Pages:
Author

Topic: Stuck USB stick with 500 BTC...is it gone? - page 2. (Read 9301 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I'd love to read the sequel to this one.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
100%
Couldnt you have just shoved it up your ass? man..
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
This would be the beginning of a great movie script
Activity: 140
Excuse me sir, I think your roflcopter just crashed into my lmaocoaster.
Activity: 280
Firstbits: 12pqwk
I will give you 500 BTCs if you swallow another USB stick and dissolve it.
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1121
I'm touched by your story.

Please submit a donation to the "allinvain" sub-par security church (address below) for consideration. Induction into the "BTC Fool" sainthood will be judged, first by how much BTC you lost, and the tenacity of your efforts to get the media to parrot your story. Only if you can get on an episode of "Dr. Phil" or equivalent will you win your prize.

Enter often, for a chance to win!

Thank you for your support.

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
there is nothing plausible about this story (or the 6 others, for that matter.) and some sucker is going to end up giving him money.

Tell that to my intestines! You''ll kindly note, I'm not asking for donations...I dont even list an address for them....I'm asking for help evacuating the damn thing....

... and yes, it's a parody. Sorry for the disruption....if anyone should be...ummm....butt sore?....I'll stop now.

A) Enjoy eating a large meal
B) You could get a NYC policeman to extract it for you.   Shocked

Abner Louima (b. 1966 in Thomassin, Haiti) is a Haitian who was assaulted, brutalized and forcibly sodomized with the handle of a bathroom plunger by New York City police officers after being arrested outside a Brooklyn nightclub in 1997.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
there is nothing plausible about this story (or the 6 others, for that matter.) and some sucker is going to end up giving him money.

Tell that to my intestines! You''ll kindly note, I'm not asking for donations...I dont even list an address for them....I'm asking for help evacuating the damn thing....

... and yes, it's a parody. Sorry for the disruption....if anyone should be...ummm....butt sore?....I'll stop now.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
These keep getting better and better.

This ^^

Still not going to give him any money though
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
Can anyone please help me?

Yes!
Send only 9BTC to my address and I promise your shitty troubles will be solved within < 5 hours.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
daytrader/superhero
thats funny, especially coming from the guy who was crying in my thread.

but whatever. im done.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
there is nothing plausible about this story.

and some sucker is going to end up giving him money.

so its ok to scam here, but if i make fun of the scammers, my post gets deleted?

The forum is open-source. Get over it.
daytrader/superhero

ok. fine.

but its not ok for me to make fun of the rash of scammers and supposedly stolen BTC? i dont understand that.

Activity: 532
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
Well, this one at least has the semblance of plausibility.
daytrader/superhero
so my thread about zombie hookers eating my btc wallet gets deleted, but this one gets to stay???

.....nice.
Activity: 139
If the wallet is encrypted why don't you send the file via e-mail?
staff
Activity: 4242
Merit: 8672
I'm so screwed. The customer thinks I'm lying to him and the guy who I'm delivering for is equally sure I'm fucking him over. At this point if I dont get the 500BTC to my customer in the next 3 days I'm not going to have an ass to shit anything out of.

Can anyone please help me?

I recommend microsd and http://www.spy-coins.com/producthtm/micronickle.htm in the future.
Activity: 532
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
Good news! When they tear it out of you, they'll still be able to access the BTC in the wallet!

Sux 2 be you, tho.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
This is fake!! Everyone is using my real life experience as a meme now. I can't speak for Allinvain but I know he would not be impressed by this either.
Activity: 284
These keep getting better and better.
Pages:
Jump to: