Pages:
Author

Topic: Subject: [ANN] ☼☼ BitcoinPlanet ☼☼ BTPL ☼☼ Skein Algo ☼☼ Looking for Mining Pool - page 11. (Read 38508 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

The bounty campaign is on the schedule?  I am considering to join the signature bounty campaign if there is one.
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hey Dev,
when can we see this coin on exchange ?
Skein Algorithm.... ewww

Skein is a cryptographic hash function and one of five finalists in the NIST hash function competition. Entered as a candidate to become the SHA-3 standard, the successor of SHA-1 and SHA-2, it ultimately lost to NIST hash candidate Keccak.

Keccak is shit as well Cheesy

Why not NIST5 ? Wink

Hey ,  As i know Skein algo also much popular among st the miners .. isn't it ?. since i am also new in this crypto world so can't say much .
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Skein Algorithm.... ewww

Skein is a cryptographic hash function and one of five finalists in the NIST hash function competition. Entered as a candidate to become the SHA-3 standard, the successor of SHA-1 and SHA-2, it ultimately lost to NIST hash candidate Keccak.

Keccak is shit as well Cheesy

Why not NIST5 ? Wink
Working well!

Thanks for explanation . Can you please post the link for CG miner & BTW what do you mean by the proper IP port ?
Activity: 157
Merit: 150
Cryptoinfo.net Community Crypto
First you need the wallet. Install wallet and run it, close it. Add node to conf and change username & password, mine is below:
listen=1
server=1
maxconnections=250
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
port=33074
rpcport=33075
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=154.16.7.185

Create a bat file for your miner with the proper ip:port,username & password, mine below:

ccminer-x64.exe -a skein -o http://127.0.0.1:33075 -u username -p password

Launch wallet, let it sync annd then start the miner. Hope this helps!

The difference is you are mining on your localhost ip rather than a pool. Ive got about a gh on it and havent popped a block. Probably be more productive when the pool is released/launched.

Edited: Yes indeed as i was editing the last time i did find a block. So go get some!

If I want use more power for different CPUs how can I add the IP in the File? will I have any problem if a use the same user and pass from other PC?

For mining from another machine on your network you would use the localhost ip address for the miner bat file and also you need to modify the ip's allowed in the wallet conf file to include the remote miners ip. Maybe open a port on the router also, not real sure on that.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
First you need the wallet. Install wallet and run it, close it. Add node to conf and change username & password, mine is below:
listen=1
server=1
maxconnections=250
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
port=33074
rpcport=33075
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=154.16.7.185

Create a bat file for your miner with the proper ip:port,username & password, mine below:

The difference is you are mining on your localhost ip rather than a pool. Ive got about a gh on it and havent popped a block. Probably be more productive when the pool is released/launched.

Edited: Yes indeed as i was editing the last time i did find a block. So go get some!

If I want use more power for different CPUs how can I add the IP in the File? will I have any problem if a use the same user and pass from other PC?
listen=1
server=1
maxconnections=250
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
port=33074
rpcport=33075
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=154.16.7.185

Hey , can anyone  please guide me how to do the solo mining ?
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
another new altcoin for now just watching the progress and i hope the project going well. good luck for developer
It is looks promising coin . I would love to be part of it.
any bounty program .
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
What is your mining power?

GPU #0: ASUS GTX 560 Ti, 46.34 MH/s
 Smiley

i mined block after 2 sec from start. After that silence...
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
I think the developer has to address these questions if he/she wants to get anyone to invest into your offering in the alt coin universe.
Because it is very competitive right now and you have to prove that yours is worth getting into or just something that you are not going to support yourself.
in that case your just fooling/playing around with your brand new imac neon colored computer you get from mommy.
 Roll Eyes

I agree, so much altcoins have been introduced so far.
A lot also have been saying that this one is for the masses, etc... But in the end, they were just after for their own earnings.
You will encounter several good projects, and most of the time you will be disappointed at the end.
So BTLP should be proactive in addressing such issues/concerns, otherwise, better halt this project before wasting someone else's time & effort.
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
Moonbet.io
Activity: 433
Pages:
Jump to: