Pages:
Author

Topic: Stratum Based Open Source ZEC ZCASH GPU Miner - ZOGMINER - page 4. (Read 15329 times)

legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
FYI:
R9 290x reporting:
Kernel run took 162 ms. (11.0739 H/s)

Well its either very good or very bad.

11H/s might mean 22Sol/s which is faster than that other miner in the other thread which reports results in Sol/s

Or its 11Sol/s which would make it twice as slow.
legendary

I have no idea how you people are mining when you can't do something as simple as installing Ubuntu. And then copying and pasting a few build commands.

For me, it's not about the OS, it's about remote management options.

Find me something similar to Logmein in both terms of remote capability and security and I'll gladly switch all my miners to Linux and get off Winblows lol.

All you need is SSH for your linux rigs.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
I tired to compile this miner a few days ago but it dies on the opencl part and my linux machine says all the dependencies are installed.

Activity: 314
Merit: 250
FYI:
R9 290x reporting:
Kernel run took 162 ms. (11.0739 H/s)
legendary
Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020
Would donate for a Cuda windows version also.
legendary
Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020

I have no idea how you people are mining when you can't do something as simple as installing Ubuntu. And then copying and pasting a few build commands.

Find me something similar to Logmein in both terms of remote capability and security
and I'll gladly switch all my miners to Linux and get off Winblows lol.

TeamViewer

What about chrome remote desktop with 2fa enabled...?
Activity: 199
Merit: 100

Find me something similar to Logmein in both terms of remote capability and security
and I'll gladly switch all my miners to Linux and get off Winblows lol.

TeamViewer
Activity: 952
Merit: 508

Find me something similar to Logmein in both terms of remote capability and security and I'll gladly switch all my miners to Linux and get off Winblows lol.

legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504
me too.. waiting for windows version.. Smiley
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
I want a version that supports windows
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
No work with Nvidia cuda and windows 10 ? .
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
Nice work. Sadly, i cant test it, i'm on win7 at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
So, thanks to the great zogminer dev team (thanks omar!) we've finally got an open source ZEC Miner at launch:

https://github.com/nginnever/zogminer

You can point it to the pool after compliing with:

Code:
./src/zcash-miner -stratum=stratum+tcp://zec.suprnova.cc:2142 -user=suprnova.1 -password=x -printtoconsole -G

It (should) work with every stratum enabled pool.
It's currently alpha and pretty unoptimized, it gives about 10 H/s on a RX480, however, it's open-source and this is the first Release, so expect much more.

There is no Windows release yet, but it shouldn't be too hard to compile, I hope someone will eventually come up with windows binaries, for now you linux guys are lucky and compile with:

Code:
sudo apt-get install \
      build-essential pkg-config libc6-dev m4 g++-multilib \
      autoconf libtool ncurses-dev unzip git python \
      zlib1g-dev wget bsdmainutils automake opencl-headers \
      mesa-common-dev

git clone https://github.com/nginnever/zogminer.git
cd zogminer/
./zcutil/fetch-params.sh

./zcutil/build.sh -j$(nproc)

There is a little confusion currently going on with hashrate display based on H/s or Sol/s ... It'll be fine soon.
Pages:
Jump to: