Pages:
Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 75. (Read 1891104 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 511
We need masternodes. This will stabilize the price and raise the value of the token

Exactly, they lack of campaigns of setting up masternodes, and tumblebit service, since no people use this makes the price low.

I need Stratis to moon, somebody do something!

We want it too, but why do you complain and post negative things here? This doesn't help the price but only makes new investors avoid buying Stratis.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
We need masternodes. This will stabilize the price and raise the value of the token

Exactly, they lack of campaigns of setting up masternodes, and tumblebit service, since no people use this makes the price low.

I need Stratis to moon, somebody do something!
STRATIS, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need more big exchanges Okex, Huobi, Bitifinex, Bitforex, ZBcom.....marketing

Good point, I heard Huobi charges less listing fees now, only with 500k usd.
Activity: 460
Merit: 1
STRATIS, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need more big exchanges Okex, Huobi, Bitifinex, Bitforex, ZBcom.....marketing

Activity: 378
What is going on? Crypto is dead?

Never seen such boring price action in my life, we don't even get the excitement that comes along with losing everything anymore.

Crypto market needs more money. We should wait for any new hype, and I think it will be certainly. But there is only one question: when?
we never know when the market will be up again,
we just wait until everything is fine and bullrun is back
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Never seen such boring price action in my life, we don't even get the excitement that comes along with losing everything anymore.

Crypto market needs more money. We should wait for any new hype, and I think it will be certainly. But there is only one question: when?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

This is normal after fast pump. This may take many years.

BTC

If Stratis can exist, no doubt the price will be pumping hard again, and be more expensive than ATH in BTC scale in 2017
Activity: 448
Merit: 140
Make Crypto Great Again!

This is normal after fast pump. This may take many years.

BTC

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

It sounds nice to see this coin on that site but rating is very low as compare with potential and the services what they will offer in future. This could be next leader in most advanced blockchain ecosystem. I think it need to get update properly.
Activity: 448
Merit: 140
Make Crypto Great Again!
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
https://twitter.com/Khil0ne/status/1046690441968717825

Want to follow the weekly progress of @stratisplatform ?

I write a weekly overview of everything that happened the week before with Stratis Platform.

You can follow me on @Medium over here to get the news as first -> https://medium.com/@khilonecrypto

We deserve to see that Stratis is worth with 100$ in the next year, hope we can have a bullish run.

Every day, this hope is become smaller and smaller. I think it would be not bad for start when price will rise twice or three times.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
Hello!
I made a coin purse for the Rapsberry Pi 3 computer.
And I will be very glad to coins  Cheesy
SkGmAgVgmodxkvuYXeMTBW3VafchJfFiTu         

https://mega.nz/#!xzIxAIIT!sOQfFU7264Ij9sM2JJjBoT4kf7DB0fe1bwNfAK1INt0

30 BTC volume on binance....the forgotten the coin.
https://twitter.com/Khil0ne/status/1046690441968717825

Want to follow the weekly progress of @stratisplatform ?

I write a weekly overview of everything that happened the week before with Stratis Platform.

You can follow me on @Medium over here to get the news as first -> https://medium.com/@khilonecrypto

We deserve to see that Stratis is worth with 100$ in the next year, hope we can have a bullish run.
Pages:
Jump to: