Pages:
Author

Topic: [SUCCESS!] TRC on BTC-E! Collecting supporters! Thanks to everyone! - page 2. (Read 3619 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Help and Love one another ♥
BTC-e.com already have:
BTC/USD, LTC/USD, EUR/USD
LTC/BTC, NMC/BTC, NVC/BTC

Improvement proposal:
- add TRC/BTC
- make easier the trading between cryptocurrencies, add xxx/LTC, xxx/NMC, xxx/TRC
- ideally add NMC/USD, TRC/USD (and all xxx/EUR)

But most important of all: a clear list of the available funds of the various currencies in stock.
Updated in real time, obviously.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
A few weeks ago, acceptance at BTC-E was an indicator that a cryptocoin had "made it."

Since that time, TRC has been added to one exchange, another newly announced exchange in the works is going to open with TRC accepted from day one, and the value of Terracoin has hit all time highs.

I submit that Terracoin has made it, without BTC-E.  While at this point an additional exchange will be great, I think we have proved that we will move along without them just fine, if need be.

So I continue to support Terracoin at BTC-E, but if it doesn't happen soon, I wonder if the world will simply leave them behind.

+1
Activity: 271
I support BTC-E listing, but I'm not sure about that scroll box on the side of BTC-E
its just sir spamalot with LTC idiots.

There's a reason the BTC-e chatbox is affectionately known as the "trollbox" on the site. And the constant LTC circlejerk is annoying for (almost) everyone else too.

On topic, I'd like to see TRC on the site if only because it seems far less scam-tastic than RUC or NVC...both of which have been tradable on the site. There seems little reason not to include it at this point.
Activity: 252
I'd like to see BTC-e support Terracoin.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1022
I support BTC-E listing, but I'm not sure about that scroll box on the side of BTC-E
its just sir spamalot with LTC idiots.

Virx seems a more mature easily navigable site...also they have just capital raised so hopefully thier site will improve even more

So TRC does not need BTC-E rather its the other way around

I think TRC is a good compliment to BTC rather than LTC. In fact TRC could be considered BTC 2.0

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Done, here and in the livechat at btce
Activity: 476
Bytecoin: 8VofSsbQvTd8YwAcxiCcxrqZ9MnGPjaAQm
A few weeks ago, acceptance at BTC-E was an indicator that a cryptocoin had "made it."

Since that time, TRC has been added to one exchange, another newly announced exchange in the works is going to open with TRC accepted from day one, and the value of Terracoin has hit all time highs.

I submit that Terracoin has made it, without BTC-E.  While at this point an additional exchange will be great, I think we have proved that we will move along without them just fine, if need be.

So I continue to support Terracoin at BTC-E, but if it doesn't happen soon, I wonder if the world will simply leave them behind.
legendary
I don't know a great deal about TRC but why The hate ?
It is extremely similar to BTC and doesn't really offer anything innovative like some of the other altcoins do.

and asic can mine it

Exactly. There is already some dude asic mining the crap out of it.

BAD idea. I know some people want to try and revive dead currencies like TRC but it's just driven by mega hoarders who have TONS of USELESS coins.

What I can I say that hasn't already been said (an
It is extremely similar to BTC and doesn't really offer anything innovative like some of the other altcoins do.

and asic can mine it

BAD idea. I know some people want to try and revive dead currencies like TRC but it's just driven by mega hoarders who have TONS of USELESS coins.

I'm not a fan of Ripple for example but at least it's innovative. Btc-e should focus on improving it's platform so I get less server error messages imo.

What can I say that hasn't already been said and not-understood?

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

and asic can mine it

I'm not a fan of Ripple for example but at least it's innovative. Btc-e should focus on improving it's platform so I get less server error messages imo.
Activity: 476
Bytecoin: 8VofSsbQvTd8YwAcxiCcxrqZ9MnGPjaAQm
EDIT: We WANT ASIC to mine it. The higher the hash rate, the more secure the network. Its a good thing. Thats why you should be mining now- because when ASIC comes your going to have to get something better then GPU to make some coins.

Exactly.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
legendary

That would be a shame if it were true, but its not. It offers lower reward, faster block times (as fast a litecoin), remote transaction notification, as well as multi-sig and I believe (correct me if I am wrong) potential to enable scripting for payments.

Thats a lot different. Especially considering the things it doesnt change- bitcoins core structure, SHA256 mining so it can take advantage of ASICS to provide security sooner, rather then waiting for an entirely new ASIC to be developed like for Litecoin. Same address structure so private keys for Bitcoin work the same for TRC- one private key, two addresses. And the ability to be drop in replaceble for already built bitcoin applications. No need to redevelop anything.

EDIT: We WANT ASIC to mine it. The higher the hash rate, the more secure the network. Its a good thing. Thats why you should be mining now- because when ASIC comes your going to have to get something better then GPU to make some coins.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting

and asic can mine it
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
And (though I loved the 150% return I just made in the past several hours) the 'LTC crew' who flame, sabotage, and anything short of kill (only because they can't reach us) will no longer run the joint as THEY see fit! Maybe btc-e could then do whatever's best for btc-e, and in the process, if the past is any indicator, it should convert to what's best for the majority of the investors.

No Drama, No bad-blood, No felony activism. No inconvenienced customers. It'll never fly.  Tongue

Hoardcoin mentality will never fly. Stop whining.

The majority of investors: don't you mean customers, users, participants, traders?

What a dainty little thing you are.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Bitcoin is new, makes sense to hodl.
legendary

Oh there is always the hate. I dont understand it myself. Afterall will all the money coming into crypto through BTC, a rising tide raises all boats. We should all be happy. TRC isnt something ridiculous after all- its not NVC. No premine. No scamming. Been out since october, I certainly have been talking my ass off about it, so no one can say people have been mining in the shadows in hiding to pump and dump it. We have been working hard on it.

Vircurex is over .002 now for TRC. Its doing well, easy to mine, accesible to all. Fast retarget for difficulty so even if an asic jumps on to blow it sky high, the difficulty will reset after two minutes once they are gone.
legendary
Activity: 1096
Merit: 1067
legendary
Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033
Nothing like healthy scepticism and hard evidence
I already voiced my support to add terracoin to BTC-E.
Next, it will be time to convince other exchanges to accept terracoin, litecoin and other coins.
Activity: 905
Merit: 1033
BTC: the beginning of stake-based public resources
Yes, I would like TRC support on BTC-E too.
Pages:
Jump to: