Pages:
Author

Topic: stupidity is so close to poverty - page 41. (Read 6139 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 04:15:11 PM
stupidity is so close to poverty, do you agree with such a phrase?
if it yes, means the poor are the fools.
I want to know your opinion.  Grin Grin
Stupid is not the main reason for poverty. Because it depends on a lot of other factors like luck. Sometimes there are a lot of smart people, but just because they are so lazy and this leads to their becoming poor
Activity: 686
Merit: 359
July 10, 2018, 04:11:45 PM
I believe that stupidity comes with luck. I have seen so many experienced trader got bankrupt but too many stupid people earn a lot. 
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 03:47:44 PM
Stupidity isn't the only thing that can make someone poor, laziness is a factor, pessimism, lack of foresight. Being poor doesn't mean one is stupid, there are many other factors, so making stupidity directly proportional to stupidity isn't fair.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
July 10, 2018, 03:15:54 PM
that depends but in more examples that is true, cause people who are fools are not thinking about their money and ways that they could just invest and take more from basic moves.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 03:14:32 PM
I agree with your opinion. A lot of, poor people and they do not think out the way to make money, and sometimes they are lazy people. So I think they will never be able to become rich
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
July 10, 2018, 03:12:34 PM
Not all poverty is caused by stupidity. A person's lifestyle will change if he has to work hard to change to a better one. Stupid is only a name that can be changed because it does not become a person's nature that can not be released. I prefer with such a phrase 'life is a choice' I mean that poverty will stick to someone if he only focuses on his current situation, but the capability can still be changed with a person's mindset to focus on a better life in the future.
Activity: 169
July 10, 2018, 03:10:58 PM
I want to know your opinion.  Grin Grin
I think sometimes poor people are very intelligent and hard-working people. But they do not have much luck in life. So when they invest, they will earn less profit than others
Activity: 68
July 10, 2018, 02:53:09 PM
Not always true but there are cases when it is.

I mean if you are from a poor family who couldn't afford to put you in school and get educated enough to get a decent job then that's like saying you are stupid.

Luck is definitely a factor. Not having any means to prove your intelligence is another.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
July 10, 2018, 02:20:47 PM
Indeed, this is a good and accurate expression of the current situation with the crypto currency. I even became interested in this expression when I read it in the title of the topic. Now only stupid people do not use crypto currency to increase their profits and become more financially independent in this material world. Consequently, the manifestation of such stupidity leaves such people further with problems of material well-being.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
July 10, 2018, 02:12:39 PM
What you are saying makes totally zero sense. You sound like the "stupid" people over here. No way stupidity is close to poverty. Do you even know what poverty is? Someone who can not or can barely affords the daily essentials are the ones who are suffering from poverty. Stupidity is a whole different topic. If you are stupid, it does not mean that you are poor.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
July 10, 2018, 02:08:03 PM
That could be, because fools usually see things with narrow thinking, whereas if seen clearly something that is not valuable can be of high value, I think like bitcoin.
But I do not agree with what you say"  the poor are the fools ", not all poor people are fools, I think why people get poor is because they are not given a chance or space to work, and also could be smart even though they just born from poor families, there many conditions why people become poor.
Activity: 72
July 10, 2018, 02:07:12 PM
For me, wealth is depends on many different factors, which is internal or external. Sometimes it depend on the individual luck (x faxtor) too. But at least with knowledges, 80% of our succes factor is already in our hand.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 01:47:49 PM
I think that statement is completely wrong as there are a lot of factors which can hardly be changed by a regular person. For instance, if you live in a country where a dictator has killed the economy and made it nearly impossible to run your own business, it's not completely your fault for being poor and it's hardly because of stupidity. Take Venezuela, for example where people are starving becaue of Maduro's policies.
Activity: 1305
Merit: 511
July 10, 2018, 01:33:46 PM

Poverty is different from their intelligence.I had seen two types of people. First one is richest person with less intelligence and Second one is poor people with huge intelligence.If you consider this two, your statement is false.One few people is poor and stupid. So we can't conclude from his money resource.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
July 10, 2018, 12:51:30 PM
OP opinion was wrong because not all poor people are stupid and i know one person in my environment that he is very smart person but he hasn't too ambitions to get money even he say he very enjoy his current life even though he is poor and he say too that happiness in life can not be bought by money
Activity: 686
Merit: 146
July 10, 2018, 12:42:32 PM
The poor lack the resources to attain an education so it’s not surprising that most of them are uneducated. One’s economic status does not determine a person’s intelligence so poor =/= stupid. In fact, there are rich people who are otherwise stupid despite going to school and having the resources. While at the otherhand, there are even some cases where there are extremely intelligent people however are poor and lack the money to go to higher schooling.
Activity: 112
July 10, 2018, 12:37:34 PM
This concept probably appeared because of people who invest in unreal projects and always burn out.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
July 10, 2018, 12:30:22 PM
Stupidity is not related to poverty and there are other reasons why they live in a status of poverty and the main reason is that it involves around a society, an environment and the government. We can't blame them for being poor maybe they are not giving an opportunity to alleviate their status of living.
Activity: 650
Merit: 100
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi
July 10, 2018, 12:17:31 PM
Stupidity was not just the reason why people are poor,there were countries that are poor and the people belongs in that country we not that stupid they were just a victim inherited from the previous government regulations that hinders bad impact to the economy and the people itself.
People could do something to change their way of living if they will take themselves out from their comfort zones and explore in another sides of the world where they can profit.
Activity: 122
Merit: 3
sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem
July 10, 2018, 12:02:37 PM
People are very different.We have different characters of people.Sometimes people are so stupid that they can bring themselves into various situations.Sometimes silence is better than any word. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: