Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 671. (Read 1891114 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
How much price expected of 1 stratis after 5 years?
Any prediction

Nobody can predict it. Shitcoins gets pump, good coins left behind...it is just simple...low mintage coins gets a pump so that whales don't have to be afraid they get dumped by great amounts. High mintage coins don't get that, they have to work hard for every satoshi, but that makes the price more stable.

Everyone is in crypto for the money and not for the tech. Face it.
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
Any prediction

It is hard to predict, if Stratis is still on Poloniex after 5 years, the price will be 10 dollars? At that time, bitcoin could be 10000 usd. Stratis=0.001 btc is quite good though.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Any prediction
Activity: 406
http://blog.kraken.com/post/158424731162/kraken-announces-trading-support-for-new-currency

Melonport has been added to Kraken, does Stratis have the opportunity to be listed there? Let us fight for the brighter future, cheers!

I expect when the time comes, Stratis will eventually be listed on every high volume exchanges other than poloniex. Like Gdax, Bitfinex, Kraken and BTC-E.
Activity: 246
http://blog.kraken.com/post/158424731162/kraken-announces-trading-support-for-new-currency

Melonport has been added to Kraken, does Stratis have the opportunity to be listed there? Let us fight for the brighter future, cheers!
Activity: 244
STRATIS is the future of business blockchains, it will be more useful than ETH this year

I agree with you. Why do you think so? I am curious about your opinion.

Agree+1, Stratis has C# blockchain, so if they get much attention in C# community, which is the largest programming language community, they will get many devs develop on the blockchain, and then banks&companies.
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
STRATIS is the future of business blockchains, it will be more useful than ETH this year

I agree, because Stratis quietly been doing great improvement and it could be one reason.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Follow your heart.

I agree with you. Why do you think so? I am curious about your opinion.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
I love dev and their team, fantastic approach and good marketing  techniques and good technology combination becomes unique combination for the coin.

This is an accurate statement which is why I don't pay much attention to the price.  I have yet to sell 1 Stratis and have been buying from the lows to the highs.  I've made up my mind not to sell any Stratis until it's in the dollars. 
Activity: 378
You guys are both Wings lover, yeah? I like wings too.

For Stratis, I am one of the ICO investor, and now is also the staker everyday, I enjoy the profit which I earn from daily staking, and price rising due to bitcoin and Stratis pump.

How many coins you get per day?

~1% inflation rate. it depends on the average number of coins that are staking right now.
I love dev and their team, fantastic approach and good marketing  techniques and good technology combination becomes unique combination for the coin.
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder

For Stratis, I am one of the ICO investor, and now is also the staker everyday, I enjoy the profit which I earn from daily staking, and price rising due to bitcoin and Stratis pump.

How many coins you get per day?
Activity: 383

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
top 3 is quite achiveable. You can see constant delivery by devs. nice communication. nice promotion. They are setting huge milestones and reaching them in time.

I cant help but quite notice that we have the same avatar. Anyway hopefully after Breeze Wallet mass adoption follows so that we will witness how strong stratis would be embraced.
top 3 is quite achiveable. You can see constant delivery by devs. nice communication. nice promotion. They are setting huge milestones and reaching them in time.
Activity: 247
TumbleBit will take STRATIS to the level where it should have been a long time ago...to da moon!!

Whats is the expected marketcap of STRAT and price this month?
3 Place in marketcap this year maybe .It will be very high price project . Who is selling now will regret later.

This is a great project but I don't see it on top 3 within a year or two, but top 10 is very achievable.

Top 3 is definitely too tough target for yong Stratis, Ethereum became top 3 in half year. Top 10 is quite awesome too, if we get more C# genius devs on board and develop many useful killer apps(top 5 if we get some killer apps).
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
I think stratis can cross 10$ in 2 years...
Activity: 444
TumbleBit will take STRATIS to the level where it should have been a long time ago...to da moon!!

3 Place in marketcap this year maybe .It will be very high price project . Who is selling now will regret later.

This is a great project but I don't see it on top 3 within a year or two, but top 10 is very achievable.
Activity: 392

Jump to: