Pages:
Author

Topic: STRONGHANDS - Community Take Over - NEED MINERS - page 32. (Read 44344 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 10
Профит!!!
How do I collect reward or my wallet does that automatically? Do I get the reward after 30 days?

wallet does it automatically. and after 30 days your coins are of age and you can receive reward anywhere from 30 to 60 days.. actual date is not known it depends on your network weight, that is the minting process
Thank you. So it should be between 30 and 60 days? What happens after you get your reward? Can you stake the same coins again?
yes, and as long as you leave coins in wallet they will stake

hello can you explain me, how do i mint? I just installed my new wallet one day ago...does my pc has to run all the time?or can i switch it off?if i switch it off, will minting be paused?

The wallet should be opened once a month, but it is better to open the wallet 3-4 times a month for 1-2 hours. Maybe I'm wrong - but there is not any difference in compensation, I checked.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
How do I collect reward or my wallet does that automatically? Do I get the reward after 30 days?

wallet does it automatically. and after 30 days your coins are of age and you can receive reward anywhere from 30 to 60 days.. actual date is not known it depends on your network weight, that is the minting process
Are you sure that it is 60 days? Wallet has 30 and 90 days options for Display minting probability.

Thank you. So it should be between 30 and 60 days? What happens after you get your reward? Can you stake the same coins again?
One last thing, does that mean that my computer must be always on? (It has been for the last 29 days)
Activity: 8

hello can you explain me, how do i mint? I just installed my new wallet one day ago...does my pc has to run all the time?or can i switch it off?if i switch it off, will minting be paused?
Activity: 208
Merit: 51
I SUPPORT CRYPTO!!! ;^)

I SUPPORT CRYPTO!!! ;^)

I SUPPORT CRYPTO!!! ;^)
I am on day 29 of minting. What kind of reward can I expect and when?

reward until block height 593500 will be 1200% after it will be 500k/block until block 609500, then it will reduce to a final 250k/block there after
I SUPPORT CRYPTO!!! ;^)
My wallet says 591747. Is that correct? Did fork already happen?

yes fork block for POW has been reached next fork block will be for POS. This was not a swap ratio fork.. coins are still 1:1 after fork has concluded
I am on day 29 of minting. What kind of reward can I expect and when?
My wallet says 591747. Is that correct? Did fork already happen?
Apologies for delays! Code seems ready, will go through final tests for errors in integration then compiling new binaries. The forks are programmed to happen at time: Saturday, February 17, 2018 12:00:00 AM GMT

what i also dont understand, why are they starting this fork earlier and mess everything up...they go 2/17 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]
I did not receive my coins, support put my purse for repairs and told me to wait for the fork, then everything should be restored. I am also worried, after 963500 block it is necessary to knock Bumbakoin ........
[/quote]

i dont really understand this:

At block 589500, approx 2 weeks away. at this block PoW rewards will increase to a max of 500,000 coins/block
At block 593500, approx 3 weeks away. PoS rewards will change to static 500,000 coins/block
At block 609500, approx 7 weeks away. both PoW and PoS rewards will reduce to a max of 250,000 coins/block .

why the reward goes up and then finally gets reduced to 1/2?... i am right if i say, that these two fist forks are unnecessary, only the 3rd one, is important?

If i dont upgrade and skip all forks what happens then?will my coins disappear?will it be possible to transfer them to a exchange and trade them?

It should not be a burn just an inflation redux...right?so nothing happens if i skip....

right or wrong? please explain.

btw i saw a video where you must delete blkindex.dat while you updating... not only copy the new stronghands.exe file...again,there is no word about this at stronghands.info...
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
Kindly consider adding your token to myetherwallet.com. thanks

this one is not an eth token. so how can you add this to MEW?
It's not a virus, you can open it safely
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre
Is this true regarding the huge pre-mine allocated to the founding team?
Activity: 13
Activity: 136
my windows defender detects virus in shnd windows wallet download file? not allowing to download
is it true?
Activity: 220
Merit: 10
Профит!!!
hello can anybodody help me?

fucking coinexchange missed one transaction, there is some strange 1 instead of the tx hash. i opened a ticket 5 days ago but these fuckers dont answer...

now this fork is coming and i dont know what to do...where are these coins now?what if they dont send it until the fork? i am so pissed off...they say they are re.sending every day...cant imagine they need so much time to re-send....lazy fucking scammers.

what should i do now?what happens to my coins? any idea?

thanks a lot

ice

132/5000

I have exactly the same problemma. I lost 100 million - I was slowing down coinexchange, they gave the answer that after the fork everything should be restored.
[/quote

hi,

so they answered your ticket? i am waiting for about 7 days now...still no answer...

did you also have this "1" and not tx hash?

I gues i will transfer my coins to 152 wallet within next days and wait... what i dont understand  - they are writing, they are resending...but i doubt they do anything about it...why they simply dont resend this one transanction?I made 14 transactions, 15th went wrong...so coinexchange, just resend this one and dont mess around you lazy scammers.

i hope you and i didnt lost our coins...so after the fork - which should be on 2/16? you get your coins? are your coins stored in 152 ver wallet ? i want to upgrade soon, still waiting for my coins, not sure if changing wallets affect this...

edit: uprading right now, dont wanna miss that shit..

I did not receive my coins, support put my purse for repairs and told me to wait for the fork, then everything should be restored. I am also worried, after 963500 block it is necessary to knock Bumbakoin ........
Pages:
Jump to: