Pages:
Author

Topic: [SUCCESS!] TRC on BTC-E! Collecting supporters! Thanks to everyone! - page 3. (Read 3619 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
I'd like to see BTC offer TRC trading as well.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust
+1

I would love to see TRC added to BTC-e.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Sign me up!

I personally think btc-e should add every coin that's traded at any of the other legit exchanges as a matter of general policy. That way we never have a 'situation' again. It would (and should, imo) just be expected. Then another policy should dictate when to remove them, if/when they "die". Devised by btc-e management, of course. And then CLEARLY POSTED and followed. Then, everyone will have all the information they need to make their risk/reward decisions based on their own investment style.

And (though I loved the 150% return I just made in the past several hours) the 'LTC crew' who flame, sabotage, and anything short of kill (only because they can't reach us) will no longer run the joint as THEY see fit! Maybe btc-e could then do whatever's best for btc-e, and in the process, if the past is any indicator, it should convert to what's best for the majority of the investors.

No Drama, No bad-blood, No felony activism. No inconvenienced customers. It'll never fly.  Tongue

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.
I'll add my voice of support to adding TRC to btc-e.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Bytecoin: 8VofSsbQvTd8YwAcxiCcxrqZ9MnGPjaAQm
You can sell TRC on Vircurex for USD.  For fun I put up a few buy and sell orders at various prices, and two of my sell orders just executed.  I suppose that may be the world's first trade of TRC for USD, but I don't know for sure.

https://vircurex.com/orders?base=usd&alt=trc

Sorry to hijack a BTC-E thread to talk about Vircurex, but BTC-E can turn that around by opening trade for TRC!
Activity: 476
Bytecoin: 8VofSsbQvTd8YwAcxiCcxrqZ9MnGPjaAQm
I have a few useless TRC and I'd want sell them.

You can sell them now.  I've been buying on bitparking and now vircurex.
Activity: 639

It would make them a little bit less useless, no? :-)
Grin
legendary
Activity: 3657
Merit: 1448
They first need some support and interest  from the community to add TRC, but didn't care about anything like that with NVC.
That's kinda strange, isn't it?
I guess you really have to send them a couple of thousand coins to workaround that requirement.

Haven't had much sympathy for BTC-e before, but with the recent NVC-drama it's all gone now.
I couldn't care less about them supporting any coin, or all of them.
Activity: 428
Maybe you should send 110k TRC and they would open Cheesy

+1 lol
legendary
Activity: 1204
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

It would make them a little bit less useless, no? :-)
Activity: 639
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic
+1. I am already using BTC-E to sell Namecoins.
The opportunity to trade TRC for LTC/NMC beyond BTC would be nice too.
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
TRANSLATION: I need to pump and dump my coin on BTC-e too.

NOVASCAM hit 0.0144 BTC/NVC LOL!!!!

RETARDED PRICES HAHAHAHA  Grin

TRC isn't premined.
legendary
Activity: 1420
Merit: 1010

Haha that made me laugh Tongue

I asked BTC-e to add TRC to their trade just because it would help spread the word about TRC... but tbh after the NVC drama that has taken place recently I am not so keen on BTC-e so I don't think it is the end of the world if they don't accept it tbh... I think with the other currency exchanges on board... it is only a matter of time before BTC-e realizes that they should add it as they are missing out on trades and their cut in the exchange, and tbh it allows TRC proper time to grow and other exchanges to boost up their user base...
but yeah I asked them to include it.. so I done my part Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
English <-> Portuguese translations
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
TRANSLATION: I need to pump and dump my coin on BTC-e too.

NOVASCAM hit 0.0144 BTC/NVC LOL!!!!

RETARDED PRICES HAHAHAHA  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1204
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
I spoke with BTC-E and to consider adding TRC support to the exchange they would like to see some support and interest from the community.

Essentially: If you are interested in being able to trade your TRC on BTC-E, you need to let them know about your interest. You can post in this thread (please keep on topic!) and you can write them. If you're already trading on BTC-E, just drop a message to Admin/Dev/Support, or all three. You can also reach BTC-E here on the forums- their user name is: "BTC-E.com", drop them a PM.  

BTC-E is the last alt-coin exchange to not support TRC. TRC is now on Bitparking, Zaptos and Vircurex. On Vircurex TRC is the second highest volume traded coin after LTC.

The hashrate is growing and we have Coinotron, Bitcoin Reactor and P2Pool for pool mining.

The Terracoin Dev is active, and can be contacted on the Sourceforge email list or on the Github issue tracker. He has been quite helpful in solving problems that users have come across.

There is a new stable build out: 0.1.2-3.

There was No Premine in TRC, so its no ones "get rich quick" scam. The difficulty is still low, anyone can still mine thousands of coins with an average GPU. There are good tutorials for solo-mining as well.

It is not pump and dump- we have a legitimate growing economy of people developing alternative clients (Armory), shopping carts, gambling, instawallets, block explorers, faucets, Terracointalk.org forums. People who are investing their time and energy in to building Terracoin.

If you want more information about Terracoin itself- How it works, what makes it different, what makes it the same, please read the documents at terracoin.org or the Terracoin Subreddit has info as well: http://www.reddit.com/r/terracoin

I would ask the mod to help keep this thread on topic- not to let it devolve into a flame war between coins.
Pages:
Jump to: