Pages:
Author

Topic: StreamR DATA - IoT - Unstoppable Data for Unstoppable Apps - page 5. (Read 12334 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
I've heard you guys are working on a marketplace for data? What kind of stuff would we even see on there? Regular users browsing data?

Very curious about this. Having a place to buy every sort of data that can be generated would be pretty incredible.
Activity: 619
Merit: 251
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Seems like Streamr has hit rock bottom at around $.16 excellent time to buy in my opinion.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
The concept of Streamr is very good, it can participate in the bounty program? The now popular ICO seems to be not so easy to participate, are private institutions.

Is the bounty even still going?
I've heard you guys are working on a marketplace for data? What kind of stuff would we even see on there? Regular users browsing data?
I love the idea of the self driving car being able to sell the data it accumulates automatically.

There's unlimited uses for this too. Anytime another could use constant data, this could be useful.

What are some examples? I'm having trouble thinking of any.

Maybe a small front yard weather station could sell its data? Obviously it wouldn't be worth too much, but enough for the owner to be able to buy data from other sources.

That's another good example.
I love the idea of the self driving car being able to sell the data it accumulates automatically.

There's unlimited uses for this too. Anytime another could use constant data, this could be useful.

Maybe a small front yard weather station could sell its data? Obviously it wouldn't be worth too much, but enough for the owner to be able to buy data from other sources.
Activity: 512

Activity: 512
It's not about buying too late, it's about selling too early.
Buy and hold. Longterm. 10+ years.

10 years seems a little overboard, better to reevaluate every year in my opinion.
Streamr has a lot going for it. Wish I'd found out about it sooner though.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
It's not about buying too late, it's about selling too early.
Buy and hold. Longterm. 10+ years.
Activity: 406
The concept of Streamr is very good, it can participate in the bounty program? The now popular ICO seems to be not so easy to participate, are private institutions.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I see a great concept of this project, providing a complete system for creating unstoppable real-time data applications, without even writing code. hopefully, the project development is going well and successful
Activity: 139
Great Project. Volume getting higher. Are there announcements coming on tuesday during AMA?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Seems to be a really good concept. I'm in !
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
Good concept, it's a pity that the contribution period was over. does it need a app or a special device to run?
Activity: 3
Very nice project you should keep an eye on.
Activity: 1
Seems like a nice project. Looking forward for more information. Is there any airdrop planned? Or any bounties?

I am also curious to know how this project is different than DATUM and other projects.

Airdrop was done in Oct '17 after the ICO. Not sure if another is planned
https://blog.streamr.com/2017/10/youve-got-data-airdrop-announcement/
Activity: 518
Merit: 107
Seems like a really nice idea. Any bounty?
Pages:
Jump to: