Pages:
Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 3. (Read 1890797 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
Just go to Dogpanel in Discord, he will help you
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
I have downloaded both Sttrx Wallet and Stratis Core, and this shi* never sync! How can I receovery my coins now?

Ask for support in the Discord. Not sure what you downloaded
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
I have downloaded both Sttrx Wallet and Stratis Core, and this shi* never sync! How can I receovery my coins now?
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
At one time this project looked very promissing. We expected very much from Stratis team. Even when Strat price was more then 200k satosh, we didn't sell it, becuase believed that price wold be hihger
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
...but now Stratis is not one of the popular project.

Because it's a scam.

Instead of giving information that are not as accurate, try to read and assess further. This project has been in years since 2015 if I recalled . Teams are  now trying to innovate and adapt new things to let it mass adapt.
www.cd3d.app
I understand that this porject haven't lived up to expectations of investors. But we certainly shouldn't call Stratis a scam. Team is working, and they usually reports about their results. But we can say, that today it's not enough these results for rising interest to strax.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

Because it's a scam.

I'm not trying to defend the project, but instead I'm trying to look at Stratis from an objective standpoint. A professional digital asset investment fund like Alphabit is not likely to invest in a scam. You can bet that they are doing thorough research before putting investors' money in any endeavour.

Second of all, check the Stratis github. The dev team is making progress. Is it significant? - You need to decide.

Personally I think the direction to building DeFi apps/platforms is in sync with the market trend, therefore it is a good thing that they are emphasizing development towards that end.
Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!

Because it's a scam.
www.cd3d.app
It's funny to read when someone, who can't make easy steps for solving his problem, say that Stratis is a scam. Definetly, it's not a scam. It was very promissing project in the beginning, but now Stratis is not one of the popular project.
Activity: 1923
Merit: 321
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
I have STRAT for more than 5000 dollars. I would like you to help me to be able to change them to STRAX!
It is not normal that I am held hostage by your changes !

You have to swap your STRAT to STRAX. You still have enough time to do the swap.

Just follow the instructions in the swap manual. You can find it over here:
https://www.stratisplatform.com/2020/11/17/strax-token-swap-process/

Good luck.

I followed and I do not understand anything. I am not a computer expert!
Discord they banned me. On Reddit they banned me, by moderator STRATIS.
Because they don't want to help someone like me claiming the thousands of dollars in STRAT! Taken hostage !!!
I will see the justice system to file a complaint.
Unless there is an automatic change from STRAT to STAX to save my thousands of dollars in STRAT!

I don't think you need to be a "computer expert" to follow a procedure that is very well explained. STRATIS is not a scam like you asked, it is a project that has been on the market for a long time and it's a great opportunity for businesses that want to use blockchain. Just follow the procedure and swap your coins...

NOTE: Try to quote your other posts instead of making several posts in a row, this can be understood as spam and you can be banned from here as well, as you said it was on other channels.
www.cd3d.app
Strax price has been groving for last few days. But, unfortunatelly, it's not such incrase like we can see in a lot of others coins now. Anyway, any incrase is better then decrease. So keep calm and wait for next growing.

I can't agree with you, because giving x2.5 in a week is a very good result. Everything would shoot like that, it would be great. This altcoin season nice!

If we a talking about pair STRAX/BTC, STARX has incrased in about 50%. Definetly, in against the dollar price growed much more. I think we should expect for further growing. Anyway, I want to believe in that))
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Guys i have big problem.
My Stratis Core Wallet is fully synched but it doesn's show Balance. Says i have Balance 0 although my tokens are shown when i search the address in the blockchain explorer. As i said, the Core Wallet says it is fully synched and has 2 Connections.
So whats the matter here? Can anyone help? I want to do the Token swap....
Activity: 1176
Merit: 282
Strax price has been groving for last few days. But, unfortunatelly, it's not such incrase like we can see in a lot of others coins now. Anyway, any incrase is better then decrease. So keep calm and wait for next growing.

I can't agree with you, because giving x2.5 in a week is a very good result. Everything would shoot like that, it would be great. This altcoin season nice!
Activity: 1302
Merit: 403
Activity: 45
I have STRAT for more than 5000 dollars. I would like you to help me to be able to change them to STRAX!

You have to swap your STRAT to STRAX. You still have enough time to do the swap.

Good luck.

Because they don't want to help someone like me claiming the thousands of dollars in STRAT! Taken hostage !!!
Unless there is an automatic change from STRAT to STAX to save my thousands of dollars in STRAT!

Alot of people get help in discord. Help to get the swap done. Only people who misbehave get a ban. Justice system wont help you. You still have your stratis. It's yours.
wSTRAX coming to Ethereum Ropsten this Friday

Bridging the gap between CeFi and DeFi utilising Ethereum and the Stratis InterFlux interoperability protocol. 

So, what do you think? Will it make positive influance to the STRAX price? In my opinion it can be good impulse for that. But now the price is still the same...
Activity: 462
Merit: 107
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
wSTRAX coming to Ethereum Ropsten this Friday

Bridging the gap between CeFi and DeFi utilising Ethereum and the Stratis InterFlux interoperability protocol. 
So, STRAX price has become a little bit higher. But it was not that growing we had expected. Does it mean that this project isn't interesting for investors? Or maybe we can see real growing in near future?
Activity: 260

Good luck.

Activity: 29

Good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: