Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 811. (Read 1891114 times)

Activity: 383
Merit: 250
Why is the price keep dropping after the tech launch, I hope people are not taking profit to invest in Darcus, since the some Stratis team members are involved in the project too, this is just my own theory

Who in Startis is involved in Darcus?

Sigwo is the CEO and founder at Darcus

http://stratisplatform.com/the-team/
Activity: 457
Bancor
Why is the price keep dropping after the tech launch, I hope people are not taking profit to invest in Darcus, since the some Stratis team members are involved in the project too, this is just my own theory

Who in Startis is involved in Darcus?
Activity: 868
Merit: 500

What are you talking about? STRAT is still x5 its ICO price. I wouldn't call it a drop unless it is below ICO price.

STRAT is a very good project but investors can be happy with x10 times, x5 times, x3 times or even x2 profit on their ICO investment. No way to tell.
It all depends on when you get in you can't tell me that someone that get into it around 15-18Ksat in anticipation of price spike after the launch will be happy to see the price around 10Ksat presently, though most the ICO investors will be not be bothered about the price now
Activity: 79
Merit: 10

What are you talking about? STRAT is still x5 its ICO price. I wouldn't call it a drop unless it is below ICO price.

STRAT is a very good project but investors can be happy with x10 times, x5 times, x3 times or even x2 profit on their ICO investment. No way to tell.

Not only 5X, it is more than 9X now, ico price without bonus is 1129 sat,  Grin  All time high was 16X, the most profitable ico project in the year.
Activity: 160
Merit: 100

Weak hands sell for profit, stratis is long term bullish and skyrocketing, people need patience, I remember those days the price was 4-6k range, it lasted 1 month, some desperate and impatient dumped at 4-5k, and then the price went up without news, so weak hands were washed out, double and triple profit is not theirs.

Exactly. It only just recently broke 10k which was a nice increase from 7k. Still early days people.
Activity: 545

Activity: 280

Weak hands sell for profit, stratis is long term bullish and skyrocketing, people need patience, I remember those days the price was 4-6k range, it lasted 1 month, some desperate and impatient dumped at 4-5k, and then the price went up without news, so weak hands were washed out, double and triple profit is not theirs.
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
thank you very much!!!
Activity: 331

Yes.... there is a slack group too.
Can someone please help our friend with a slack invite link. I am behind a firewall ATM which wont let me even access the opening post, or slack.

there is the link in op, https://stratisinvite.herokuapp.com/
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Yes.... there is a slack group too.
Can someone please help our friend with a slack invite link. I am behind a firewall ATM which wont let me even access the opening post, or slack.
Activity: 264
Did the Slack staking 'booty' get shared yet?
I am writing with the help of Google Translator because I can not speak English Cry I do not know how to staking. Can I tell you more about it? As if to explain to the child. Even if staking is over, I want to know for the future. thank you.
What is your first language?

Do you have your wallet set up on your computer with coins in it?

It is Korean. My stratis is kept in bittrex.

You must put a wallet on your own computer, and put your coins in it.

You cannot stake with your coins on Bittrex.
Do you have Windows or Mac?

koin-eul in-chul-hago bon-in-eui keomputeo-e it-neun bon-in-eui jigab-e neo-eu-se-yo.

코인을 인출하고 본인의 컴퓨터에 있는 지갑에 넣으세요.

I don't understand Korean, but I work with someone who does Smiley

Can I download it here? Thank you for your help.

https://stratisplatform.com/2016/08/13/stratis-launch-wallets-mining-exchanges-bounties/
legendary
I am writing with the help of Google Translator because I can not speak English Cry I do not know how to staking. Can I tell you more about it? As if to explain to the child. Even if staking is over, I want to know for the future. thank you.

You must put a wallet on your own computer, and put your coins in it.

You cannot stake with your coins on Bittrex.
Do you have Windows or Mac?

koin-eul in-chul-hago bon-in-eui keomputeo-e it-neun bon-in-eui jigab-e neo-eu-se-yo.

코인을 인출하고 본인의 컴퓨터에 있는 지갑에 넣으세요.

I don't understand Korean, but I work with someone who does Smiley

legendary

Activity: 378
Merit: 251
This is a quote,from Slack chat  of  the typical supporters and loyal investors and people who understand the value of STRATIS

one thing that really makes this different, IMO, is the robotic, unstoppable dev team... actively focused, continually building, smashing dev goals.. it feels like Stratis isnt widely known about compared to what is possible on the platform already - even more than others - like waves and lisk , but its cos a combo of it 1. being pretty new (compared to those 2 for example), 2. having a TON of dev developed fast.. rest of the world will catchup and realise we got something good here

There has never been a better time to get some STRATIS and join the Blockchain Revolution and be part of history in the making!

You are 100% correct. It is what it is and you cant force people to buy at these cheap prices. This is when millionaires are made. Yes, I am one. Join the party.
Activity: 668
Please add stratis to viralexchange.

It's already on there. Chris (CEO of Stratis) is the one who made theviralexchange.com.
Stratis was the first coin on it...
Activity: 68
what are the staking rewards like? how often are they paid? say with a balance of 10000 stratis what could i expect to get staking?
I have almost 20 k and staking reward is 22 hours,so 40 k is 11 hours,60 k probably 6 hours,80 k 3 hours,100 k 1,5 hours,120 k is 75-30 min.

how much do you get though?
Jump to: