educated through such a conference.

Yeah it usually causes a good influx in the crypto markets. Will Stratis have any exposure there? Would be good to have!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
the most important features startis is web wallet & mobile wallet because not everyone will use core wallet, if they are want largest community "the key has been in the hands of the development "
There is already a light wallet if you dont want to store the blockchain.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
Jump to: