Pages:
Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 80. (Read 1891104 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
Yeah, hope whales can buy tons of STRAT, and set masternodes for tumbling service. Building larger community is the most important thing.

I can only dream about Stratis masternode while holding near 2k coins Cheesy And I think this is a right way to go - diversify and no go all in 1 project.
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
Yeah, hope whales can buy tons of STRAT, and set masternodes for tumbling service. Building larger community is the most important thing.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
please exact time when train go... this instutianal investors so stupid and lazy Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Stratis should moon soon. Institutional investors are going to jump on board big time when they hear about distributed ledger technology. All ABOARD THE MOON TRAIN  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Volume has jumped from 1.5 mil to 7 mil.
High volume and uptrend = an upcming imminent breakout

It's all manipulated volume on BitHumb. The price of Strat there is $4.26. They probably have a few hundred thousand Strat on the site at most and they aren't allowing deposits so people are just trading it up and down like crazy. Means nothing, the volume should really be excluded from coinmarketcap.

Wait. Are you sure Bithumb is not allowing deposits this time? Where did you get that news? Any reasons why Bithumb is closing deposits? Bithumb got the largest Stratis volume now so this should be addressed as early as possible.

Its been like that for months now.

It's all manipulated volume on BitHumb. The price of Strat there is $4.26. They probably have a few hundred thousand Strat on the site at most and they aren't allowing deposits so people are just trading it up and down like crazy. Means nothing, the volume should really be excluded from coinmarketcap.

Wait. Are you sure Bithumb is not allowing deposits this time? Where did you get that news? Any reasons why Bithumb is closing deposits? Bithumb got the largest Stratis volume now so this should be addressed as early as possible.

Yes I'm sure. They said they would not re-enable deposits until price of Strat was within 10% of general market price in an effort to not hurt their customers. Price of Strat at one point spiked to $15 on bithumb when it was about $3.50 elsewhere.

If deposits were enabled the price difference would never be so huge as arbitrage traders would quickly bring the market back into equilibrium. Strat was added to Bithumb a very short time before deposits were disabled so there is likely very few actual coins deposited onto the site.

Please reference another coin that was added shortly before the deposits were disabled (Steem) The price of steem is about $1.00 everywhere except Bithumb where its $3.91
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

Their marketing has been so incredibly awful that I'm seriously wondering if they are trying to tank the price. It's UNBELIEVABLE. I think i must of entered the twilight zone.

OCIPS sad to say has been proven completely right.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Seems they were ashamed to announce their secret project on release.

Buy on rumors, sell on news.

@bitdexter Good call on your imminent breakout (downward)
Another sucker punch to my gut, makes me sick thinking about how much money i lost on this crap.

Calm down and be easy, I bought millions of STRAT during 0.0008 btc and 0.0012 btc. I have faith in long term.

EASY TO BE CALM when you bought in at ICO. You are still up a ton of money I'm sure.

I'm down a BOATLOAD of money on this crap coin that keeps massively underperforming. 99%+ of coins have outperformed Stratis from the date i bought it. THAT IS INSANE. This has been one of the worst coins in the entire market unless you purchased it from ICO or soon thereafter.
Another sucker punch to my gut, makes me sick thinking about how much money i lost on this crap.

Calm down and be easy, I bought millions of STRAT during 0.0008 btc and 0.0012 btc. I have faith in long term.
LMAO why didnt they mention that was the secret project when they released the roadmap then?

I sure hope ya'll are a heck of a lot better at coding than you are at marketing. Holy cow is this inept.
Activity: 952
Merit: 530
https://twitter.com/Khil0ne/status/1045236088347009024

Stratis revealed their 'Secret Project' yesterday!

Stratis DLT - Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) is a requirement for the large majority of private institutions.

@Hyperledger here we come Wink!

Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Stratis is a giant of the market. This project was once predicted to be a steeper platform than the Ethereum. But so far, unfortunately, we do not see results.
Activity: 952
Merit: 530
Hey guys,

Stratis got selected by KuCoin for their Coin Vote. We can win a listing and a free marketing package. This is the time to show what the Stratis Community is all about. Follow the instructions on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/Khil0ne/status/1045225006685458432

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
***!!!~~~ATTENTION~~~!!!***

Please update your wallets to v2.0.0.5 if you haven't done so. This is a MANDATORY update!!!

https://github.com/stratisproject/stratisX/releases/tag/v2.0.0.5
We are Stratis Family and Army, FUDsters go out plz, don't spread s**t here. We need consensus for Stratis pumping, not fake accusing.
Pages:
Jump to: