Pages:
Author

Topic: STRONGHANDS - Community Take Over - NEED MINERS - page 31. (Read 44344 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 15
Hi friends, I see that your coin is at the bottom, and it is probably of interest to many, but what about the fact that you have problems in sending coins? in the case of sending more than one million coins, the wallet breaks, you wrote about it, but how are things now? have you fixed this problem yet?

After fork - 2 billion coins without problems.
Great news, when's the fork? And you are the developer or you just have official data? And how will it affect the wallets? you will need to transfer from the old to the new, or better not to touch anything? and what about the exchange, you need to withdraw from the exchange?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
What is the update from take over team? Is there any good news soon. I have been holding my coins waiting for the good news to be unveil by takeover team.
Two seperate exchanges are going to be picking up this coin. I'm sure if you look a few pages back you'll see.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
What is the update from take over team? Is there any good news soon. I have been holding my coins waiting for the good news to be unveil by takeover team.
Activity: 84
ill closely watch this project,want to join in it Smiley
Activity: 220
Merit: 10
Профит!!!
Does it stake only when mint probability reaches 100%? Or If it is random, how do you assign weights?

once it reaches age, you will receive reward withing the next 30 days it all depends on weight

Will i recieve POS reward as per new fixed structure (500000 per block) or 1200% per annum? I have completed 33 days with 100 m shnd but my wallet has not staked so far.

NEW RULES - THAN MORE MONEY ON THE WALLET THE MORE PROFITS
Activity: 17
Merit: 1
Does it stake only when mint probability reaches 100%? Or If it is random, how do you assign weights?

once it reaches age, you will receive reward withing the next 30 days it all depends on weight

Will i recieve POS reward as per new fixed structure (500000 per block) or 1200% per annum? I have completed 33 days with 100 m shnd but my wallet has not staked so far.
Activity: 208
Merit: 51
I SUPPORT CRYPTO!!! ;^)

Activity: 208
Merit: 51
I SUPPORT CRYPTO!!! ;^)
Developer dumped this coin after that bullish December/January pump?

no developers are working hard.. i am the project manager and the team is in full effect.. Please refer to new website or discord for updates
Activity: 140
Would also like to know this... is it okay to leave SHND on Coinexchange?

Another thing.........i´m keeping my SHNDs on coinexchange. Are they going to support the fork, i mean, should i leave them there? i also read about this here but nothing official.

Thanks for reading my post
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Boas amigos, aqui está o link do vídeo em Português elaborado pelo Marco-StrongHands: como actualizar a carteira guia completo! Obrigatório fazer ou perdes tudo!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUb3IIhjwlU

Desfrutem!
Activity: 1
After updating the purse a message appeared            (  EXCEPTION: 11DbException  Db::get: Not enough space C:\Users\HuhHuh\Desktop\stronghands.exe in ProcessMassages()  )What does this mean please  Roll Eyes
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Developer dumped this coin after that bullish December/January pump?
Activity: 286
Merit: 8
My English does not work, the project's founder gave up, and your community took over?
The behavior of the community this year is enough to show real community driven
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Профит!!!
How do I collect reward or my wallet does that automatically? Do I get the reward after 30 days?

wallet does it automatically. and after 30 days your coins are of age and you can receive reward anywhere from 30 to 60 days.. actual date is not known it depends on your network weight, that is the minting process
Are you sure that it is 60 days? Wallet has 30 and 90 days options for Display minting probability.
The award goes for every 30 days.
Профит!!!
I am holding 100m shnd in wallet with 32 days age, will i be able to participate in staking before hard fork (593500 Block)? I mean will i get 100%POS reward?
Yes you will, - you are lucky!
Профит!!!
my windows defender detects virus in shnd windows wallet download file? not allowing to download
is it true?
Apologies for delays! Code seems ready, will go through final tests for errors in integration then compiling new binaries. The forks are programmed to happen at time: Saturday, February 17, 2018 12:00:00 AM GMT

what i also dont understand, why are they starting this fork earlier and mess everything up...they go 2/17 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I currently have a running shnd wallet. To protect my coins before and after the fork, all I need to do is download the new wallet? Please advise... Thank you in advance

Read the branch - everyone has already switched to a new wallet, an old Amen wallet!
I am holding 100m shnd in wallet with 32 days age, will i be able to participate in staking before hard fork (593500 Block)? I mean will i get 100%POS reward?
Activity: 11
my windows defender detects virus in shnd windows wallet download file? not allowing to download
is it true?
Apologies for delays! Code seems ready, will go through final tests for errors in integration then compiling new binaries. The forks are programmed to happen at time: Saturday, February 17, 2018 12:00:00 AM GMT

what i also dont understand, why are they starting this fork earlier and mess everything up...they go 2/17 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I currently have a running shnd wallet. To protect my coins before and after the fork, all I need to do is download the new wallet? Please advise... Thank you in advance
Pages:
Jump to: