Pages:
Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 39. (Read 1891099 times)

Activity: 621
Merit: 250
Seems like the bug fix team was busy. The builds for Mac, Win, and Linux are over! Hopefully this week they're releasing a public release.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
Does STRATIS just have white paper or actually developed ?

Where have you lived, William?! Check out their website stratisplatform.com , social media and news platforms. They are all over the place. If you haven't got your bag of STRAT it is the time to do so! Smiley
They have already delivered their products and 2019 is going to be their go-to-market year when they onboard as many companies and projects as possible with their cutting edge technology.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Does STRATIS just have white paper or actually developed ?
Activity: 494
Merit: 12

Awesome, things are finally happening for ICO's on Stratis. It's not even a paid press release either but a genuine article. Hopefully more of these will follow!

Exciting news, stratis has always been on my radar and its one of the most prominent techs out there. Keep BUILDing guys!
Activity: 952
Merit: 530
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Awesome, things are finally happening for ICO's on Stratis.

It should have happened a year ago. I remember exactly that at the beginning of last year Stratis announced the first ico.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

Awesome, things are finally happening for ICO's on Stratis. It's not even a paid press release either but a genuine article. Hopefully more of these will follow!
https://twitter.com/stratisplatform/status/1093201684409536512?s=12

Stratis partner @mediconnectuk will be featured on the BBC East Midlands TV channel today

Activity: 827
Merit: 502
when the market returns Stratis will do amazingly well wasn't it already almost around 20 I forget at this point
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
https://twitter.com/Khil0ne/status/1092903023230271490

MediConnect is the 3rd Verified ICO on @stratisplatform. They will utilize the Stratis #ICO Platform for their current #ICO, use the consultancy services of Stratis and build their technology on top of the Stratis Blockchain.

Check them out and #DYOR.

#Stratis $STRAT

Wonderful, companies are showing interest towards the Stratis blockchain which will help to increase the demand in the market. I think third verified ICO means already there are two successful projects that are launched under this Stratis blockchain.
Activity: 938
Merit: 511

MediConnect is the 3rd Verified ICO on @stratisplatform. They will utilize the Stratis #ICO Platform for their current #ICO, use the consultancy services of Stratis and build their technology on top of the Stratis Blockchain.

#Stratis $STRAT

Congratulations!

#Stratis $STRAT

Stratis is moving forward with active development support is increasing so fast they are preparing very well for next big move. Startis will rock with fully loaded platform and it will become really huge.

Hell yeah!
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

Stratis is moving forward with active development support is increasing so fast they are preparing very well for next big move. Startis will rock with fully loaded platform and it will become really huge.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
https://twitter.com/stratisplatform/status/1091616143650025473

It is nice approach by the team to establish partnership with promising company so this will bring to mainstream and will raise more awareness for them. They are heading towards real life projects so I think this is good time to keep buying on dip.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
I know Stratis has a message account on the App Blockfolio, but why don't they use it anymore? The last message there was a month ago.
There has been enough news last month, what they can share with all the millions of users on blockfolio. They have to share more stratis info, so people will be aware what a great product Stratis have and maybe then the price will go up a bit. Lately, also because of the bearish times, the price only goes down for Stratis.
Bitcoin up, Stratis goes down, Bitcoin goes down, Stratis goes triple down. This is a very sad movement and I hodl for 2 years now, but I am thinking to step out with my stratis for 50%. And to put this in other coins that has achieved also good products lately, but has a more price positive way then Stratis.
Pages:
Jump to: