Pages:
Author

Topic: 🕵️‍♂️Student Coin Team are Scammers in Disguise, Refused Paying Hunters Reward - page 3. (Read 1526 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 524

Not involved in the bounty.

Ban evasion.

Name Of Campaign : Youtube 25% & Blog 20%
BTT Username : wooyoo
Link to BTT Profile : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/wooyoo-1830721
Telegram username : @TalitaCrypto
ERC-20 wallet address : 0xd4106B3849EebF6764c2FC4958A1754d642b58C6

#Proof Of Authentication

Campaign Name : Video
https://youtu.be/Pnlb9oH8UO8

Bitcointalk Username : Talita Bounty
0xd4106B3849EebF6764c2FC4958A1754d642b58C6
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/talita-bounty-1529391

What is 100x Coin? Have you ever asked yourself what that means? It's constantly on the verge of going up 100x? How is that all a sustainable investment or anything other than a complete scam, and why are you supporting it?

You take on bounties for scam projects and then have the nerve to complain when you get scammed.

You have no right to complain if things go bad as you (along with most bounty hunters) have never contributed anything positive here.

You joined this signature just because it gives the btc award. Why most of the bounty rewards are scams. If all of the Bounty rewards were not scamed, would you be stable in this signature? Of course no. What are Bounty and new projects? It means complete error and proper projects at the right time. Until yesterday, everyone called Dogecoin a cryptocurrency that was issued for a joke. Today he pushed almost $ 1 with moves made by elon musk. That's why nobody can call any project a scam. Moreover, the studen coin project mentioned in this regard has collected more than $ 65 million in investment. Even the project was not sure that it would raise so much investment that it should allocate such a budget. Why are people victimized after collecting so much investment?
Activity: 2044
Merit: 329
Does anyone know where they can collect investors from?
because, they said they didn't get anything from the bounty hunters.
old tricks of the scammers...

they do not appreciate the work of all hunters, their site matches it being reported for fraud reasons.

For those who have installed the Student Coin application, you should uninstall it and report 1 star.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1435
CEO of Student Coin in telegram channel pinned post says that bounty hunters generated almost nothing, said that bounty hunters made low quality content and did not help to promote project at all. That can be true, sometimes bounty hunters share retweet post info only among each other, sometimes work they do are useless. But that does not mean they must not be paid what they were promised. It was Student Coin fault not to follow how bounty was doing and if it brings any success. They should have stopped bounty as soon as they saw it brings no result. It is completely Student Coin fault that such situation appeared.
Activity: 523
Merit: 11
Student coin projects do not reflect the name "STUDENT" they are not worthy of being students because of cheaters and scammers. never be on a studentcoin project or you will lose your assets.
studentcoin team reasons they don't need bounty performance ?? wake up bro, Studentcoin can be famous because the bounty hounter performance is not the performance of a stupid team.
it's their classic reason because they are part of the corruptors, con artists and scammers.

remember !!! NEVER BE IN THE STUDENT COIN OR YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
Thats a big lie from the STC team they have phase 1 bounty last year and if they know that its useless they should not launched phase 2 bounty again I dont believe what they are saying they just dont want to pay its an excuse what we can do for now is to report telegram groups of STC so that they will be tagged as Scam by telegram and unfollow all their social media and share this scammers into different social media channels, I heard this from the start on one reddit post STC is scam and honestly I cant believe this is real I thought this is just FUD.  
Activity: 350
Merit: 129
fallenangel
I did not participate in STC bounty because I thought it is a SCAM. Now I see that I am right lol.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674

That's a stupid excuse, they did benefit from the effort of the bounty hunters, I'm one of the bounty hunters and they only scam me but the hundreds of bounty hunters who promoted the project all throughout. We can't go after them but we can destroy their reputation if they will not fulfill their promise.
Activity: 795
Merit: 108
Activity: 1764
Merit: 694
[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope
STC team are saying that they don't receive benefits from bounty program and accusing that the participants has a poor quality of work. Why they did not raise it to the bounty manager on the earlier stage of the bounty so that it can be address immediately.

I don't mean to defend the student coin team. But according to the evaluation process in general, the quality of the work will indeed be known after the work has been carried out for some time.
I don't know if "didn't even made 0.01% traffic" that can be proven. In this case, the student coin team refuses full payment for quality excuse, so you (or your manager as a representative) should challenge that excuse from a quality perspective as well, be it the quality of your work or the quality of their project.

I'm sorry for what has happened to you over and over again, biunty hunters. Cry
Activity: 335
Merit: 1
The student token was created from the cheat team. they exploit people's labor. they did not keep their promises. they did not make any payment to the team that made the project successful.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
This is not first time that Bounty hunters are not getting their fair reward or payment. If the project fail to reach their goal and can't survive anymore it another matter. But when successful project like them do such things its really matter of sorrow for hunters who worked hard to help project. I think all the forums like bitcointalkand, altcointalk should take action against this. There should a rule that every team have to escrowed their bounty budget to the forum authority or any specific group or personal.

You are quite right, everyone understand that will not get some reward in case the project did not reached the cap or something else. But this project successfully reached their goal and it looked like soo promising and perspective. Lots of us believed in it. First in my life I feel like a robbed person in such a rude and sophisticated way. Really I personally have not expected this from this project. Despite all my long and successful period in crypto after STC project I was really shocked in a really unpleasant way. In case such kind of things will not be stopped every project's CEO will think that it is normal and will do the same with other hunters and people who promoted them during 12 weeks. And in case they can act with hunters, their will do such things with investors as well. Impunity is a very strong thing. Yes, nowadays I can say loudly that - yes, I am extremely disappointed with the Student Coin project, I regret deeply that I have been promoting and supported them. They are cheaters.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
STC team are saying that they don't receive benefits from bounty program and accusing that the participants has a poor quality of work. Why they did not raise it to the bounty manager on the earlier stage of the bounty so that it can be address immediately. Now that we are on the distribution stage, they are make a lot of non sense excuses and accusing Bounty Detective Team as liar given the fact that BD team is not new in this industry and has a great reputation on the forum. Another thing, it is forbidden for the project to change their rules, mode of payments and other contracts on or before the distribution and STC team did that. STC team and project should punish because of what they did in bounty community.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1168
I like it how they say "The work reviewers took into consideration the bounty participant's involvement, devoted time, originality of work, movement generated to the website". These reviewers spend few days to review the data generated by 3 months work of bounty hunters. The time Bounty Detective spend to check only one week of work, they have spend to evaluate whole campaign. If they really done this work, they should present method of evaluation and results.

"BONUS POOL NOTE: Please note that ETH and STC bonuses have been automatically awarded to all users that have been using reflinks in their activity" - it was never mention that reflinks can and should be used. I'm sure that nobody received a bonus.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
Futurov
Be careful of this project. I've heard many complaints regarding this. Some have lost a huge amount of their investment caused by some missing assets during the transaction, STC support was useless saying that they can't do anything about it. And now this issue with the bounty hunters. STC didnt follow the fixed amount of rewards stated on their project. They changed the payment from STC to ETH, delayed the distribution, and then giving just a very.. very low pay to the bounty hunters. Calling the bounty hunters useless and such. They couldve just sticked with advertising the project themselves. Dissapointing and clearly unprofessional
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
We all are together BD team. We will ruined their reputation and project. Now the War has started. I reported their Telegram, Twitter and CMC. Hope all have done reporting. Community Members we need your full support. I hope STC Project will soon turn off.
Activity: 364
This Team is totally fake and Scammer. So everybody be careful and don't Investment this project. They were cheat every bounty hunter.
copper member
Activity: 54
Scam scam scam student coin is really a scam project. This project is really doing work for getting fund from investors and trader then quite from the market so be prepared to leave from this coin otherwise everyone will be looser.
Activity: 573
Merit: 100
Futurov
STC team are saying that they don't receive benefits from bounty program and accusing that the participants has a poor quality of work. Why they did not raise it to the bounty manager on the earlier stage of the bounty so that it can be address immediately. Now that we are on the distribution stage, they are make a lot of non sense excuses and accusing Bounty Detective Team as liar given the fact that BD team is not new in this industry and has a great reputation on the forum. Another thing, it is forbidden for the project to change their rules, mode of payments and other contracts on or before the distribution and STC team did that. STC team and project should punish because of what they did in bounty community.
Activity: 336
student coin team didn't promise. student coin team very cheated us so student coin big scam
Activity: 674
Merit: 100
Student coin is totally unfair and they give false promises to every bounty hunters that trusted them and supported them since the start of their campaign. Now they left the bounty hunters hanging for nothing.
Pages:
Jump to: