Pages:
Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 4. (Read 1890781 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 0
I have STRAT for more than 5000 dollars. I would like you to help me to be able to change them to STRAX!
It is not normal that I am held hostage by your changes !
I just tryied to swap stratis to strax but did not receive anything on my strax address. why?

The best place to ask for support is in the Stratis discord group. Both community members and developers are quite active there. Also make sure you follow the instructions posted on the official website. Wink

They fired me for no reason. They banished me for no reason. Because I wear a pseudo supporter of a project. I have STRAT and I got ripped off by STRATIS. It has become STRAX and I want the refund !
I find stratis strat blockchain is now replaced by strax and there is swap process you need to perform to receive new strax coin

https://www.stratisplatform.com/2020/11/17/strax-token-swap-process/

There is link to complete how to perform the swap process in case if you missed to do this in past. This project still in struggling phase so let's see when it will find it support to bounce to new floor with community support.

I did not understand the link on the explanation to exchange. It's very difficult for a beginner like me to understand. I have STRAT in my Ledger. I got screwed, now it's become STRAX. My STRAT are held hostage !!!!
And Discord they blocked me access because I have a nickname with a name of a project.
hello to all!

i dont know if this is the right place
wos Stratis straks before? i have an old straks coins in the wallet and cant sync it 3years and 10 weeks behind.

Hello there!

Kindly check the posts on the lasts one-two pages of this thread. Most probably you need to swap your coins to the new blockchain. For more assistance I encourage you to join the Stratis discord group and check the blog on the official website. That's where most of the community hangs around. Wink

The community fired me, the administrator fired me, without informing me and I could not speak about my problem that I have STRAT and I cannot exchange them in STRAX or other crypto.
Is this a STRATIS scam ?
HELP !!!

I have STRAT and I can no longer trade at STRAX. Is it a scam? I got ripped off by STRATIS ?
Nowhere do no exchanges accept my STRAT. The Wallet is all under STRAX  Huh
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
hello to all!

wos Stratis straks before? i have an old straks coins in the wallet and cant sync it 3years and 10 weeks behind.

Hello there!

Kindly check the posts on the lasts one-two pages of this thread. Most probably you need to swap your coins to the new blockchain. For more assistance I encourage you to join the Stratis discord group and check the blog on the official website. That's where most of the community hangs around. Wink
Activity: 6
hello to all!

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
I find stratis strat blockchain is now replaced by strax and there is swap process you need to perform to receive new strax coin

https://www.stratisplatform.com/2020/11/17/strax-token-swap-process/

There is link to complete how to perform the swap process in case if you missed to do this in past. This project still in struggling phase so let's see when it will find it support to bounce to new floor with community support.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
legendary
I opened my stratis qt wallet and it seems it doesn't sync..
Can anyone help me repair it? I will be grateful Smiley

The QT wallet has been replaced a while ago. I don't remember if you can simply just import the qt wallet into the newer HD wallets or if you need to use a tool.  Here is the link to the official Stratis discord group. Kindly look for support there and keep in mind that Stratis devs will never ask for your wallet.dat file or seedphrase: https://discord.com/invite/9tDyfZs
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
I opened my stratis qt wallet and it seems it doesn't sync..
Can anyone help me repair it? I will be grateful Smiley
legendary
Hello,
I have today installed the stratis wallet version 2.2.1-g443aa26b  in order to remove my strat from ledger nano and then be able to exchange them for strax
but the problem is that my new stratis wallet does not synchronize and therefore I do not see my strats arrived
when i go on explore my transaction is not showing ??
do you have a solution to my problem

I'm sure someone from the discord group can help you out.

https://twitter.com/stratisplatform/status/1353102645016350720

- Looks like Stratis is going to get some nice exposure during the Binance Blockchain Week. In my opinion DeFi is an emerging domain where the Stratis platform can really scale up. Opportunity is here. Let's see how the ecosystem will evolve.
Activity: 16
Hello,
I have today installed the stratis wallet version 2.2.1-g443aa26b  in order to remove my strat from ledger nano and then be able to exchange them for strax
but the problem is that my new stratis wallet does not synchronize and therefore I do not see my strats arrived
when i go on explore my transaction is not showing ??
do you have a solution to my problem
Activity: 1302
Merit: 403
I hoped that price of Stratis would rise after swap. But my expectation was wrong. A lot of people say that price will grow soon. But, unfortunatelly, I cant see the reason why it should rise...
Activity: 2
I did Token Swap procedure on Stratis Core Wallet but I have not received the STRAX token in my STRAX wallet. Both wallets are up-to date as per recent block.
Token Swap Transaction was done on 28/11/2020, when can I expect to receive STRAX token. Can anyone please help?

Transaction ID on Stratis core wallet : 4099ca4747557e62f412adba2c297fa225543320a586c34ab574fa8d0c015be0

how can i reach on current block height because my wallet is stuck @ 1620000
Activity: 513
Merit: 150
bitcointread seems being more or less dead.  Undecided
STRATIS need attention, hope the best for that project, however, seem it becomes another useless altcoin that will completly die.
(Or any serious "real life" companies that are even thinking of using Stratis ICO platform??)
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
when anything? lol
legendary
Guys, the community is very activity in their discord group. I'm sure the developers will offer you aid for each of your problems.
It's funny that the complaints are coming mainly from "newbie" accounts. Please make a minimum effort to search look for help. At least for my point of view, Stratis (STRAX) has more perspectives than a lot of the top 100 altcoins.
Activity: 14
hi please help me i have stratis in my electrum stratis wallet also electrum wallet is not conectid to network stratis for send that how can i swap that? help please thanks
Activity: 16
Merit: 1
I did Token Swap procedure on Stratis Core Wallet but I have not received the STRAX token in my STRAX wallet. Both wallets are up-to date as per recent block.
Token Swap Transaction was done on 28/11/2020, when can I expect to receive STRAX token. Can anyone please help?

Transaction ID on Stratis core wallet : 4099ca4747557e62f412adba2c297fa225543320a586c34ab574fa8d0c015be0

I have still not received Strax token even after completing the swap process.
Pages:
Jump to: