Pages:
Author

Topic: stupidity is so close to poverty - page 37. (Read 6139 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
July 13, 2018, 12:53:14 PM
There's a huge difference between poverty and stupidity becayse first of all poverty comes from what our economic growth is
 It involves not just a single person but a whole community who suffers a lot of hardship. while stupidity comes from our mind it is how we act to our common senses.
And I think doesn't matter you rich or poor of being stupidity there are many rich people too which is stupid, we can't generalize that poor people were born stupid they also fighting their rights to have a poverty. Lucky for those people were born abundant money because they let their money work for them while poor people they need to work hard just to earn money. But there are some rich people become poor because of gambling addiction and doing stupidity.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 254
July 13, 2018, 12:39:56 PM
There's a huge difference between poverty and stupidity becayse first of all poverty comes from what our economic growth is
 It involves not just a single person but a whole community who suffers a lot of hardship. while stupidity comes from our mind it is how we act to our common senses.
Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
July 13, 2018, 12:30:39 PM
Now time the word "poor" who belong is a curse. It can't say that those who are poor,they also stupid. Because there is a word luck,also can effect heavy. yes,maximum poor people influence by many unusual work but it doesn't mean that just stupidity cause proverty.
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
July 13, 2018, 12:11:08 PM
Honestly, I do not think so: unfortunately, the environment in which we are born and grows is crucial, so even very intelligent people can get stuck in a situation of poverty.
But it is certainly true that - especially in the free world - there are many opportunities that few can really take advantage of.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”
July 13, 2018, 04:04:00 AM
stupidity is so close to poverty, do you agree with such a phrase?
if it yes, means the poor are the fools.
I want to know your opinion.  Grin Grin
Yes, I agree, otherwise it can not be. To save a stupid person can only inheritance or enterprise + diligence or luck. Among all the wealthy people with whom I talked there are no stupid people.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 03:05:16 AM
Well, this is interdependable matters: poverty helps for people to stay information, culture, knowledge isolated which brings lack of mind we call stupidity. But it's not always so: rich are also can be stupid in many ways, but in some one direction thay are experts and this is enough to stay afloat. Stupidity is the choice of everyone: you refuse to get new knowledge, think about new information, read the books and think, think, think results into narrow mind and poverty here is not the reason. Sure, if you have access to mines of information, knowledge, smart people and you work over it you are likely to be smart.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
July 13, 2018, 02:54:33 AM
sometimes we cant choose what is our future and specially the community you will brought thru,being poor is not a sin,but dying poor is stupidity..because we can do things just to make our life progressively and no one can do this for you but your self so if you dont wanna die stupid then do youre things right
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 02:39:28 AM
Yes, very often poor people are stupid. Some people can be stupid because they were born in a family of stupid parents and did not receive a decent education.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
LETS GO ADAB
July 12, 2018, 04:06:47 PM

Yes it was, if people is just investing on cryptocurrency due to the hype in the market then they have a very high chance to lose their investment when the market price start's to dump because they will not be able to handle their patience.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
July 12, 2018, 03:41:54 PM

Not poor people are stupid. The financial situation depends on the country in which person lives and whether he has the opportunity there to receive a decent payment for his work.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 01:49:46 PM
Not trying to offend somebody but I will add also that poor people are often a cowards, because so often they know what to do and how to perform that but they are just afraid that nothing will be successful, or even they are afraid to be successful.
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
July 12, 2018, 12:10:41 PM

I think that phrase is very unsuitable, because not all poor people are stupid, poor people do not mean their knowledge is less but the fate is not impartial for them,The lack of an opportunity to show its quality or a high standard for getting a job could be one factor
Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
July 12, 2018, 11:54:38 AM
I do not agree with this sentence. Because the poor are not fools. They have knowledge but can not apply knowledge due to lack of opportunities. And who have not worked despite their knowledge and knowledge, change their fate,they are the real fools.They are burden in a country and they are ineffective.
Activity: 23
July 12, 2018, 10:28:07 AM
Well, I agree that stupidity may lead to poverty, but nothing more. Common, there are a lot of people from poor countries, for whom it is really hard to find an appropriate job with a good salary. Life is not that easy and we can’t blame people for being poor.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
July 12, 2018, 09:53:33 AM
I have heard even the saying said: Why we are stupid? Because we are poor. Why we are poor? Because we are stupid. And this is sad but true, I can say that I was stupid before, and in some things and some areas I am still that.
Activity: 91
July 12, 2018, 08:44:41 AM
For me, Not all poor people are stupid, they just born from poor family and they are fighting for the inconvenience of poverty but this people we cannot consider that they are stupid. On the other hand, some poor people also stupid, this people are those who had no plan for there future, they just asking for help to others for living.
Activity: 658
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
July 12, 2018, 08:43:30 AM
I do not agree with you, but research has shown that stupid people are often unsuccessful and often sick and labourers. But some so many idiots get rich virtue of luck or inheritance from family. Are not you stupid? Prove it.
Activity: 392
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
July 12, 2018, 08:38:47 AM

Yes it is, there are people who invest on cryptocurrency without any knowledge about how the market works and that is stupidity because you will just fail if you lack good information towards the coin you are interested to invest.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
July 12, 2018, 07:52:32 AM

It`s not exactly stupidity.Not all poor people are stupid.It`s the combitation of being lazy+procrastination+lack of education/knowledge+not enough concentration and discipline+finding too many excuses for everything in your life and blaming everyone else for your misery.
Some rich people are kinda stupid,but they work hard,have discipline and stay focused.

I agree. I say that because not all poor people are poor because they did some stupid stuff, which caused them to be that way. Other people are just born into it, others were just that unlucky that a series of unfortunate events hit and struck them causing them to lose whatever they had before. It's not always stupidity. Although a big bulk of people are affected by it, like gamblers and other people who doesn't learn into dealing with things that could and should have been avoided. There are so many different factors that are more pressing than stupidity to be the reason why many people are poor.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
July 12, 2018, 07:28:23 AM
To be honest, I believe that everyone is stupid in his initial phase. However, his actions and behaviour shape his future not only in crypto but also in other sectors out there. Experienced people are in the position of taking the right decisions because they took numerous wrong decisions in the past and learnt from it. The person should always keep himself open to take the new experiences because that's the only way to find out the difference between right and wrong. I cannot resist myself from sharing the quote of Mark Zuckerberg because it is something that is related to our lifestyle and thus the financial status.

"In a world that changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks." - Mark Zuckerberg
Pages:
Jump to: