Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 673. (Read 1891114 times)

Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Bancor
Stratis market cap under 20 millions USD are always a bargin, or a robbery money, you will know my words if the price will be 0.001 BTC, and the total market cap will be top 10. I focus on Stratis and it is the best option I have followed, since ICO till now.

I agree,
The price is being pushed down & its beats me as to why
Activity: 294
Stratis market cap under 20 millions USD are always a bargin, or a robbery money, you will know my words if the price will be 0.001 BTC, and the total market cap will be top 10. I focus on Stratis and it is the best option I have followed, since ICO till now.
Activity: 378
And why Stratis is not going higher . Who is trying to keep it at low price . We have so many good news . Or it will be in April maybe in summer 1 $ .

Me. Im trying to push the price down to accumulate more =) and then to push the price to the 10$ moon
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
And why Stratis is not going higher . Who is trying to keep it at low price . We have so many good news . Or it will be in April maybe in summer 1 $ .
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
@dev thnk you for STRATIS via TVE. looking for more ..its been a while...
Activity: 240
Hoping that Stratis would be the first POS in the top 10 altcoins in the future.

Ethereum will go full PoS soon, the rumor says, so let us hype with Ethereum.  Wink  Top PoS coin-Strat.
Activity: 774
Merit: 503
Hoping that Stratis would be the first POS in the top 10 altcoins in the future.

There's good chance it will happen if everything goes in the right direction.
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
Activity: 248
I have to say thank you SEC you disapproved bitcoin ETF thing, you save altcoins and now most of altcoins on Poloniex are pumping very green.
Activity: 355
in a few month or six months people be saying i wish i bought Strat when it as .08 cents.  Grin

It's all about patience... Best example is big brother BTC...
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
in a few month or six months people be saying i wish i bought Strat when it as .08 cents.  Grin
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Stratis gets more and more volume at poloniex (currently 25h volume is 184 BTC).
I think a good raise is now possible.

This is the testament that crypto enthusiasts really believe Stratis platform . It is solid and innovative. Very promising crypto assets and might shape the fintech industries.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Stratis gets more and more volume at poloniex (currently 25h volume is 184 BTC).

STRAT 20000 volumes soon like DASH
Activity: 355
Activity: 1085
Pump Start Go to MoooN
Activity: 434
I feel STR ready to fly to the moon  Roll Eyes
i think the min value of stratis for this 2017 is min 2$ ...  Kiss

Min value? Should be now, 2$ is much higher than current price, I guess you want to type max value?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010
i think the min value of stratis for this 2017 is min 2$ ...  Kiss
Bitcoin ETF failure didn't dump bitcoin a lot, but it increases altcoins value, Stratis is pumping moon again, I witness for the future huge pump.
Activity: 546
Jump to: