Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 769. (Read 1891114 times)

Activity: 355
Merit: 250
Bought some new Stratis for my bag, Christmas came early this year.

+1
I also used the chance to buy some more stratis.
Activity: 952
Merit: 530
Bought some new Stratis for my bag, Christmas came early this year.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
fill your bag current 6 -> 5 soon after it go to moon  Kiss
Activity: 294
I trade and Gemini and you should too.
Looks like a lot of selling going on. Maybe its time to buy in.

Smiley
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
How long to waiting stratis like 1 btc?
tomorrow will be  Grin
Activity: 812
How long to waiting stratis like 1 btc?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Sell some more plz. Grin
Activity: 279
Holds and buys, don't sell guys, I thank you for cheap coins. I remember those days you dumped at bittrex at 3-5k sat, do you feel shame? LOL, money needs more patience. Patience is a virtue.
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem

Nice work guys, one thing I like that Stratis team is doing is that they've been able to keep their community intact and adding to it steadily, this kind of thing is priceless
Activity: 952
Merit: 530
Patience is the key.
Activity: 252
Just suppression meh. We'll rebound.
Straitis will always rebound. Very strong project with great dev team.
Activity: 294
What confuses me is such a promising future yet price is dropping and asks are stacking up. Almost 3 mil now for sale from roughly a little over 1 and everyone stacking orders from 8-12k??? I dont get it at all lol.

Patience Is One Key To Success. When price is down, whales put on sell walls to scare weak hands, and after they bought cheaper coins, they will cancel, I remember those days we were in 3-5k for 2 month.
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Just suppression meh. We'll rebound.
Activity: 644
What confuses me is such a promising future yet price is dropping and asks are stacking up. Almost 3 mil now for sale from roughly a little over 1 and everyone stacking orders from 8-12k??? I dont get it at all lol.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
The coming 2 weeks:

New office for stratis consultancy
Full node releasing
New C# wallet
Stratis Beta Cloud
New website
Anon implementation

Let's gather on the moon
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Better get in now or regret it when Stratis passes through the stratosphere. x50-100 by the end of 2017 easy. The thing about Stratis is that real businesses will use it. And they have to buy STRAT from us to build their private chains! Best devs in the world who deliver ahead of schedule. Watch out BTC and ETH is all I have to say. Strat is coming.

LOL, are you trying to sell STRATIS on us?  We're already in!  Preaching to the choir, man - but hey, we all agree with you here...

I was definitely trolling. Or was I. Stratis has so many use cases right?
Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
Better get in now or regret it when Stratis passes through the stratosphere. x50-100 by the end of 2017 easy. The thing about Stratis is that real businesses will use it. And they have to buy STRAT from us to build their private chains! Best devs in the world who deliver ahead of schedule. Watch out BTC and ETH is all I have to say. Strat is coming.

LOL, are you trying to sell STRATIS on us?  We're already in!  Preaching to the choir, man - but hey, we all agree with you here...
Activity: 423

Activity: 57

I'm in and not missing out on this gold mine, missed enough in 2016.
Activity: 47
Jump to: