Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 772. (Read 1891114 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hi everyone !

I just wanted to share my experience with Stratis. Im pretty new in crypto and I stumbled across Stratis a few weeks ago. So I started reading about the project and I was very intrigued. While on the hunt for more information I went into their slack and started asking a ton of questions about all aspects of the project and everything concerning crypto really. Instead of facing a bunch of annoyed people who didnt have time with my noobish questions, they were all very friendly and answered all of them to 100% satisfaction. The dev team provide frequent updates and they take every serious suggestion from the community with the utmost gravity and if possible, they make something happen accordingly. The community is absolutely fantastic and there is always someone in the slack who can help with anything really. They have a solid roadmap which is always followed on time and sometimes they are even ahead of schedual.

As you may understand, Im very happy with my investment in Stratis and im confident that I will be making some serious change on this one. I just wanted to share my experience with everyone who may be in the same situation as me some time ago. Im hoping that this post will make the decision to pick up a few strat a bit easier.

I wish you all a great day !

Great write up, stratis definitely the best investment thus far.

Thanks man !

Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Activity: 623
Merit: 279
Hope & Positivity are keys to Success
Hello Stratis Super Stars.

NEW SIGNATURE CODE for Senior Members upwards.  (it has the new logo, the only change)

Code:
[center][table]
[tr]
[td][size=2pt][color=transparent].
[right][url=http://stratisplatform.com/wp-content/uploads/Stratis_Whitepaper.pdf][b][font=arial narrow][size=8pt][color=#484e59]Whitepaper[/color][/url]
[url=https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-STRAT][b][font=arial narrow][size=8pt][color=#484e59]Exchange[/color][/url]
[url=https://stratisinvite.herokuapp.com/][b][font=arial narrow][size=8pt][color=#484e59]Join Slack[/color][/right]
[/td]
[td]
[color=transparent].[/color]
[/td]
[td][right][size=2pt][color=transparent].
[color=#32c5f3][size=8pt]▬◇
[color=#248cde]▬◇▬◆
[color=#1552c9]▬◇▬◇▬◆
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
[center][url=http://stratisplatform.com/][font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=16pt][color=#32c5f3]S T R A T I S[/color][/size][/font]
[font=arial narrow][b][size=9pt][color=#484e59]Blockchain Solutions
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[td][center][url=http://stratisplatform.com/][color=#32c5f3][size=1px]

███
███[color=transparent]░░░[/color]███
███[color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░[/color]███
███[color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[/color]███
███[color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[/color]███
███[color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[/color]███
███[color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[/color]███
██████[color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[/color]███[color=transparent]███[/color]
██[color=transparent]░░░░[/color]███[color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[/color]███[color=transparent]░██░░░[/color]
██[color=transparent]░░░░█░░[/color]███[color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[/color]███[color=transparent]░░░███░░░[/color]
███[color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░[/color]███[color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░[/color]███[color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░[/color]███
[color=transparent]██[/color]████[color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░[/color]███[color=transparent]░░░[/color]███[color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░[/color]██████
[color=transparent]██░░░░[/color]███[color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░[/color]███[color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░[/color]███[color=transparent]░░░░[/color]██
[color=transparent]███░░░░░░[/color]███[color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[/color]███[color=transparent]░░█░░░░[/color]██
███[color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░[/color]███[color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░[/color]███[color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░[/color]███
███[color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░[/color]███[color=transparent]░░░[/color]███[color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░[/color]███
███[color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░[/color]███[color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░[/color]███
███[color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[/color]███
███[color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░[/color]███
███[color=transparent]░░░[/color]███
███
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
[center][url=http://stratisplatform.com/][font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=16pt][color=#484e59]B a a S[/color][/size][/font]
[font=arial narrow][b][size=9pt][color=#32c5f3]Blockchain as a Service
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[td][left][size=2pt][color=transparent].
[color=#32c5f3][size=8pt]◇▬
[color=#248cde]◆▬◇▬
[color=#1552c9]◆▬◇▬◇▬
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[td][size=2pt][color=transparent].
[left][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1512202.0][b][font=arial narrow][size=8pt][color=#484e59]Please Read OP[/url]
[url=https://github.com/stratisproject/StratisBitcoinFullNode][b][font=arial narrow][size=8pt][color=#484e59]Github Full Node[/url]
[url=http://stratisplatform.com/][b][font=arial narrow][size=8pt][color=#484e59]stratisplatform.com
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table][/center]
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
Activity: 139
Hi everyone !

I just wanted to share my experience with Stratis. Im pretty new in crypto and I stumbled across Stratis a few weeks ago. So I started reading about the project and I was very intrigued. While on the hunt for more information I went into their slack and started asking a ton of questions about all aspects of the project and everything concerning crypto really. Instead of facing a bunch of annoyed people who didnt have time with my noobish questions, they were all very friendly and answered all of them to 100% satisfaction. The dev team provide frequent updates and they take every serious suggestion from the community with the utmost gravity and if possible, they make something happen accordingly. The community is absolutely fantastic and there is always someone in the slack who can help with anything really. They have a solid roadmap which is always followed on time and sometimes they are even ahead of schedual.

As you may understand, Im very happy with my investment in Stratis and im confident that I will be making some serious change on this one. I just wanted to share my experience with everyone who may be in the same situation as me some time ago. Im hoping that this post will make the decision to pick up a few strat a bit easier.

Great write up, stratis definitely the best investment thus far.
Activity: 139
Can I buy ICN on exchange somewhere
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Signature has new logo people.

Contact me for code for dr members onwards.

Thank you.

Hi, can i have a copy of the new sig?
Activity: 524
Merit: 500
Ask-Me-Anything ICNX and ICONOMI.index edition

https://www.reddit.com/r/ICONOMI/comments/5ghrp5/askmeanything_icnx_and_iconomiindex_edition/

p4r4m0un7 0 points 6 days ago

Consider to add Stratis?

icojaka 3 points 6 days ago

AMA ANSWER: Stratis is on the list for the evaluation.

Haha, 2 good projects may partner, the greatest news I have seen today, ICN and Stratis both to da moon.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

https://www.reddit.com/r/ICONOMI/comments/5ghrp5/askmeanything_icnx_and_iconomiindex_edition/

Consider to add Stratis?

POST-AMA ANSWER: Stratis meets all ICNX methodology prerequisites, and is on the list for the evaluation. Library credits does not (market cap too low, daily average trading volume too low). Post from 4 hours ago
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est

Consider to add Stratis?

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Yes, Stratis is an awesome project,
One day we will see a 50 mil marketcap,
I am sure of it

Yes, I think it will be very soon. Stratis has bright future.
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
Signature has new logo people.

Contact me for code for dr members onwards.

Thank you.
Activity: 196
Hi everyone !

]

I am sure of it

50 млн былo бы нe плoxo. Ha этo дyмaю нyжнo нe мaлo вpeмeни.

Krushang- I had sent you a PM as well but you don't seem to be responding. I did the Urdu translation before but was away to collect the bounty. Can you please let me know how to collect it.

Is it so difficult to join slack and talk with him?
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
Krushang- I had sent you a PM as well but you don't seem to be responding. I did the Urdu translation before but was away to collect the bounty. Can you please let me know how to collect it.
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Bancor
Hi everyone !

]

I am sure of it
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hi everyone !

Activity: 138
So quiet, is it the calm before the storm?

Who will moon first? btc or stratis? i am scared  Undecided
So quiet, is it the calm before the storm?
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
I find this coin intriguing.  Going to do some more research before making any judgement.

Well I thought this looked interesting until I read further and saw the "anon" stuff being talked about.  I thought this was a platform targeting corporations.  I don't see any need for anonymity whatsoever.  Sounds like a gimmick. That and there is privacy on the domain name.  Why is that?  What is there to hide?  Typically legitimate entities have no need for a privacy protected domain.

I'll give this a pass.  Don't worry, I won't be spamming your thread with accusations.  I did some research, didn't like what I saw, and will move on.  And I don't need a bunch of shills screaming "fud" because I had some legitimate concerns and decided to move on.

I registered the Stratis Domain using my personal details. I have a right to protect myself.

Also, we will update our domain whois information to our registered address, once that is in place.
Jump to: