Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 153. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 511

I think it is one part of secret project right? I am happy that Stratis team keeps delivering good product, although other projects are worse than Stratis and have higher market cap, we are working hard for the C# community.
Activity: 457
Merit: 100
Congratulations with the release of the full node on mainnet. This is just the beginning of great things to come for Stratis.
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
Everybody is talking about the STRAT ICO news but nobody is about the KMD dICO even though it is so much bigger. Guess we need to step it up when it comes to marketing.

I agree. kmd is a sleeping giant
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
The good news, as I understand it, will be the launching platform for the ICO . Truth the first ico did not greatly affect the price of the stratis.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
The aggressive price moment is a sense that investors are ready to embrace the First ICO in Stratis platform. GluOn Will try to make Stratis to reach its ATH.

Obviously, the ICO Platform manifests utility of the Strat coin when used by a project for crowdfunding, which introduces scarcity, and as we know, with increased scarcity comes increased price.

Every single feature of the platform is designed as to introduce scarcity to the Strat coin; if you want to use a feature of the platform, you need to have Strat to use it.
I wonder how many? How many should one have in order to use Stratis network features and does this change depending on the feature to be used?
Activity: 77
The aggressive price moment is a sense that investors are ready to embrace the First ICO in Stratis platform. GluOn Will try to make Stratis to reach its ATH.

Obviously, the ICO Platform manifests utility of the Strat coin when used by a project for crowdfunding, which introduces scarcity, and as we know, with increased scarcity comes increased price.

Every single feature of the platform is designed as to introduce scarcity to the Strat coin; if you want to use a feature of the platform, you need to have Strat to use it.
The market is green but Stratis is even greener. Kind of view I love seeing.
Most coins already got a break, yet Strat with huge volume was still left behind. It is about time for Strat to break out.

We deserve a much higher market cap, top 40 is extremely undervalued, while other alts go up significantly, if our market cap is not going big, we can't survive in the fierce market.
Activity: 155

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
Awesome news from team!

Crowdfunding made easy. With the Stratis ICO Platform launching on 9th of May. Easily set up and deploy to Microsoft @Azure with a few clicks and crowdfund any project.

That is simply the best thing which has been implemented on this network. I feel the party is about to get started and this train will leave the station we will get recovered very soon.
Activity: 224
Merit: 7
Crowdfunding made easy. With the Stratis ICO Platform launching on 9th of May. Easily set up and deploy to Microsoft @Azure with a few clicks and crowdfund any project. #blockchain #crowdfunding #ico $STRAT
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
Everybody is talking about the STRAT ICO news but nobody is about the KMD dICO even though it is so much bigger. Guess we need to step it up when it comes to marketing.
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
Most coins already got a break, yet Strat with huge volume was still left behind. It is about time for Strat to break out.
Activity: 17
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
Awesome news from team!

Crowdfunding made easy. With the Stratis ICO Platform launching on 9th of May. Easily set up and deploy to Microsoft @Azure with a few clicks and crowdfund any project.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
With the ICO platform finally available and the launch of the TumbleBit, Stratis will do a month of May as in 2017 when it has passed to about 50,000 sat at 450000 sat in about 30 days.

Stratis is the only coin among the Top that allows to do ICO, anonymous Tx, Stacking and Masternode.
How much is this worth?  Wink
Activity: 513
Merit: 150
The ICO platform on Microsoft Azure is going live next 9th of May

https://twitter.com/stratisplatform/status/991363757514346496

I am happy with the result of current situation, our ICO platform will be launched soon, so we can help companies raise funds like Gluon and Beyond the trade. I thank everyone in the stratis community, we will hit top 10 in this year again, trust me.

I agree with you, Stratis (no 39 on cmc) and waves (no 40 on cmc) are the two most undervalued blockchain projects so far I am convinced.
Especially to projects like Eos or Cardano which are rated to 15mrd$ and 9mrd$..
At least top 15 - 20 should be the right place for these projects.
The ICO platform on Microsoft Azure is going live next 9th of May

https://twitter.com/stratisplatform/status/991363757514346496

I am happy with the result of current situation, our ICO platform will be launched soon, so we can help companies raise funds like Gluon and Beyond the trade. I thank everyone in the stratis community, we will hit top 10 in this year again, trust me.
Jump to: